What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I've heard is 4 aircraft, one or two fuel vehicles, six men Shaheed which include a civilian electric lineman and seven injured which includes a Group Captain of Administration.
were those operational or non operational and one more thing is the army responesible for airbases secirity or the PAF does that on its own.

The total distance between where the video was shot and where one of the bodies were found shows us that at least one of them covered 2kms of the base until he was killed.

View attachment 968300
Which image(s) are you referring to while making this argument?? I believe most of the bodies were latter gathered at the main ramp....

What I've heard is 4 aircraft, one or two fuel vehicles, six men Shaheed which include a civilian electric lineman and seven injured which includes a Group Captain of Administration.
any names of the Aircraft destroyed ?

@PanzerKiel I hope this is true.

You can't let them attack freely otherwise you are just going to embolden them to be more aggressive and come off weak.

For every attack in Pakistan, there should a several times more intense response on their side to make them question if it was worth it. This doesn't necessarily have to be formally, it can also be using proxies. Heavy price is needed to knock some sense into them. Learn from the Yahudis.

Retaliation strikes should have already been launched. No need for permission, just let the thunder of bombs announce that. Must fry some big fish, however with the Taliban not being very friendly right now, cooperation from them may be mixed...

Now the massive strike due on any Indian base.... how come Indian twitter accounts started twitting 24 hours before this attack ..............
I don't know about getting into a base because Kashmir region is probably the only place where we have any depth, and all military installations are highly guarded

But some Pulwamas may be possible

BLA insurgency is backed by India mainly

TTP insurgency is backed by both Afghanistan and India both

Indian twitter posts😅😅😅.
I hope you are correct and no important national assets were destroyed.
However very unprofessional and lame security from Armed forces. Very shameful that even this happened.
First off, Indians shouldn't even open their mouths...

The kinda sh!t that goes on in their own Nation is on another scale too.

As for the "very unprofessional and lame security" mind you that World's #1 Super Power has faced such similar incidents.

A few years back a guy entered a US Base & went on a killing spree. So, crap happens there too, just that we've got 100 times the lunatics from across the border. They're just pissed 'cause we've told' em to pack their sh!t & go home.

Those National Assets were eventually gonna be placed on Roundabouts.

Retaliation strikes should have already been launched. No need for permission, just let the thunder of bombs announce that. Must fry some big fish, however with the Taliban not being very friendly right now, cooperation from them may be mixed...
Covert action, combined with drones and tactical attacks would be key. They must be widespread and deep to put a real dent. Must hit at the rear, where they typically roam freely...

I don't know about getting into a base because Kashmir region is probably the only place where we have any depth, and all military installations are highly guarded

Indian hasn't got shut up call from Canada yet ...

were those operational or non operational and one more thing is the army responesible for airbases secirity or the PAF does that on its own.
PAF has a separate arm, called Ground Combateers, who are responsible for all such matters.

any names of the Aircraft destroyed ?
F7.

Nigga you are literally from Lahore, I don't want to curse Lahoris but the most closest thing to Pajeet Indic DNA in Pakistan are Lahoris. Go sort out your racial inferiority complex. Maybe if you let go of the inferiority complex you could take Afghan cock out your throat too.

And nah, India is just a scapegoat for Afghani khinzeers, it has completely adopted Afghanis as its sons who are more than willing to fight for them while they sit on the side.

You can't go directly for India while it's pet dog is being vicious from the back and has its claws trenched in large parts of your territories
Not all Lahoris have that mentality. Look, I’m not a fan of the afghans but I want to wipe pajeets bindis off this planet. Burn their cities down because they are financing this. Dare them to fight us and make your nukes operational and forced them to fight. The fact that this occurred is infuriating.

Maybe the bindu is in cahoots with the Jew to force Pakistan to keep away from the conflict in the Middle East. The pajeet loves the jew so wouldn’t be surprised if they pull this out of some pajeet love for foreign dominance.

The post of @HAIDER was sarcastic in nature ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom