What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there is no way to trust the descendents of the migrants that came from India. May be they are all working for R&AW?

Yes illegals and criminal elements for sure. But school kids?

The TTP and the PMLN are essentially the same entity in two different forms.

These seem like inside jobs. The timing is set up to collect sympathies from the people after the trecherous crooks were put into the helm of the country again!

US move to stop deportation of 25,000 Afghan workers

These Afghans are going to be removed from Pakistan.

So many youthias celebrating this, I'm glad I fired all the youthias in my company.
Overseas youthias will just die crying ofcource but I'm glad more and more people are seeing through Imran worshipping bullshit locally too.

Careful dude, ch**tiyas like you usually end up marrying your daughter to a youthia because there are:

New Project.jpg

Can’t even deal with Poonch and Rajouri and started dreaming about Islamabad LOOL.
Hinduism would go extinct before Islamabad ever turns into Gaza type Genocide.

People still dumb enough to think these terrorist groups are part of a particular tribe,race,religion or community. they are a multi billion dollar weapon systems financed by governments and agencies of different countries to cause instability and terror in a specific region.
They dont believe in shit.half of them are trained to believe in whatever their handlers tell them to.
They attack stock markets,universities, army camps because those are targets given to them by whatever body controls them.
That’s what I’ve been saying. Many people get emotional and want to drag Pakistan into an endless and unnecessary war with Afghanistan. Afghanistan is just a distraction by the real enemy which wants to use proxies to defeat us. Our response should be heavy of kuffar who raise and fund these proxies to fight us and avoid falling into the trap of a long proxy war in Afghanistan.

A lot of these militants bodies upon inspection were found to be uncircumcised and often times had large tattoos as well, so there's definitely a foreign involvement to sustain it.

US special forces are known to put on any organisation's uniform and fight on their behalf, you know there was reports that US special forces were working alongside Taliban wearing GDI uniforms to target ISKP.
Special forces are always involved in such stuff. There is many “ex” ssg shaheeds in IOJK who “left” ssg and joined mujahideen.
These powers behind the proxies will find proxies from anywhere. That’s why I said we shouldn’t fall into any traps by focusing all our force on Afghanistan and forgetting india.

Now lets see what some of the low-life lads from the other side of the wall are getting all excited 'bout.

Lets take this
Chay.jpg
for example...

a. The Unoriginal @$$hole has a Ghost Recon Patch as logo.
b. He calls himself: Avenger

Yo @Windjammer , his X-handle reminds me of ta Topic you started a few years back.

IAF Avengers Turn Out To Be Scavengers

Challo..., koi gaul nahe...

My father always told me to have a soft corner for retards. Mind you, I don't think that covered Members of
***.jpg
. That's a breed on its own.

Now lets see what some of the low-life lads from the other side of the wall are getting all excited 'bout.

Lets take this View attachment 968902 for example...

Yo @Windjammer , his X-handle reminds me of ta Topic you started a few years back.

My father always told me to have a soft corner for retards. Mind you, I don't think that covered Members of View attachment 968901 . That's a breed on its own.
As embarrassing as this airbase attack was, at least we don’t hold the record the Indians do of:
IMG_8885.jpeg

These Afghans are going to be removed from Pakistan.
They're obviously CIA agents. Remember when a TTP terrorist's body was found to have US Marine tatoos and later determined to be working for Blackwater?

As embarrassing as this airbase attack was, at least we don’t hold the record the Indians do of:
View attachment 968905
Pathankot was done by chappal rag tag Kashmiris and it took Indians 5 days and 7 security personnel killed before they could clear the area. TTP is 10x better armed than JeM and is armed on the level of subcontinental special forces, yet PAF cleared TTP out within a few hours.

Lets take this View attachment 968902 for example...

My father always told me to have a soft corner for retards. Mind you, I don't think that covered Members of View attachment 968901 . That's a breed on its own.
I am surprised that the Qibla-e-Awal, Jerusalem where many of the Anbiya walked and prayed in under attacked, and they attack Pakistan. Now America is not even in Afghanistan so TTP excuse that Pakistan Army is helping America is gone, so what's their excuse now ? Not a single Statement or anything for Israel who are bombing kids to pieces, not a statement from AQ/ISIS/TTP/Afghan Taliban, but for years they are attacking Muslims and Govts in Muslim countries using the same Choran, how come anyone now follow these people, I understand TTP fighters are just barbaric animals but don't they even question their own leadership that we have a genuine cause to fight (Palestine) but why are we attacking civilians in Pakistan, I am more mad about those who fall for this Bullshit ,and strap themselves with explosives to go out and kill and die.

