What's new

#BoycottUAE also trending in Pakistan after a Turkish guy started it

brother mine
have u ever dealt with turks one on one?
i did infact with dozens
my father own a many properties in industrial area in oman
soo many tenants we have
iranians turks indians bangali’s
i m confident to to tell u turkish r A class Aholes
harami to core
my dad had to go to coart to throw them out
and besides they r no muslims
just by name only
warna they r worse them kafirs
my dad once gave this turk mechanik our new land cruiser for service
at night we got call from police station that our car is impounded
this fuker took my dads car to a bar grabed a bitch and was banging her while drunk
my dad had to report car stolen cos we weren’t sure wht other activities he did
so our car was with police for 2 weeks
imagine that
and we here supporting these looters again our only brother nations who actually some time help us

i m no turk
r u?
all i can see is a dis allusioned qureshi(qasai)

and now gawadar is built
where is streams of milk and honey
go work basics first then talk about UAe or india or america
Dancing car, Oman mein ?

Lol, Just imagining, Dancing car while a desert Safari

Pakistanis should be the last to take sides. We beg everyone from GCC to Malaysia. Instead try to difuse the situation between two muslim countries. Its not helping when non mulims are celebrating about it.
your friends also will be quite when you need it if you keep quite all the time for your friends...cos i see lots of Pakistani friends saying that we should out of this that etc but why would we other make noise for you when you need it ? example :aganist india ..

Last edited:
Dancing car, Oman mein ?

Lol, Just imagining, Dancing car while a desert Safari
man exactly
and my dad is a alhamdulilah very respected guy
even police in our area knows my dad it was very embarrassing but later we had alote of laughter on the subject with my friends cos that ethiopian chick he got was just leave it roza ha
btw we don’t have desert here almost 300 km far

The money is not gone. Its there traceable. relax

cut throat business world formalities

they were going through it as well

why bother when its business as usual

are you all equal on debts with everyone else? i can't believe that only Turks would crack your code.
turks and iranians boths shitty people to be honest i will take an gcc arab over these two any day of the week

turks and iranians boths shitty people to be honest i will take an gcc arab over these two any day of the week

Nobody trusts the Iranians. You share this paranoia with the Turks so see not so different.

I wouldn’t call them shitty exactly, Instead,

To be honest, I also have an assessment of them both nations, Based on my personal encounters as well as assessing their behavior and mindset as well as IQ on youtube,

Turks, Central Asian countries, Iranis, Iraqis, Lebanese people,

All of them, They lack wealth and facilities, Samajhlo Ghareeb Arbi log (even though they aren’t arabs).

Arabs from GCC, Most are blessed with good standards, They are sometimes more reasonable than the above mentioned nations.

Omani to (no offense), baray hi koi memon log hote hain, Arabs ke memon :lol::lol:

Nobody trusts the Iranians. You share this paranoia with the Turks so see not so different.
leme tell u one more thing this is where my hate for turks get more in anger
now POF did heavy marketing in american market which is hard to crack.
they did all the things they could gave out free samples for pof5(mp5)
and it was a success
guess wht turks restarted there rather abandoned production line and now selling like hot cakes in america cos they had no cost of marketing
pof thought its not in production anywhere so we will have some good opportunity in america now its gone cos economy of scale we lost turks r selling cheaper on the cost just in khunnas

leme tell u one more thing this is where my hate for turks get more in anger
now POF did heavy marketing in american market which is hard to crack.
they did all the things they could gave out free samples for pof5(mp5)
and it was a success
guess wht turks restarted there rather abandoned production line and now selling like hot cakes in america cos they had no cost of marketing
pof thought its not in production anywhere so we will have some good opportunity in america now its gone cos economy of scale we lost turks r selling cheaper on the cost just in khunnas

efffff paintee ka rola hai?

I wouldn’t call them shitty exactly, Instead,

To be honest, I also have an assessment of them both nations, Based on my personal encounters as well as assessing their behavior and mindset as well as IQ on youtube,

Turks, Central Asian countries, Iranis, Iraqis, Lebanese people,

All of them, They lack wealth and facilities, Samajhlo Ghareeb Arbi log (even though they aren’t arabs).

Arabs from GCC, Most are blessed with good standards, They are sometimes more reasonable than the above mentioned nations.

Omani to (no offense), baray hi koi memon log hote hain, Arabs ke memon :lol::lol:
oman is 38% balochis from pakistani decent mostly
rest some 17% from africa(oman use to rule zanzibar)
rest r arabs pure ones
2% shia
btw oman and uae r exactly same people
even sheikh zayed was born in oman
current ruler muhamad bin zayed mom fatima is also from oman
omanis r good people
memon r in thise 2% shia population mostly highly rich living in mattrah
i use to date one memon girl myself lol

i should call 200m pakistanis s...if i had bad experience with few pakistanis ...it is obvious you write your sentece with hate aganist Turkish.. go lick your Arab master big ft ***..be honest i see good and bad turkish,pakistanis but i never see a good iranian:)..also i like Arab people i had nothing aganist them.

oman is 38% balochis from pakistani decent mostly
rest some 17% from africa(oman use to rule zanzibar)
rest r arabs pure ones
2% shia
btw oman and uae r exactly same people
even sheikh zayed was born in oman
current ruler muhamad bin zayed mom fatima is also from oman
omanis r good people
memon r in thise 2% shia population mostly highly rich living in mattrah
i use to date one memon girl myself lol
:astagh::astagh:

i had bad experience with few pakistanis so i should call 200m pakistanis s...? it is obvious you write your sentece with hate. go lick your Arab master big ft ***..
so u r turk
did i curse any turk?
i stated facts
u state the facts and we will talk
as for licking boots
ur country men r washing plates here for generations
we on the other hand we deal with dignity.no pakistani girl is allowed in oman to work until today but there r countless turkish girls here so just shut up
and before u say bad words again keep in mind i have keyboard too and i can answer also

me nahi bataonga.
u mean esi bate batayi ni jati
nazar lag jati ha

Back
Top Bottom