What's new

#BoycottUAE also trending in Pakistan after a Turkish guy started it

I am the bad guy
Do you have any idea what horrific sentence you just wrote out on the forum ?

Just write this out on google with the same order, I am sure the result will be Cringy, Actually very much cringy.

No, I dont think so, but overly jingoistic yes!
Would I ever wish or suggest a terrorist act against innocents? No. That is unlike an Emirati account, which clearly celebrates a suicide attack on Turkish contractors, and Somali people in Somalia. I am being honest with you here, and clearly write "personnel" and again, talking about a military engagement. How many millions of dollars did UAE lose in less than two days in Libya? It is no candy. In case, they continue their hostile actions towarda Turkey and Turkish people, I am afraid what I wrote is inevitable.

I'm sorry Bro, but this line of questioning is really false. Please allow me to explain.

Money flowed out, from our land, who allowed it? Why were are money control regulations so ridiculous, that we are facing issues at FATF? If you look at the Ayan Ali case, who came running to her rescue? The ex-Governor of Punjab, Latif Khosa!

Has any court in Pakistan indicted any billionaire, and asked for details of his overseas assets?
As to the UAE, they did hand over some data, and then they asked for formal court orders, which never went. On the same note, do we have any treaty, with anyone, obligating blanket transfer of investor data?

Uncle Dar delayed the Swiss agreement by 5yrs, and then the clause that it will go in to effect for new account holders after ... years?

FATF gave the UAE a warning, we are actually in the FATF grey list, and our bungling govt. for the life of them, cant seem to get out of it. Any rational person, would be more concerned about being on the list, than a warning!

Just blaming others for our ills, without putting our house in order, is like blaming rain for your leaking roof. If we are to progress, change is a must, just throwing stones at others will insure that we burn bridges, and achieve nothing.

I'm not blaming others for our ills.

Plus those billions from UAE that you are talking of are Loans, not gifts.

And it's His Nizam. Building UAE and living it up from haram investments (loots laundered from people) will reap 'rewards' sooner or later. Excuse of 'their countries didn't stop it so we are not to be blamed for taking those moneys' is not going to fly!

We are paying the price of our acts and Emirates will pay for their - already their property market has crashed and continues to crash further and they are running out of oil.

And it's His Nizam. Building UAE and living it up from haram investments (loots laundered from people) will reap 'rewards' sooner or later. Excuse of 'their countries didn't stop it so we are not to be blamed for taking those moneys' is not going to fly!

We are paying the price of our acts and Emirates will pay for their - already their property market has crashed and continues to crash further and they are running out of oil.
Loans, prior to which we got actually grants, which ended up in western banks.

They are running out of oil, seriously? Please do a bit of homework.

Loans, prior to which we got actually grants, which ended up in western banks.

They are running out of oil, seriously? Please do a bit of homework.

Abu Dhabi has large reserves but Dubai and Sharjah are tiny and draining fast, and Dubai and Sharjah are the ones with the largest developments and investments from looters.

Look at KSA despite huge oil reserves. 15% taxes now is it and benefits for locals cut?

As for grants, how many billions did we get? Pakistan has done a lot for them in the past too so it's not one sided as you are portraying.

Abu Dhabi has large reserves but Dubai and Sharjah are tiny and draining fast, and Dubai and Sharjah are the ones with the largest developments and investments from looters.

Look at KSA despite huge oil reserves. 15% taxes now is it and benefits for locals cut?

As for grants, how many billions did we get? Pakistan has done a lot for them in the past too so it's not one sided as you are portraying.
Pakistan's nuke prog was funded by them. How much the prog got, and how much bhutto got is another story. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

It is a federation, so it doesn't matter, who has more oil. They recently have found new gas reserves too.

KSA? This thread is about UAE? For Ksa @ArabianEmpires&Caliphates can answer you best. The last couple of years, their strategy has left me scratching my head.

Grants -Pls do feel free to use the internet.

Pakistan's nuke prog was funded by them. How much the prog got, and how much bhutto got is another story. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Funded by UAE or KSA?

UAE came into being in 71 and according to you they started funding our nuclear program from early years?

Odd that UAE didn't have own airlines until 86 and Pakistan had a bomb by 84, and we received large funding from them ...

Routing/shipping/smuggling of some parts was via UAE but funding is a new story! Please provide references to this funding.

Funded by UAE or KSA?

UAE came into being in 71 and according to you they started funding our nuclear program from early years?

Odd that UAE didn't have own airlines until 86 and Pakistan had a bomb by 84, and we received large funding from them ...

Routing/shipping/smuggling of some parts was via UAE but funding is a new story! Please provide references to this funding.
Abu Dhabi, was there or no? PAF pilots, were flying for UAEAF or ADAF?

They did have an airline, in conjunction with Qatar, Bahrain and Oman, called Gulf Air. It is now Bahrain owned and its national carrier.

Pls do understand that an open forum has limitations, but do feel free to search in google books. You will be amazed by the content out there.

Abu Dhabi, was there or no? PAF pilots, were flying for UAEAF or ADAF?

They did have an airline, in conjunction with Qatar, Bahrain and Oman, called Gulf Air. It is now Bahrain owned and its national carrier.

Pls do understand that an open forum has limitations, but do feel free to search in google books. You will be amazed by the content out there.

As I said before, Pakistan has done a lot for them as well. It's not been one sided.

I have no sympathies for Emirates due to their acts at home and they attacked and killed muslims of Yemen.

As I said before, Pakistan has done a lot for them as well. It's not been one sided.

I have no sympathies for Emirates due to their acts at home and they attacked and killed muslims of Yemen.
It has been kind of one sided, but you feel free to believe what you want.

Pls see my earlier post:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/boyc...sh-guy-started-it.667193/page-5#post-12343049

Pakistan had the bomb, long before '84.

By '82 PAF had perfected "bomb toss", prior to that capability had been achieved. Pls feel free to search this forum.

These emiratis are butthurt because we built Gwadar.

Back
Top Bottom