What's new

Turkey blocks Twitter, after Erdoğan vowed 'eradication'

come on man it is not true.
Türkiye'nin Avrupa Birliği üyeliği süreci, 1963 yılında Türkiye'nin Avrupa Ekonomik Topluluğu ile ortaklık anlaşması imzalamasıyla başlayan ve1987 yılında tam üyeliğe başvurmasıyla ivme kazanan süreçtir. 1999 yılında AB üyeleri tarafından aday olarak kabul edilen Türkiye, 2005 yılında tam üyelik müzakerelerine başladı.
C'mon anatolia even your own source says the negotiations started 2005. :disagree:

Like....whaaaaat? :rofl:

You have no clue what you're talking about. You're going completely off tangent and all over the place.
Its a shame that I have more respect for you than you have for yourself.

Awesome, if you have nothing more to say now please leave.

They made Turkish Tea at the Tea house,btw economy down,Tea price up!

@Pakistanisage

Really like most other foreigners here , you have no idea about the inside of Turkey, please just leave.

:D

I feel your pain. Islamists are the bane of this forum, not only do they blindly support other 'Islamist' regimes (although I doubt Erdogan can be classed as one even though he may want to outwardly project that) around the world, they seek to tarnish the reputation of people or in this case Muslims who do not hold the same views they do in a country they know nothing about. The slander is always the same, it starts with the misuse of the word secular (they also make the link to corruption with that word for some reason) and then liberal (even though they have no idea what liberal ideology is actually about- some of them are neo-liberal, they must be if they defend Erdogans economic policies) and then continue to spread hate by calling Muslims kaffirs, and wine drinkers and the sort. You will not get through to them, they are stubborn mules.

Isn't it funny how some foreign Islamists from countries like Iran, Pakistan trying to convince Turks on how amazing Erdogan is :)

C'mon anatolia even your own source says the negotiations started 2005. :disagree:
it say negotiatins started 2005 ..they accepted Turkey in 1999 ( yanlis hatirlamyorsam ecevit hukumeti vardi)

You should export erdogan to Pakistan since they appreciate his rule so much.

@Pakistanisage suck my uncivilized balls, then

I've had it with foreigners who think they know what Turks are and are not.
Who's not asking questions or trying to learn about our country.
Just typing down their twisted views about our country.
I lived my whole life in Turkey, I ain't gonna learn about my country from you, it's the other way around.
If you're not interested, **** off.

We have great love and affection for our Turkish Brothers and Sisters who share the same conservative family values with us.

We can only pray for the Uncivilized savages like yourself.

There is no Point in discussing anything with Uncivilized People like yourself so I will leave you alone.

Have a nice life........

:D

I feel your pain. Islamists are the bane of this forum, not only do they blindly support other 'Islamist' regimes (although I doubt Erdogan can be classed as one even though he may want to outwardly project that) around the world, they seek to tarnish the reputation of people or in this case Muslims who do not hold the same views they do in a country they know nothing about. The slander is always the same, it starts with the misuse of the word secular (they also make the link to corruption with that word for some reason) and then liberal (even though they have no idea what liberal ideology is actually about- some of them are neo-liberal, they must be if they defend Erdogans economic policies) and then continue to spread hate by calling Muslims kaffirs, and wine drinkers and the sort. You will not get through to them, they are stubborn mules.
The most funny part is these people have no clue that the overwhelming majority of Turkey supports secularism. :D

gsi2-overview-3.png

it say negotiatins started 2005 ..they accepted Turkey in 1999 ( yanlis hatirlamyorsam ecevit hukumeti vardi)
Yes and i was talking about negotiations nothing else. :)

Anyone who has lived in a secular society will despise Islamists who tell people how to act and what to wear.

The most funny part is these people have no clue that the overwhelming majority of Turkey supports secularism. :D
Yes and i was talking about negotiations nothing else. :)
i did not notice you said negotiations:) sorry..would trink tea and come back:)

Back
Top Bottom