What's new

Sheikh Hasina's painting goes viral on facebook

What is with these bong women and painting, our very own nutjob from WB is also an avid painter. But got to say Her Excellency Honorable Ms. Sheikh Hasinaji is much better at this. I wish we could swap her with this hag

painting-11-02-13.jpg

God bless you and may your wish come true!

Last edited:
Damn you I had to scroll up to see it.
What you saw ISI there ? :lol:

What is with these bong women and painting, our very own nutjob from WB is also an avid painter. But got to say Her Excellency Honorable Ms. Sheikh Hasinaji is much better at this. I wish we could swap her with this hag

painting-11-02-13.jpg
Ore babare didi eta ki akche ? thakurmar jhuli ? :rofl:

hasina+pic.jpg

A painting by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on a serene village beside a river has gone viral on Facebook.

sheikh-hasina10.jpg

The Awami League president created the artwork depicting the distinctive countryside in 1994 when she was the Leader of the Opposition.

State Minister for Power, Energy and Mineral Resources Nasrul Hamid Bipu brought the painting to light on Wednesday.

After he posted the artwork on the social networking site, countless people shared it.

Bipu told bdnews24.com: “I had seen the painting at the house of Sajeeb Wazed Joy (prime minister’s son) in the US in 2004. I had taken a snap of the painting there.”

“While going through the old albums today, I saw the painting and then posted it on Facebook,” he added.

Hasina, who studied Bangla literature at Dhaka University, used to paint, a person close to her said.

Bipu said: “She takes great interest in painting. But I don’t know if she still paints or not. She, however, does photography... and her colour sense is unique.”

“That she thinks about picture can be seen when she talks about the colours of pictures,” he added.

The junior minister said the prime minister had a huge collection of artworks.

“A large number of paintings are seen at Ganabhaban (prime minister’s official residence).”

He said Hasina had a weakness for artists, especially for painters.

Across the border, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee also loves to paint.

To demonstrate her ability to paint, she has even organised sit-and-draw session on stages during political rallies and finished a few landscapes, which were then sold out to the highest bidders to raise funds for her party.

Later, her paintings were also displayed in exhibitions that attracted many buyers. Again the proceeds were donated to Trinamool Congress funds.

PM’s painting of riverbank goes viral on Facebook -
bdnews24.com
If this was drawing by Hasina , then I'm Picaso . parle thekao :lol: . This was drawing by most probably Hashem khan and signature Hasina .

apne jo kuch bola bahut sahi bola :D
i gave one caption for that epic master piece ," andheri raat ki dayen ".

Ooooooooooooh,I am going blind!!!!8-)
The technique of drawing is such,that a pro will find it easy to identify another or an amateur. If that painting is by Hasina then I am .......:hitwall:

hasina+pic.jpg

A painting by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on a serene village beside a river has gone viral on Facebook.

sheikh-hasina10.jpg

The Awami League president created the artwork depicting the distinctive countryside in 1994 when she was the Leader of the Opposition.

State Minister for Power, Energy and Mineral Resources Nasrul Hamid Bipu brought the painting to light on Wednesday.

After he posted the artwork on the social networking site, countless people shared it.

Bipu told bdnews24.com: “I had seen the painting at the house of Sajeeb Wazed Joy (prime minister’s son) in the US in 2004. I had taken a snap of the painting there.”

“While going through the old albums today, I saw the painting and then posted it on Facebook,” he added.

Hasina, who studied Bangla literature at Dhaka University, used to paint, a person close to her said.

Bipu said: “She takes great interest in painting. But I don’t know if she still paints or not. She, however, does photography... and her colour sense is unique.”

“That she thinks about picture can be seen when she talks about the colours of pictures,” he added.

The junior minister said the prime minister had a huge collection of artworks.

“A large number of paintings are seen at Ganabhaban (prime minister’s official residence).”

He said Hasina had a weakness for artists, especially for painters.

Across the border, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee also loves to paint.

To demonstrate her ability to paint, she has even organised sit-and-draw session on stages during political rallies and finished a few landscapes, which were then sold out to the highest bidders to raise funds for her party.

Later, her paintings were also displayed in exhibitions that attracted many buyers. Again the proceeds were donated to Trinamool Congress funds.

PM’s painting of riverbank goes viral on Facebook -
bdnews24.com
Adolf Hitler was also an avid painter and sketch artist. just saying.

Aapke mooh mein ghee shakkar.

Is it just me!!! I hardly seen a woman paints a Man let alone a nude one... :)

It is just you.

Do us all a favour.

Take off your clothes and go stand in front of a mirror.

Now ask yourself,"Do I really need an answer to that question?"

Last edited:
Aapke mooh mein ghee shakkar.

It is just you.

Do us all a favour.

Take off your clothes and go stand in front of a mirror.

Now ask yourself,"Do I really need an answer to that question?"

I wouldn't mind being painted as such, stunning bloke that I am, and Roy dada might just cause such a flutter that the painter might be too busy ogling him.8-)8-)

painting-11-02-13.jpg
Her Excellency Honorable Ms. Sheikh Hasinaji's work went viral, didi's work has the potential to go bacterial.

Her Excellency Honorable Ms. Sheikh Hasinaji's work went viral, didi's work has the potential to go bacterial.
It went bacterial among some businessmen and some such "classy" workpiece were sold in millions in 2010. A significant part of her party funds comes from selling such crap paintings.

President Ershad claimed he used to write poems.

painting-11-02-13.jpg

Oh.....Jesus Mercy...

Is it just me!!! I hardly seen a woman paints a Man let alone a nude one... :)

No....it's just you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom