What's new

#BoycottUAE also trending in Pakistan after a Turkish guy started it

I remember in of 2018, Uae donated/helped Pakistan with $3billion.
How much has Turkey donated to Pakistan in not the best times?

What they have done for pakistan? When Pakistan economy is in dirt low and near bankrupt. It's the Saudi and UAE money that prevents Pakistan debt from defaulting. Where is the Turkey in such critical moment?

Pakistan had to ask for these, mind you. They never offered it, and who knows what conditions they set.

I remember in of 2018, Uae donated/helped Pakistan with $3billion.
How much has Turkey donated to Pakistan in not the best times?

Loaned. Not donated. And it was asked for, not offered.

Pakistan had to ask for these, mind you. They never offered it, and who knows what conditions they set.

Loaned. Not donated. And it was asked for, not offered.
UAE and Saudi has the right to reject to loan to Pakistan but did they? Nobody force Pakistan to take it.

Turkey dont even offer a loan. You think Pakistan can survive without bankrupt like Argentina or Greece if without their help? Dont be an ungrateful! After taking the money and not even return yet but talk big as the loan is nothing. Is this how people behave?

UAE and Saudi has the right to reject to loan to Pakistan but did they? Nobody force Pakistan to take it.

Turkey dont even offer a loan. You think Pakistan can survive without bankrupt like Argentina or Greece if without their help? Dont be an ungrateful! After taking the money and not even return yet but talk big as the loan is nothing. Is this how people behave?

For your understanding, no one offered a loan ever. UAE was the most resistant one in offering it.
Did I say we should not return the loan? **** off and stop putting words in my mouth. Thank you to UAE for giving us a loan but humiliation wasn't a leverage with it, neither part of the exchange, they can **** right off.

For your understanding, no one offered a loan ever. UAE was the most resistant one in offering it.
Did I say we should not return the loan? **** off and stop putting words in my mouth. Thank you to UAE for giving us a loan but humiliation wasn't a leverage with it, neither part of the exchange, they can **** right off.
@WebMaster @BHarwana @LeGenD

Check this language!

The problem is have u return all the loan yet? I don't think it's right to insult someone help u tide over bankruptcy with the loan.

Indeed, no loan is free of condition but let me repeat again. Nobody force Pakistan to take those loan and we know Iman Khan works very hard to help Pakistan avoid bankruptcy during those periods. Surely, the economy will default without those loan.

Back
Top Bottom