What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Just heard on Naseem Zehra show on the TV (Nasim Zehra at 8PM) that the "Letter" in question is in fact a memorandum from Asad Qaiser detailing his assessment of the US -Pakistan relations which he gathered after meetings with the people in Washington. Assad Qaiser was our ambassador in the US until about 3 weeks ago when he was transferred.

The text of the "memo" may or may not be 100% correct because it is the inference of one person. Additionally, since the ambassadors report to the Foreign Minister, the possibility of it being written primarily for use a tool in the power politics cannot be ruled out.

I may be cynic in my old age, but this is a political war and " Everything is fair in love & war.
A few others were theorising that this was indeed the letter in question in yesterday. Will seriously undermine IK if true.

Just heard on Naseem Zehra show on the TV (Nasim Zehra at 8PM) that the "Letter" in question is in fact a memorandum from Asad Qaiser detailing his assessment of the US -Pakistan relations which he gathered after meetings with the people in Washington. Assad Qaiser was our ambassador in the US until about 3 weeks ago when he was transferred.

The text of the "memo" may or may not be 100% correct because it is the inference of one person. Additionally, since the ambassadors report to the Foreign Minister, the possibility of it being written primarily for use a tool in the power politics cannot be ruled out.

I may be cynic in my old age, but this is a political war and " Everything is fair in love & war.

This is fake news peddled deliberately.

The letter is not an assessment by any person rather it is conversation word to word ( meeting minutes) on record.

A few others were theorising that this was indeed the letter in question in yesterday. Will seriously undermine IK if true.

That was deliberately peddled fake propaganda.

The actual letter is the recorded meeting minutes ( word to word).

It is not an assessment or interpretation.

Either some people have skipped the thread or their reply is deliberate to propagate propaganda.

What happened to Melisandre ? No more “Muakileen”?

It is minutes from the meeting.

I have hundreds in my life and we receive a copy which is extremely accurate and to the words spoken .

The problem is IK should not spare these traitors who put forward no confidence motion, these foreign tools.

This is treason of highest order.

Why are they not been charged with treason. End their political careers.

Why is no one asking this question?

Is the establishment planning to bring them to power through rigged elections after this.

Why is the harmkhor in London allowed to conspire in collusion with foreign elements. Why is his meetings with foreign elements been brushed under the carpet?

Why is zardari not been interrogated and arrested right now?

How is this even related

BAP has chosen a new BAP which is ppp..

It was evident when they bought senators or when they kicked out jam kamal khan..
Was MQM pro establishment when 90 raid was done? Or when operation were done in 90s.
Amir liaquat is a clown in the game. He is irrelevant.
So one is matter of National Security but other issue is not?
It's 2022 not 90s, MQM-P is carved out of MQM by aliens. Zain Bugtti is also not establishment tout?
If u want to go back to 90s then in 90s Fazlu was establishment guy n so was Shareef people. So in that way whole PDM is Establisment? 😂🤣

It is minutes from the meeting.

I have hundreds in my life and we receive a copy which is extremely accurate and to the words spoken .
So it should not be taken seriously even when events are happening as indicated in this ?

PDF is buzzing with Imran khan's letter. Unless nuclear launch codes are written in that letter, it is just piece a piece of paper.

one lesson....do not open too many fronts.....at once....
Because they have now bigger forces behind them then the Pakistani establishment. They were not willingly helping Pakistani establishment, rather they were forced to.
wrong ....establishment asked them them do so...to defuse situation from international front ...

MQM can not buy monthly grocery with their permission.

one lesson....do not open too many fronts.....at once....

wrong ....establishment asked them them do so...to defuse situation from international front ...

MQM can not buy monthly grocery with their permission.
They will u turn on day of voting

They will u turn on day of voting
I think the situation is now being controlled by the BOYs ....PM is too immature to handle this .... his today's speech has been forced to postpone ....

Also Kashif Abbasi says...in that letter hint was given ...let this govt. be replaced and the CONTACTs will be re-established

Back
Top Bottom