What's new

Turkey blocks Twitter, after Erdoğan vowed 'eradication'

The funny thing is, they wanna be Turk mainly because of the secularism which is the main difference between Turkey and other ME shitholes. But they don't even know it...
Exactly! I respect Turkey for the same reason.

Some people here talking about Westerners disrespecting Turks and Turks are having an Identity crisis. Both are not true.

Turkey is well respected in here in Europe and it is even considered as a European country. You see some racists every now and then but those racists hate everyone except for the people belonged to their race. For instance a racist English hates every non-English person bet it American, French etc. Except for that Turkey is an extremely popular holiday destination here. Even sometimes on London buses I have seen advertisements promoting tourism in Turkey.

Check the post history of people who are claiming that Turks are having an identity crisis. You can see some of them claiming that they are Turks in some threads. You see who's who's having an identity crisis? :lol:

Turkish people are extremely nationalistic. Even here I have seen on some newspapers people admiring Turks for their love of Ataturk. Some people question why there is not enough respect for Winston Churchill among English youth as much as Turks respect Ataturk.

Last edited:
those kemalists should ban in this forum they re insult everytime inaddition they want to democracy lol

You should export erdogan to Pakistan since they appreciate his rule so much.

Our Dear Brother Erdogan is always Welcome in Pakistan.

As he said in the Past, he considers Pakistan as his second home after Turkiye.....

We love him in Pakistan.....:agree:

The most funny part is these people have no clue that the overwhelming majority of Turkey supports secularism. :D

That is part of the problem but not its root. They have a fundamental misunderstanding of what secularism is, they believe it is an ideology when in fact its a principle. They believe it is used to oppress 'Muslims' when secularism could not and can not be used to oppress any religious or non religious folk, it is merely the separation of state and church that guarantees that no religious denomination would receive special treatment or be able to legally oppress another religious denomination. They also wrongly attribute policies such as the banning of head scarfs and such to secularism, which is false, secularism guarantees religious freedom as it constrains governmental powers over matters of personal or private faith or religiosity any moves to curb religious freedom is completely innocent of secularism, for example the banning of the veil in France had a primarily nationalistic motive rather than a secular one.

That is part of the problem but not its root. They have a fundamental misunderstanding of what secularism is, they believe it is an ideology when in fact its a principle. They believe it is used to oppress 'Muslims' when secularism could not and can not be used to oppress any religious or non religious folk, it is merely the separation of state and church that guarantees that no religious denomination would receive special treatment or be able to legally oppress another religious denomination. They also wrongly attribute policies such as the banning of head scarfs and such to secularism, which is false, secularism guarantees religious freedom as it constrains governmental powers over matters of personal or private faith or religiosity any moves to curb religious freedom is completely innocent of secularism, for example the banning of the veil in France had a primarily nationalistic motive rather than a secular one.
I tried to teach the people the same here in Forum but they dont want to understand it, anyways what matters is that our people support our system and the forigners who are not comfortable with this can cry as much as they want, i dont care.

Isn't it funny how some foreign Islamists from countries like Iran, Pakistan trying to convince Turks on how amazing Erdogan is :)

Why does everything have to be about Islamism? Why is that the first assumption that comes to your mind?
Im an agnostic and secular. :)

looks like turkey going the saudi way...good job going backwards to era of wheels

I tried to teach the people the same here in Forum but they dont want to understand it, anyways what matters is that our people support our system and the forigners who are not comfortable with this can cry as much as they want, i dont care.

We have a saying in the US.

" The Proof of the Pudding is in the eating ".

So if Erdogan is a Islamist and not a Secularist and Turkish people vote for him, it will clearly indicate the Choice they have made, Won't it ?

So the best thing for us to do is to wait for the Elections and hear the VERDICT of Turkish People.

BTW, I am not an Islamist by any stretch of Imagination.....

I consider myself a Liberal Muslim and believe in " Live and let Live ".

You are a coward.. if not come and meet and let see who will **** who okay?

her tesbih sallayan kabadayı olsaydı imamdan mafya babası olurdu a.k senin götünü tavana asar amcığına anırttıra antıra sikerim seni

So if Erdogan is a Islamist and not a Secularist and Turkish people vote for him, it will clearly indicate the Choice they have made, Won't it ?
The only reason why people vote for him is the economic and political stability he brought to Turkey, there are other islamist parties who clearly say they are islamist but they get only 1-2% votes. :rofl:

Nobody votes for AKP because they are islamic, i would like to see AKP votes if there was an economic crisis in Turkey.

@tesle özelden gel nuramani yaz anani avradini sikecem senin

Back
Top Bottom