What's new

Turkey blocks Twitter, after Erdoğan vowed 'eradication'

kemalist bros
where have you been:whistle:
You have no clue what the discussion was about if your still acting like Erdogan did the right thing.

Banning Twitter because of a couple fake accounts, oh my sultan you are the wisest and you do allways the best for our people. :crazy:

You have no clue what the discussion was about if your still acting like Erdogan did the right thing.

Banning Twitter because of a couple fake accounts, oh my sultan you are the wisest and you do allways the best for our people. :crazy:
i said that this is first step:smokin:
açıkalrdım ama açıklamayacağım :whistle:
if you understand twitter decision i will say you are superior smart person otherwise you are complately dump if you are smart , analyze this decision:devil:

you have midle ages slave mentality mate firstly to learn questioning secondly to liberate your mind third give up your obsessions:partay: fourth dont bow your high autauthority:no: last learn diferences pozitive freedom and negative freedom :omghaha: finally you will be reach real freedom einstaein:azn: ha ha

if you understand twitter decision i will say you are superior smart person otherwise you are complately dump if you are smart , analyze this decision:devil:

you have midle ages slave mentality mate firstly to learn questioning secondly to liberate your mind third give up your obsessions:partay: fourth dont bow your high autauthority:no: last learn diferences pozitive freedom and negative freedom :omghaha: finally you will be reach real freedom einstaein:azn: ha ha

:crazy_pilot:

Dedigini anladiysam hasan olim. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom