What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

How did Bajwa respond when he saw the letter?

Did Imran have a good look at Bajwa's legs?

Ayaz Sadiq might have an idea.

Bajwa looked down and continued to eat Halwa poory

Anyone knows why did IK not give speech today on tv as it was announced earlier?

They stopped him lmaoo

They will u turn on day of voting

Nah bro it’s done. Khallas!

If that is so then what's stopping Imran from dishonorably discharging those general. Does he have constitutional right to do so?

Bruh then he’s getting shown the door

If I may toss a highly far fetched speculation:
"بے پر کی چھوڑوں ایک"

MQM left PTI as a deception, to trick the opposition group into thinking that they have the numbers.
On the day of no confidence, they will vote for IK. :argh:

Then it may be 171 IK -vs- 170 opp.

Add a few more who can make last minute switch. Then vote fails.

Government

• PTI — 155
  • PML-Q — 4
  • GDA — 3
  • AML — 1
  • BAP — 1
Total: ....... 164

_--__--

Opposition

• PML-N — 84
  • PPP — 56
  • MMA —14
  • BAP — 4
  • BNP-M — 4
  • Independent — 4
  • ANP — 1
  • JWP — 1
  • JI — 1
  • MQM-P — 7
  • PML-Q — 1
--\\--Total:........................... 177

Last edited:
Bajwa looked down and continued to eat Halwa poory

They stopped him lmaoo

Nah bro it’s done. Khallas!

Bruh then he’s getting shown the door
Nah man , I wouldn't be so set on that. I think something is going to happen tomorrow that no one is expecting... just what I'm hearing whispers of ... see,s game is not over yet. Let's wait and see

Someone tweeted ....They will now after whole PTI ...or any one dares to stand against them...

The new big game will be started...Both China and Russia must have be watching and even the price of Russia visit is being paid ....USA also active the same regime change in Russia ...the problem is that there is no Faz ul Rehman in Russia.

Someone tweeted ....They will now after whole PTI ...or any one dares to stand against them...

The new big game will be started...Both China and Russia must have be watching and even the price of Russia visit is being paid ....USA also active the same regime change in Russia ...the problem is that there is no Faz ul Rehman in Russia.

And India can buy oil and weapons from Russia no problem.

one lesson....do not open too many fronts.....at once....

wrong ....establishment asked them them do so...to defuse situation from international front ...

MQM can not buy monthly grocery with their permission.

I think the warning was given to the establishment to not impede or obstruct and make sure the coupe attempt we launched is successful.

Nawaz sharif and zardari were used.

Remember multiple meetings were held by Nawaz sharif with foreign agencies and maryam Nawaz admitted it on record. ( Rana sanaullah as well).

Channel 24 owner is the link between CIA and Zardari and is shadowing him in every meering captured on camera trying to hide his face from camera just last night during MQM office visit. @HRK please tell them about it.

Nawaz sharif has become their asset for a long time, remember meeting with Mohib and even Indian diplomats ( specifically military attache from the embassy) etc.

Nah man , I wouldn't be so set on that. I think something is going to happen tomorrow that no one is expecting... just what I'm hearing whispers of ... see,s game is not over yet. Let's wait and see

What "whispers" are you hearing?

I think the warning was given to the establishment to not impede or obstruct and make sure the coupe attempt we launched is successful.

Nawaz sharif and zardari were used.

Remember multiple meetings were held by Nawaz sharif with foreign agencies and maryam Nawaz admitted it on record. ( Rana sanaullah as well).

Channel 24 owner is the link between CIA and Zardari and is shadowing him in every meering captured on camera trying to hide his face from camera just last night during MQM office visit.
Just how many news outlets and anchors have direct CIA connection in Pakistan? I think highest in the world....

So where are Markhors ? gone to high on mountains?

Is this a sovereign country or what ? is it that easy to overthrow a democratic govt.....

Why hasn't this formula of regime change ever been applied on North Korea ?

Bro just tell me why pml q and GDA which are known as establishment parties with govt. On the vote.
To give it an appearance of their non-involvement.

Just how many news outlets and anchors have direct CIA connection in Pakistan? I think highest in the world....

Is this a sovereign country or what ? is it that easy to overthrow a democratic govt.....

Cause Kim family is not on the take unlike our traitor Generals and Bureaucrats from day one.

What "whispers" are you hearing
Potential U turns

I think the situation is now being controlled by the BOYs ....PM is too immature to handle this .... his today's speech has been forced to postpone ....

Also Kashif Abbasi says...in that letter hint was given ...let this govt. be replaced and the CONTACTs will be re-established
I think Boys will surprise everyone after this meeting tomorrow ...

National endowment fund ( a CIA operation) at work.
Chinese exposed it just yesterday as a tool for foreign intervention/regime change.

Kiev independent is also run by national endowment fund in Ukraine.

I posted a thread on it as well.

This email was leaked regarding Pakistan.

1648666776378.png

1648666814296.png

Back
Top Bottom