What's new

Turkey blocks Twitter, after Erdoğan vowed 'eradication'

Nasılsa Türk mod yok sövün amk :D

This is going out of control :D

Olum namusun varsa bak karina anana bacina sulalende ne kadar avrat varsa hepsini elden gecirdim namusun varsa yaz.

Sulaleni sikeyim ulan Tesla... ac kopek orruspunun cocugu...

Adanadayim gelecem ama.. sen numarani yaz bi özele arayacam birazdan ...

gelmeyen orospu çocuğudur bekliyom yarrak sana bir sikiş ziyafeti hazırlayak

zaten sikecek ankarali got ariyordum ne zaman.. sikecem olum senin gotunu

adanalı çok asker arkadaşım var adresini ver

BTW, I am not an Islamist by any stretch of Imagination.....

I consider myself a Liberal Muslim and believe in " Live and let Live ".
Thats why you are dividing people into religious-non relious right?
Who are you fooling again?

right now getting blowjob from your mom.. she sucks good

your sister **** good.

chance-yawning.gif

Middle east is a shithole where no matter what atrocities you make, how many innocent people you kill or rape if you belong to the right sect you're a hero. We have different values, a sense of justice. We will not belong to that shithole, no matter how hard erdo pulls.

Then where will you belong? Europe does not want you either, face it God was right when he said they will not be satisfied unless you forsake your religion, the thought of a Muslim European country joining EU and dominating it economically wets all Euros undies.

@Pakistanisage suck my uncivilized balls, then

I've had it with foreigners who think they know what Turks are and are not.
Who's not asking questions or trying to learn about our country.
Just typing down their twisted views about our country.
I lived my whole life in Turkey, I ain't gonna learn about my country from you, it's the other way around.
If you're not interested, **** off.

A lot of Pakistanis like Erdogan it is true but if he is wrong just state why we take your word on it, the only reason we are even discussing this is because it was opened up here on pdf or else we would not meddle in Turkish affairs lol.

Dont meddle in our affairs you cunt.. and if you like him so much, call him to iran you can have that bastard.

Tell atawolf don't open threads on Turkey then lol, seriously and I thought Iranians were emotional you guys be going overboard too.

Then where will you belong? Europe does not want you either, face it God was right when he said they will not be satisfied unless you forsake your religion, the thought of a Muslim European country joining EU and dominating it economically wets all Euros undies.

A lot of Pakistanis like Erdogan it is true but if he is wrong just state why we take your word on it, the only reason we are even discussing this is because it was opened up here on pdf or else we would not meddle in Turkish affairs lol.

We don't have to belong anywhere, we're just fine as we're, we should just keep close distance with everyone.

Isn't it funny how some foreign Islamists from countries like Iran, Pakistan trying to convince Turks on how amazing Erdogan is :)

Except those dudes are not even Islamists of the forum. :lol:

We don't have to belong anywhere, we're just fine as we're, we should just keep close distance with everyone.

You guys did try to join EU so I guess your leaders disagree?

No, they don't want us in EU, and we don't want to be in EU. We are interested in European political culture, living standards and their trade. We don't give a shit about the Union.

Except those dudes are not even Islamists of the forum. :lol:

Who are those dudes?

@KingMamba

It had its benefits, but after hearing their whining for quite a long time, people just don't care about EU anymore, and government just continues negotiations for formailty, suddenly cutting them would look weird.

Back
Top Bottom