What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Humayun Ahmed dies

RIP Humayun Ahmad Sahab.He was such a great writer, I have gone through some of his books.He will be sorely missed coz of his writing skills.He is among the ones who contributed towards the independence of Bangladesh and fought with Pakistan during his college days ..

No he didn't participated in bangladesh liberation war . He mention in one of his book ''amar apon adhar'' though he wrote a freedom fighter leader to joined the war but he didn't wanted to get any reply from the commander to join them . he was afraid of dieing so soon . he was in university and for some time he and other family members of his family along with his young brother jafar iqbal who is also a noted writer went hiding during the war . though he was arrested by Pakistan army and taken to a concentration camp in dhaka but latter was released. his father was killed by pak army though .

526992_10150943289451501_704895299_n.jpg

Shawon is asking for forgiveness from elder daughter of Humayun Ahmed Dr. Nova, 2nd daughter Shila and son Nuhash...

547880_497260766956578_110186079_n.jpg

We shouldn't judge creative people with common man's parameters. Insanity is an integral part of art.

Now now why you people are ganging up against the poor widow of your daughter's age! I want to go all Freudian but that would open a can of worms.

By the way why is her name shaon, which is mainly used for boys.

I think in a conservative society like Bangladesh, people do not like home-breakers, specially in the educated Bhodro-Shomaj (gentry).

But why is it always the girl who gets to be called home breaker, when the its usually always the guy, older and more experienced, who walks the walk.

They were both home breakers.

she is his daughter age not only that she is actually the class mate and friend of his daughter .just imagine a girl who is 30 + year younger than aman usually calling uncle now is the wife of that person . its so disgusting .

She is a "sharmuta" and Gold digger. He was a character less dirty old man. Are they not?

Islamically he could keep both of them and everyone could be happy, but certainly that wouldn't have been fashionable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom