What's new

Turkey blocks Twitter, after Erdoğan vowed 'eradication'

Seems like you understood our understanding of politics, pls explain it to others who still dont understand it.

They understand very well. The ones who support a Secular Turkey. Founder of Pakistan Mohammad Ali Jinnah was inspired and had a lot of respect for Mustapha Kemal. Majority of Pakistanis confuse and mix religion with politics. When they see other countries they see it with their experience in Pakistan. This is why Secularism in Pakistan= Athiesm and Anti Islam.

They understand very well. The ones who support a Secular Turkey. Founder of Pakistan Mohammad Ali Jinnah was inspired and had a lot of respect for Mustapha Kemal. Majority of Pakistanis confuse and mix religion with politics. When they see other countries they see it with their experience in Pakistan. This is why Secularism in Pakistan= Athiesm and Anti Islam.
You should get a positive rating for this post:tup:

Don't be a fanatic. Armenian genocide is recognized by the entire world except you guys. But this thread isn't about that.

Nobody is fanatic here.

Please watch this video and form some opinion first.

You are talking without knowledge, just based on some propaganda. What is your sources, what is your knowledge about this issue ?

Twitter usage SOARS in Turkey, let alone succumbing to 'the ban'

n_63952_4.jpg

The number of active Twitter users, as well as tweeted messages, has soared since the Turkish government blocked access to the popular social media platform, new statistics have shown.

The access to Twitter was blocked in the first hour of March 21. According to figures published by social media rating agency Somera, over 6 million Turks tweeted from March 20, 23:00, to March 21, 12:00. Only 4.5 million tweets were sent the previous day in the same time slot when there was no blocking. The difference correspondents to a 33 percent rise.

The number of tweeting Turkish users have also risen by 17 percent, from 1.49 million to 1.75 million comparing the same periods. The Turkish activity on Twitter was 16 percent lower than the previous day one hour before midnight. Just after the access was blocked, it quickly rose, hitting 95 percent more than the previous day and remained in record highs even at 03:00 am as seen in the graph:

grafik%20soggn.jpg

Most users therefore seem to have got around the access ban and entered Twitter via VPN tunnels, it was reported earlier. The ban comes on the heels of damaging revelations following the corruption probe and the successive release of phone conversations of government officials, including Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

Some observers have interpreted the decision to ban Twitter as an attempt to prevent further damaging leaks ahead of the March 30 local polls. However, Erdoğan said the government undertook such measure “for the sake of its citizens.” “I don’t care what the international community says. Everyone will witness the power of the Turkish Republic’s state,” he added.

Twitter usage SOARS in Turkey, let alone succumbing to 'the ban' - POLITICS

@xenon54

What did i say, mate. ;)

Zaten twitter'ı kullanabilecek kadar kafası çalışan insan, proxy ayarlarını nasıl değiştireceğini bulur.

Hiç bi halta yaramaz bu yurt dışı çıkışlarında bloke etmeden

Oh now he is a Jew? lol
My source is incredibly credible... But I don't give a sh.t actually... In the end he isn't a Turk... all those advertisements with Turkish flags is bullshit... his supporters are too brainwashed to see

A Turk would have honor, a Turk wouldn't send weapons to Syria, a Turk wouldn't stay on that chair doing nothing while his people are being murdered. I don't have training or equipment to put him down but know that I WILL piss on his grave.

I don't get this jew/Israel/Zionist-obsession all over the ME.
He doesn't like apples? He's a Jew!
She's fat? It's the Jews!
That tree over there is eavesdropping on our conversation!? It's the Zionists behind it all.

-Israil Irak'ın nükleer reaktörlerini bombaladı.
-Aynı şekilde Iran'ın reaktörlerinide bombalayıp 10'a yakın mühendisine suikast düzenledi.
-Aynı şeklide Pakistan'ın reaktörlerinide bombalamaya çalıştı başarısız oldular.

Yarın öbürgün biz nükleer silah yapmak için uranyum zenginleştirme tesisleri kursak Israil'in aynı boku bize yapmaya çalışmayacağına emin misin? Israil'in çok belirgin bir politikası vardır o da hiç bir zaman komşularının kendilerine tehdit olucak kadar güçlenmesine izin vermemektir o yüzden bu kadar saf olmayın Israil'in gözünden bizim diğer müslüman toplumlardan hiç bir farkımız yok.

Last edited:
My source is incredibly credible... But I don't give a sh.t actually... In the end he isn't a Turk... all those advertisements with Turkish flags is bullshit... his supporters are too brainwashed to see

A Turk would have honor, a Turk wouldn't send weapons to Syria, a Turk wouldn't stay on that chair doing nothing while his people are being murdered. I don't have training or equipment to put him down but know that I WILL piss on his grave.

Lol, mate. I missed your style..... ( not agreeing with pissing on graves though. ::lol: )

Why do Turks report comment for? There was no insult nationalisties. This thread was becoming 18+ until Elturko and InsurgentIran got banned.

Back
Top Bottom