I can understand the Indians being involved but why are Establishment backed accounts intent of involving the Afghan Govt. in this.

If you connect this with the alienation of the Pushtoon youth, then we are heading into deep trouble.

The crooked Generals and their hot headed supporters need to realize what percentage of the forces is Pushtoon.

And if societal pressure is too much, like it was in Bengal then your disciplined force cr*p goes down the gutter.

Bengali officers and soldiers leading on the front line in 1965 turned their guns towards their fellow officers just 6 years later.

Gentlemen, even if there was zero damage to ACs or any other asset, this would still be a failure and that's that.

There are so many failures starting from intelligence to engaging them inside the base and we should be very clear and vocal about it.

Lastly, we need to update our definition and understanding of the success otherwise i see more miseries coming our way.

It is relevent.

The reason why Pakhtuns are attacking Pakistan is to prevent Pakistan from attacking their fellow brothers in Israel.

@LeGenD @waz

Maligning a large ethnic group of Pakistan is only an effort to destabilize & dismantle Pakistan. Such accounts must be warned to not do such attacks on general Pashtun population again. The whole province is pashtun and there are millions in rest of the provinces as well. Pakistan won't survive with such mindset prevailing.

To everyone else:

Pls keep Pakistani Pashtuns out of your narrow minded attacks. Try to have a broader view and understand strategic implications. Everything is not solved by force, you need political approach to deal with the problems where Pakistan finds itself today.

Even everyone who are maligning Afghans, well they had become your heroes during late 70s to early 90s. You were all praising. PTV used to shower praises on "Mujahideen".

Pakistan's future linked with good relations with Taliban

Also I wonder why we have so short term memory. I see entire PDF blaming Afghan Taliban, You need to understand what they have replaced. They replaced A super US / indian funded, RAW inflitrated Afghan govt comprising of former northern alliance. Everyday they used to utter nonsense and hatred against Pakistan. Karzai to any other president used to blame Pakistan everyday on intl media. Their NDS & RAW were collaborating, One of largest attacks on Pakistan were done when indians had so many consulates at forward positions with intel officers. Why they really needed so many consulates in Afghanistan otherwise. Remember TTP were completely in charge of lot of areas in PK when totally Pro-indian afghan govt was in power, they had reached till Swat. They had access to everything. Pakistan had won when such a strong anti-Pak and Pro-indian govt was removed and replaced by Taliban. However, Pakistan's new military establishment with no understanding of political approach and no understanding of strategic importance lost the plot. They went against Af-Taliban, Blindly followed US (which was doing actions for its own national interests not for Pakistan's), even allowed drone strike from Pakistan's airspace (possibly refueled it as well in one of the base) and then all the actions they are taking is making another enemy. They have no stamina to keep two hot borders. You simply cannot allow two hostiles at two longest borders. You have no resources, you got nothing. People here think with those few toys (drones and J-10s etc.) you can finish off Talibans??? LMAO!! Two world powers used and consumed whatever they could and couldn't win. You will be over run if you do such a mistake. Try to understand your position and negotiate, earn their trust, make deep friendships that's the only way for Pakistan's future. Even great power like China is now focusing on Taliban.

Last edited:
Pathankot was done by chappal rag tag Kashmiris and it took Indians 5 days and 7 security personnel killed before they could clear the area. TTP is 10x better armed than JeM and is armed on the level of subcontinental special forces, yet PAF cleared TTP out within a few hours.
So it was a great success? ISPR was right after all.

For some success is failure of others. For others success is their own success. PDF keeps throwing open these new definitions.

@LeGenD @waz

Maligning a large ethnic group of Pakistan is only an effort to destabilize & dismantle Pakistan. Such accounts must be warned to not do such attacks on general Pashtun population again. The whole province is pashtun and there are millions in rest of the provinces as well. Pakistan won't survive with such mindset prevailing.

To everyone else:

Pls keep Pakistani Pashtuns out of your narrow minded attacks. Try to have a broader view and understand strategic implications. Everything is not solved by force, you need political approach to deal with the problems where Pakistan finds itself today.

Even everyone who are maligning Afghans, well they had become your heroes during late 70s to early 90s. You were all praising. PTV used to shower praises on "Mujahideen".

