What's new

Turkey blocks Twitter, after Erdoğan vowed 'eradication'

No bro, Turkey is a upper-middle-class nation of 21st century with Industrial base, exports worldwide, healthy manufacturing sector and so on.

Still, ALOT needs to be done. But if Turks will just keep fighting AKP/Erdogan and other bullshit, Turkey will not achieve much.

Turkey needs to FOCUS right now...

Who are you to tell what Turks should do? Erdogan is a neo Islamist who thinks hes the Caliph of Ottoman Empire. I hope the Army and the Courts continue to defend the Secular values of Ataturk.

Who are you to tell what Turks should do? Erdogan is a neo Islamist who thinks hes the Caliph of Ottoman Empire. I hope the Army and the Courts continue to defend the Secular values of Ataturk.

More importantly, those values have been embraced by Turkish people. That is why Erdo couldn't take any significant step toward that direction, and that is why he won't unless he is suicidal.

Some of our foreign friends here with fancy titles think that if a Turk vote for Erdo, then he must be Islamist. But that is not the case. One would expect more from such members.

More importantly, those values have been embraced by Turkish people. That is why Erdo couldn't take any significant step toward that direction, and that is why he won't unless he is suicidal.

Some of our foreign friends here with fancy titles think that if a Turk vote for Erdo, then he must be Islamist. But that is not the case. One would expect more from such members.

If is wasn't for Atuturk today there would be no Turkey. Greece would have taken their ''Constantinople'' back. I am right to say all Turks love him no matter what their political affiliation. Some Pakistanis think Turks are becoming Muslims again LOL whatever that means, why would Turks want to be a backward nation. Religion is a private matter. I believe no political party should be allowed to use religion for political gains.

If is wasn't for Atuturk today there would be no Turkey. Greece would have taken their ''Constantinople'' back. I am right to say all Turks love him no matter what their political affiliation. Some Pakistanis think Turks are becoming Muslims again LOL whatever that means, why would Turks want to be a backward nation. Religion is a private matter. I believe no political party should be allowed to use religion for political gains.
Seems like you understood our understanding of politics, pls explain it to others who still dont understand it.

Back
Top Bottom