What's new

Bangladeshi Peacekeepr Dies in Congo

low life moron laughing at news of death army personal, pure motherch*d

Why are you showing such strong reaction? Didn't the Armed Forces limit itself to mercenary roles? Or just because we earn foreign currencies by lending them we have to coat their role with patriotic sugar?

those are bastard children, you can not expect them to respect others
we can have a discussion on what the role of the Armed Forces should be according to Bangladeshis. while i don't hate individual servicemen, i do try to understand why many Bangladeshis are unhappy with them. nevertheless i just think individual servicemen are just pawns in the larger scheme of things led by Indo-BAL compromising the entire institution

Those who do not support / appreciate the sacrifices done by their protectors have no right to criticize them!!

.......according to your logic, the American Army is doing a pretty good job since Muslims all over the world hate them but Americans love them....

we're not(I haven't, if you're talking about my post) praising Bangladeshi Army......I just said, 'Army of no country deserve such disrespect from their own citizen'......'cause the Army can never go against it's own country as it is their basic duty to protect it......
If the Army is against, the country cannot exist, but last I checked, Bangladesh as a country still exists....
So, people who're against their own Army are actually traitors....'cause they're against their own country.

You have it backwards, Genius....

The People don't exist to serve the Army. The Army is there to serve the People.

The Country is not land, it is the People that are the Country.

wow such hostility to a member of a country's most disciplined face.
religion truly comes before nation for some individuals...
carry on

Bangladeshis calling their own soldiers traitors.......
IMHO, indian mercenary army in Bangladeshi uniform deserves such disrespect from Bangladeshis ....:-)

It is army that was bought up by india wearing Bangladeshi uniform. Everyone know why indians are cheering for their mercenary force. So your post is corrected now. Here is proof how indian mercenary army in Bangladeshi uniform helping rigging election for its subservient Awami thugs and shooting at Bangladeshis who were trying to protect their constitutional right.

Last edited:
If the traitor jamatis have an issue with the BD army, they sure are doing something right.

Anyway, some India obsessed Jamatis are begging non Muslim countries to intervene in BD against the wishes of the democratically elected government.

That is as direct treason and sedition as possible. In addition, their support for Al Qaeda terrorists and provoking BD mercenaries to kill Syrians with the Al Qaeda (just because they are Shia) is also on the record.

Such people need to be extradited from their non Muslim sanctuaries and duly punished. Even the USA should not allow such people to parade their terror and treason in the name of freedom of expression. Either they should close the Gitmo bay forthwith or use it for such people who are enemies of humanity.

BD thought pardoning such traitors will help them integrate. These ungrateful traitors have shown they understand only one language.

Hi, How's it been? Hope you're doing good.

If what you're saying is true, then good riddance.
the guy was fighting under UN, do you think he was a mercenary? Does your country contribute to UN forces for peacekeeping?

the guy was fighting under UN, do you think he was a mercenary? Does your country contribute to UN forces for peacekeeping?

What if he was using his post in a negative way just to gain a higher income by taking side to the ones who pay the highest the most.

What if he was using his post in a negative way just to gain a higher income by taking side to the ones who pay the highest the most.
lolz, you did not get what he was saying. He is critical of Bangladeshi regime, selling to highest bidder applies to bd govt not to the guy individually.:lol:
what he meant was Bagladesh army is under Indian influence hence indirectly fighting for India in congo under UN flag. Ask him if you dont believe me. :rofl:

those are bastard children, you can not expect them to respect others
mind your language please. :disagree:

You have it backwards, Genius....

The People don't exist to serve the Army. The Army is there to serve the People.

The Country is not land, it is the People that are the Country.
what did bd army do to get so much hatred from their own people? anything specific?

Innalillahi wa inna alaihi raji'un

i don't hate individual members of the armed forces. but the military as whole has been seriously compromised i think since BAL took power with first major event being the dreadful Peelkhana massacre. but how could cardiac arrest be the cause?

I do not feel for Bd armed forces any more. They are sold out begairat. I refused to pray for begairat. I'm sorry.

I never said that I don't believe you. :)

The point we are arguing about is the BD's army activities in the peacekeeping mission. I understand what you're saying about India's influence though.

@anonymus

What do you think about the tensions the BD is having with Burma, and which side do you expect India to take in this issue?
lolz, you did not get what he was saying. He is critical of Bangladeshi regime, selling to highest bidder applies to bd govt not to the guy individually.:lol:
what he meant was Bagladesh army is under Indian influence hence indirectly fighting for India in congo under UN flag. Ask him if you dont believe me. :rofl:

mind your language please. :disagree:

what did bd army do to get so much hatred from their own people? anything specific?

I never said that I don't believe you. :)

The point we are arguing about is the BD's army activities in the peacekeeping mission. I understand what you're saying about India's influence though.

@anonymus

What do you think about the tensions the BD is having with Burma, and which side do you expect India to take in this issue?
what did bd army do in peacekeeping mission that can be considered being 'mercenary'? Are not the whole peacekeeping force a mercenary force then (to which many countries like India and pakistan countribute).
Its not for me to make case of bd contributing to peacekeeping forces, they same guys will celebrate when an african country makes favourable trade deals with BD in appreciation of bd peacekeepers.
I am not denying Indian influence in bd but we are not god. USA has more influence on your country than we do in bd, and I rarely see you constantly bitching about it.

Back
Top Bottom