Pakistan's future linked with good relations with Taliban

Also I wonder why we have so short term memory. I see entire PDF blaming Afghan Taliban, You need to understand what they have replaced. They replaced A super US / indian funded, RAW inflitrated Afghan govt comprising of former northern alliance. Everyday they used to utter nonsense and hatred against Pakistan. Karzai to any other president used to blame Pakistan everyday on intl media. Their NDS & RAW were collaborating, One of largest attacks on Pakistan were done when indians had so many consulates at forward positions with intel officers. Why they really needed so many consulates in Afghanistan otherwise. Remember TTP were completely in charge of lot of areas in PK when totally Pro-indian afghan govt was in power, they had reached till Swat. They had access to everything. Pakistan had won when such a strong anti-Pak and Pro-indian govt was removed and replaced by Taliban. However, Pakistan's new military establishment with no understanding of political approach and no understanding of strategic importance lost the plot. They went against Af-Taliban, Blindly followed US (which was doing actions for its own national interests not for Pakistan's), even allowed drone strike from Pakistan's airspace (possibly refueled it as well in one of the base) and then all the actions they are taking is making another enemy. They have no stamina to keep two hot borders. You simply cannot allow two hostiles at two longest borders. You have no resources, you got nothing. People here think with those few toys (drones and J-10s etc.) you can finish off Talibans??? LMAO!! Two world powers used and consumed whatever they could and couldn't win. You will be over run if you do such a mistake. Try to understand your position and negotiate, earn their trust, make deep friendships that's the only way for Pakistan's future. Even great power like China is now focusing on Taliban.

Your confused,, Taliban won because of Pakistan

Without Pakistan the Taliban would have been slaughtered

No one is asking much from these namak haram afghans,, just to stop terrorism and fassad

Your acting like we are asking the world from them

In the last month afghans
Attacked a mosque full of worshippers celebrating the prophets birthday

They attacked chitral

They now attacked a PAF base

A point comes when you realize afghans are animals who can't act like insaan

It's all good wanting this and that, but it doesn't matter is afghans continue their donkey behavior

And NO One will occupy Afghanistan,, what we will do is close the borders, refuse to allow Afghans access to our ports or country and if needs be but targets

All afghans neighbors hate them and won't give even a fraction of the benefit Pakistan has given

Pakistans choices are now complete,, undocumented afghans go out
Afghanis who obtained fake I D cards are out
All afghanis who are involved in crimes are out

Legal documented Afghan visitors will be protected under the law

It's UP TO AFGHANIS TO CHANGE AND BEHAVE BETTER

Good rebuttal but only one thing wrong BLA and TTP do not coexist they are two different breeds of animal.

The M4s you have mentioned are old stock of looted containers and those that end up on the black market.

Anyway forget M4s look at what was seized a couple of months back:

18359036_457967177884145_6304686602311308479_o.jpg

That is a piece of history.

Well put, we have not forgotten the words of Bugti.
Didn't the BLA have a tie up with TTP recently? Am sure you heard of that Khorasan diaries guy right? One of their editors was on a show with Wajahat, and was explained some attack that happened when he was interviewed.

He clearly mentioned that, there is a growing nexus between BLA TTP ETIM etall. Almost all of these organiztions, despite their different aims are helping each other out. Not just tactically but even propaganda wise he said, where success of a partner's attack is flashed by the other org on social media.

I am surprised that the Qibla-e-Awal, Jerusalem where many of the Anbiya walked and prayed in under attacked, and they attack Pakistan. Now America is not even in Afghanistan so TTP excuse that Pakistan Army is helping America is gone, so what's their excuse now ? Not a single Statement or anything for Israel who are bombing kids to pieces, not a statement from AQ/ISIS/TTP/Afghan Taliban, but for years they are attacking Muslims and Govts in Muslim countries using the same Choran, how come anyone now follow these people, I understand TTP fighters are just barbaric animals but don't they even question their own leadership that we have a genuine cause to fight (Palestine) but why are we attacking civilians in Pakistan, I am more mad about those who fall for this Bullshit ,and strap themselves with explosives to go out and kill and die.

As per Indian media Taliban forbid their fighters to go and fight in Gaza

Obviously Pakistanis are bigger Kafir for Afghans than jews as per fiqh of Afghan racial superiority

Even some on PDF say the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom