What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

The coming election will be the MOST corrupt election in Pakistan's history. The establishment will split the PTI into two factions, kill a few prominent members, disenfranchise the overseas, and much more. Furthermore, the judiciary has also become a tool of the establishment in recent times (Sindh house attack MNAs bail cancelled after it was given). The biased nature of ECP is also not unknown. The biggest fraud will be electronic voting system (which even the govt. wanted to have). The electronic voting system will be at the mercy of the cyber-wing of the establishment, and they will be able to influence election for decades to come.
Nope judiciary has been serving and being managed by the establishment since the creation of Pakistan. Even some retired judges have confessed the ways ISI controls and manipulates judiciary. There isn't any law or justice in Pakistan. It's all a huge scam.

I don't think so. China is so noob in this game and it's already too late for them to achieve anything concrete. These are just blank statements that don't carry any weight or action behind it. CIA specializes in creating these kinds of situations and toppling regimes or assassinating those stubborns who don't fall in line.

China has similar powers of influence over Pakistan as the US, except the for the lust to settle in US by our elites. China could have also threatened in similar ways to slap sanctions, cut off any further military supplies to the Pakistan, abandon investments or soft loans, withdraw any kind of Chinese support on key international platforms like UNSC veto support etc. Cut off trade ties and pressurize other countries who would try to have cordial relationship with Pakistan if the Pakistani establishment let the western led coup to take place. If somehow that happens, I am pretty much sure that the western intoxicated minds would get sobered up within a couple of weeks. Pakistan's whole market, economy, industry, military breathes upon Chinese imports. We can't even make steel needles domestically.

But China is a big noob and too much pacifist country to do so. Just imagine if China teems up with India on Kashmir issue and demands Pakistani Kashmir to be made part of India. Game over! Mighty Establishment would be wiped out of the face of the Earth within a blink of the eye.

All military ex-servicemen and retired Generals are pro IK but present on duty Generals are criminally "Neutral" and anti IK. Just waiting for IK to be strangled to death shameless mighty brave establishment, vehemently breaking their oath to protect Pakistan from all internal and external threats.

JB apni extension ka vote Lena ho to! Bs chorho yar rehnay do is bat ko
honestly, please tell me this all is a nightmare, few days back i saw "Jo Bicher Gaye" in this week i feel just like that and im more worried about my father who fought that war n he was literally having tears when he saw that show n recalled the moment he gave orders to fire last gun n put down his helmet n sat with huge disappointment and in again in just 50 years he is experiencing similar situation. I fear what i will be seeing 30-40 years from now.
And ... few minutes back i saw a this video and i have literally lost my compass now, if Musharraf can be so much vulnerable to western powers, how much NS & Zardari would be exposed n vulnerable to them.

Timestamp: specially 24:00 to 36:00
All of those supporters of instability should be ashamed of what loss they gonna commit to Pakistan. Even sane minds across the border appreciate a gem of a leader we got here. And they despise Modi being in power there.

The current and future implications of No confidence movement on sovereignty, National Security and Civil-military relationships in Pakistan.

Lt Gen M.Haroon Aslam (R) knew it all long ago.
This video was published 9months ago on 02-07-2021 👇

COAS General Mir Jafar stayed neutral and ordered his forces to stand down. Then the world saw that by then the undisputed most prosperous, richest state of Bangal on whole of the planet Earth was defeated by the much smaller outnumbered "Gora Fauj". After that General Mir Sadiq stayed neutral by opening the gate of the fortification to provide the "level playing field" for both the sides and we lost the 1man Army, the bravest, the fearless leader of the subcontinent "Tipu Sultan". And for centuries "Gora Fauj" inflicted humiliating defeats to us despite being heavily outnumbered. That's the disgrace we are carrying today and widespread amongst us like a plague.

Today General Bajwa along with his military establishment, globally 6th largest active duty forces and 2nd strike Nuclear capable force staying shamelessly Neutral and have left their honest, fearless leader alone against all external and internal vultures by standing down and staying "neutral" against the Enemies of the state. History would remember that and no, no ISPR campaigns would be able to alter those historical facts.

My dear fellow countrymen, the power which can neutralize and conspire your massive armed forces and within the Parliamentary members by just issuing some threats on a piece of paper and spending a fraction of the ex "CSF" fund to buy out military, state machinery, judiciary and the media. So why can't they also very easily and most probably rig the elections so that the true leader might never come into power even if he manages to dodge their constant assassination attempts. That's utterly disgusting!

It's a smart move, by publicizing the letter he exposes it to the masses thus impacting public opinion and controlling the narrative.

It's a smart move, by publicizing the letter he exposes it to the masses thus impacting public opinion and controlling the narrative.
Do you know something we don't? This isn't happening as he was directed not to show the letter because of official secrets act.

Do you know something we don't? This isn't happening as he was directed not to show the letter because of official secrets act.

Then are they admitting the letter is authentic?. As PM he has the right to declassify information and make it public.

I wonder whether IK has powers as PM and have complicit members of parliament arrested, thus preventing their votes from being cast. Or have them removed from Parliament. Foreign interference or subversion is illegal.

Back
Top Bottom