What's new

#BoycottUAE also trending in Pakistan after a Turkish guy started it

we just there 6 monts maybe less just got a signed..your must be employess in uae

Ha ha typical deflection why would I be in UAE while I am oceans away from there and not getting paid for posts are you in some cramped apartment being paid in Ankara then

hahahha.
i will do my best
while u make some good shwarma or no money for u

u in muscat?
elhamdulillah idont live for money.. only health and iman. ? it is not your money but it is Allah rizk .yu should not make joke about peoples livings but should do sukurr

Last edited:
My friends are, why don't you mention the plight of Pakistani women in those Khaleeji countries?
hahahaha so u want ur friends to visit me.lol dont get them arrested its lockdown
and plight of pakistani women really
i can only speak about oman and there is not single female visa issued to pakistani women ever.
so take ur plight to where it belongs

elhamdulillah idont live for money.. only health and iman.
hahahaha very iman full
starting abuse on 27ramadan night cos u were not ready to counter me with logic

so u want me to send ur location just to win an argument lol how childish u guys r
how old r u buddy
Just send me in private, don't be shy. Yours is no argument, you are insulting the whole nation for few expriences you had. If that isn't childish then I don't know what is! I want to hear your so called argument in your broken English, and in person.

Just send me in private, don't be shy. Yours is no argument, you are insulting the whole nation for few expriences you had. If that isn't childish then I don't know what is! I want to hear your so called argument in your broken English, and in person.
broken or otherwise
i m graduated from UC berkley dude.
i m writing from fone u can’t expect me to be mark twain here.
u cant get under my skin cos u dont orders me.
say it nicely and say it please send me ur address i might change my mind

broken or otherwise
i m graduated from UC berkley dude.
i m writing from fone u can’t expect me to be mark twain here.
u cant get under my skin cos u dont orders me.
say it nicely and say it please send me ur address i might change my mind
Okay, I give you the address of my friends in Oman. You find them, how about that? Oh, but mu uni degree... Typical.

Although i disagree with this trend but the reaction of Pakistanis show how clearly mindset of Pakistanis has changed toward gulf states. Just 10 years back it would have been impossible to make Pakistanis speak anything negative about GCC countries and only respect was shown toward Muslims states. So the question is what prompted a change in mind set and it is clearly not bcz of turkey which is a lame excuse.

Although i disagree with this trend but the reaction of Pakistanis show how clearly mindset of Pakistanis has changed toward gulf states. Just 10 years back it would have been impossible to make Pakistanis speak anything negative about GCC countries and only respect was shown toward Muslims states. So the question is what prompted a change in mind set and it is clearly not bcz of turkey which is a lame excuse.
lack of vision

zardari era was reason for most of rift between our countries
before that everything was fine
that gap of years and solidified iranian lobbyists in our country
wht can we expect
lost identity crisis
lets talk about being pakistanis and who r friends and who r not

Most of us are Turks. Naturally we will support Turkiye. Also, Erdogan is supporting us on Kashmir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom