#BoycottUAE also trending in Pakistan after a Turkish guy started it

lack of vision

zardari era was reason for most of rift between our countries
before that everything was fine
that gap of years and solidified iranian lobbyists in our country
wht can we expect
lost identity crisis
lets talk about being pakistanis and who r friends and who r not

Zardari had no power in terms of foreign policy. One thing zardari was always good at was giving Military space to workout regional policy matters. GCC countries showed a certain behavior after we refused to be their canon fodders in Yemen. Even some high level minsters threatened us openly on twitter and in private meetings. Even since then these countries took certain steps like hindering out efforts regarding kashmir and also by honoring MODI by certain honorary medals.

Zardari had no power in terms of foreign policy. One thing zardari was always good at was giving Military space to workout regional policy matters. GCC countries showed a certain behavior after we refused to be their canon fodders in Yemen. Even some high level minsters threatened us openly on twitter and in private meetings. Even since then these countries took certain steps like hindering out efforts regarding kashmir and also by honoring MODI by certain honorary medals.
u must be kidding me
it was lost 5 years for military
to this day effects r felt
he ate all jf17 money.
torpedoed u214 deal
stuck us in ipi pipeline
he is cunning guy did soo mich damage to the country

We are the original Turks. People in Turkiye are European janissaries.
Puhaha, now say it in the Turkish, you ''Pure Turk''
PS; Truth is I am happy for some of our Pakistani friend's support, but for the ones who doesn't share this support, and even irritated by it, don't come to Turkish State for FATF and Indian aggression when you need it, clearly you don't deserve it.

PS; Truth is I am happy for some of our Pakistani friend's support, but for the ones who doesn't share this support, and even irritated by it, don't come to Turkish State for FATF and Indian aggression when you need it, clearly you don't deserve it.

That would be an over reaction even by Jaffer standard

your friends also will be quite when you need it if you keep quite all the time for your friends...cos i see lots of Pakistani friends saying that we should out of this that etc but why would we other make noise for you when you need it ? example :aganist india ..

to raise voice againsts non mulims doing genocide on muslims is a responsibility thats falls on every muslims.
To difuse a bad sitution between two muslims, is also a responisbility that befalls on every muslims.
Do we really need to bleed each other out when non mulims are doing that to us anyway?

That would be an over reaction even by Jaffer standard
Like what? He called us ''jannisaries'' and introduced himself as ''An Original Turk'' is it over reaction to expect him to say it in Turkish? Perhaps he shouldn't have behave like a greek, calling us ''jannisaries'' Or perhaps first he should be able to speak the Ancient Turkish Language, before behaving very snooty.
Because my friend, if you behave like this, you will get this reaction from Turkey to Azerbaijan, to any lands of the Turks.

Like what? He called us ''jannisaries'' and introduced himself as ''An Original Turk'' is it over reaction to expect him to say it in Turkish? Perhaps he shouldn't have behave like a greek, calling us ''jannisaries'' Or perhaps first he should be able to speak the Ancient Turkish Language, before behaving very snooty.
Because my friend, if you behave like this, you will get this reaction from Turkey to Azerbaijan, to any lands of the Turks.

He is one of 220 million like the boycott tweets are 5000 in 220 million.

Turkish nation and the State has never found itself wanting when it comes to Pakistan.

The ties transcend beyond politics and are civilisational in nature. Petty instigation will not deter the resolve of our friendship.

Lol the guy you're replying to is a Hindu Indian hiding behind our flag. He's been banned before for harassing and cursing Indian Muslims. Truly vile individual with vile beliefs.

and u didn’t gave it for free
we had to buy ur junk equipment who otherwise no one ready to touch
and we had to get u over that electric case

Yes, it is increasing soft power, and our people are too freaking low IQ'd to take away the real message of the show, I was against it.

But... we should understand that UAE is not a friend of Pakistan. Why do we only see $$$? Why don't we see their threats, attitudes, and how highly they hold India for imprisoning our blood in Kashmir?
Becoz it's a cultural thing,,,, do paisey ya ghairat.
baap bada na BHAYYA sabse bada rupaiyya

Just because Pakistanis speak better English does not make us English and just because you speak Turkish does not make you Turkish. Pakistan is nuclear power and we have fought half a dozens wars with the Indians and know how to handle those sissies. We even brought down the might Soviets. We don't go around begging like you to include in EU or SCO. That is not in our genes. We got included in SCO even without asking. China, Central Asia, Afghanistan all depend on us to reach Arabian sea. Even US has been begging us to help them leave Afghanistan safely.

Back
Top Bottom