What's new

#BoycottUAE also trending in Pakistan after a Turkish guy started it

so u r turk
did i curse any turk?
i stated facts
u state the facts and we will talk
as for licking boots
ur country men r washing plates here for generations
we on the other hand we deal with dignity.no pakistani girl is allowed in oman to work until today but there r countless turkish girls here so just shut up
and before u say bad words again keep in mind i have keyboard too and i can answer also

u mean esi bate batayi ni jati
nazar lag jati ha
i stated facts too..do you realy count it as cursing?.why do you bring girls inthe topic?you better shut up.. i respect people who ever or wherever work

so u r turk
did i curse any turk?
i stated facts
as for licking boots
we on the other hand we deal with dignity.no pakistani girl is allowed in oman to work until today but there r countless turkish girls here so just shut up
and before u say bad words again keep in mind i have keyboard too and i can answer also

nazar lag jati ha

The Turks,Iranians,Arabs or any strong Muslim regional power these days could give not a flying f.ck about Muslims or Pakistanis sadly Pakistanis are a gullible and emotional people so it's easy for foreigners to take advantage tho one day I think we will learn the hard way enough with this brotherhood BS

The Turks,Iranians,Arabs or any strong Muslim regional power these days could give not a flying f.ck about Muslims or Pakistanis sadly Pakistanis are a gullible and emotional people so it's easy for foreigners to take advantage tho one day I think we will learn the hard way enough with this brotherhood BS
what advantage?2000 tweets ?

i stated facts too..do you realy count it as cursing?.why do you bring girls inthe topic?you better shut up.. i respect people who ever or wherever work
i didn’t start by saying licking boots u did.i was merely educating people here.
now ur country men r making shwarma here for ages.so wht should i say?
and so that we know u deny turkish girls in gcc?
wht did i say wrong please next time ve civil

truth of the matter is turks jumped in libya being a savior.the moment they had upper had they started pumping out oil.
lol

i didn’t start by saying licking boots u did.i was merely educating people here.
what about turkish girl?idon get your points?i know so many turkish people work in arabic coutries?what about it?they make their life with their hard work like pakistanis endonisian etc

so u r turk
did i curse any turk?
i stated facts
as for licking boots

nazar lag jati ha
Which part of Oman are you from? Are you Balochi as well?

truth of the matter is turks jumped in libya being a savior.the moment they had upper had they started pumping out oil.
lol

The poor Libyans have to suffer because greedy Europeans,greedy Turks and Gulfy Arabs are playing geo politics for oil they dont care for Libyans or Libya

last 100 years europian american etc sucking oil from middle east without a problem but it is big problem when turkish is there..yeah you guys right we are sucking the oil so what?

The poor Libyans have to suffer because greedy Europeans,greedy Turks and Gulfy Arabs are playing geo politics for oil they domt care for Libyans or Libya
we just there 6 monts maybe less just got a signed..your must be employess in uae

last 100 years europian american etc sucking oil from middle east without a problem but it is big problem when turkish is there..yeah you guys right we are sucking the oil so what?
oh yeah
now truth is slowly coming out
so whts the difference between u and mushrik yahoodis?
dont take high ground here

Which part of Oman are you from?
muscat

oh yeah
now truth is slowly coming out
so whts the difference between u and mushrik yahoodis?
dont take high ground here

Typical TRT,Turkish propaganda playbook Gulf Arabs,Iranians bad we are good Pakistani support us brothers Erdogan no 1 blah blah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom