What's new

Sheikh Hasina's painting goes viral on facebook

Oh.....Jesus Mercy...

No....it's just you.

Jesus is not God and can not grant mercy.

Only Allah grant mercy.

Why do you use Jesus as if you are Amriki?

Nevertheless since when this Indian Bhanid la-hasina paint?

To the Bengali Speaking people of WB and BD, Mamata and Hasinar mon e rong lagse. Hasina on canvas and Mamata using WB as her canvas, i heard she ordered the West Bengalis to paint their building in Blue and White(her fav colours) in return they'll be exempted from property tax for 1 year. o_O

To the Bengali Speaking people of WB and BD, Mamata and Hasinar mon e rong lagse. Hasina on canvas and Mamata using WB as her canvas, i heard she ordered the West Bengalis to paint their building in Blue and White(her fav colours) in return they'll be exempted from property tax for 1 year. o_O

I'd buy this painting if I had change lying around...

Jesus is not God and can not grant mercy.

Only Allah grant mercy.

Why do you use Jesus as if you are Amriki?

Nevertheless since when this Indian Bhanid la-hasina paint?

Return of the sour-puss.

When did you return from Bihar?

Jesus and Mary grant us mercy, you heard right.

hasina+pic.jpg

A painting by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on a serene village beside a river has gone viral on Facebook.

sheikh-hasina10.jpg

The Awami League president created the artwork depicting the distinctive countryside in 1994 when she was the Leader of the Opposition.

State Minister for Power, Energy and Mineral Resources Nasrul Hamid Bipu brought the painting to light on Wednesday.

After he posted the artwork on the social networking site, countless people shared it.

Bipu told bdnews24.com: “I had seen the painting at the house of Sajeeb Wazed Joy (prime minister’s son) in the US in 2004. I had taken a snap of the painting there.”

“While going through the old albums today, I saw the painting and then posted it on Facebook,” he added.

Hasina, who studied Bangla literature at Dhaka University, used to paint, a person close to her said.

Bipu said: “She takes great interest in painting. But I don’t know if she still paints or not. She, however, does photography... and her colour sense is unique.”

“That she thinks about picture can be seen when she talks about the colours of pictures,” he added.

The junior minister said the prime minister had a huge collection of artworks.

“A large number of paintings are seen at Ganabhaban (prime minister’s official residence).”

He said Hasina had a weakness for artists, especially for painters.

Across the border, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee also loves to paint.

To demonstrate her ability to paint, she has even organised sit-and-draw session on stages during political rallies and finished a few landscapes, which were then sold out to the highest bidders to raise funds for her party.

Later, her paintings were also displayed in exhibitions that attracted many buyers. Again the proceeds were donated to Trinamool Congress funds.

PM’s painting of riverbank goes viral on Facebook -
bdnews24.com

We are still confused as to who has been writing the "poems" of Baba Ershad!! So added confusion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom