What's new

#BoycottUAE also trending in Pakistan after a Turkish guy started it

What exactly will you boycott?

Emirates and Etihad airlines, their products, won’t be going there as a tourist. I flew PIA last time and Turkish airlines.

These sheiks are fakes. Pretending to be Muslims, hugging modi, never heard them say Kashmir, Palestine, Rohingya.

They fund terrorism in Pk. Bcz if Pk develops then we rely less on the Gulf.

I’ve heard that India lavishes these sheiks with honey traps, then blackmails them with videos.

May God expose all the traitors within the ummah.

May God have mercy on this ummah. Ameen.

top trend with 5K people lolz
Pakistanis are too naive and easily fall for anyone. UAE and turkey are clashing in libya. So a turkish guys started a #BoycottUAE trend on twitter and it has now also become a top trend in Pakistan. We do need to fix our self and need not to be part of any such campaign. By the way we owe a lot of money to UAE.

upload_2020-5-20_1-1-40-png.633797

View attachment 633799

they left god along time ago so allah will pick new group. The best option for pak is to be in self-interest in this situation.

but forget the Billions they have given over the years, as well as recently.

And the billions looted from Pakistan are invested in UAE that they are putting hurdles in recovery, knowing all too well it was looted from Pakistan.

UAE allowed billions of Pakistan's money's to be laundered and yet not allowed a single recovery.

Even now they won't give full details of Pakistani nationals with Iqama.

FATF is going to either destroy UAE in coming time or a complete submission to Israel is on the table for them. Either way they are screwed.

And the billions looted from Pakistan are invested in UAE that they are putting hurdles in recovery, knowing all too well it was looted from Pakistan.

UAE allowed billions of Pakistan's money's to be laundered and yet not allowed a single recovery.

FATF is going to either destroy UAE in coming time or a complete submission to Israel is on the table for them. Either way they are screwed.
Is this limited to UAE only ? The whole world is doing this to the weaks. U cant avoid this by hating or boycoting others but by foeming alliances

I'm sorry Bro, but this line of questioning is really false. Please allow me to explain.

Money flowed out, from our land, who allowed it? Why were are money control regulations so ridiculous, that we are facing issues at FATF? If you look at the Ayan Ali case, who came running to her rescue? The ex-Governor of Punjab, Latif Khosa!

Has any court in Pakistan indicted any billionaire, and asked for details of his overseas assets?
As to the UAE, they did hand over some data, and then they asked for formal court orders, which never went. On the same note, do we have any treaty, with anyone, obligating blanket transfer of investor data?

Uncle Dar delayed the Swiss agreement by 5yrs, and then the clause that it will go in to effect for new account holders after ... years?

FATF gave the UAE a warning, we are actually in the FATF grey list, and our bungling govt. for the life of them, cant seem to get out of it. Any rational person, would be more concerned about being on the list, than a warning!

Just blaming others for our ills, without putting our house in order, is like blaming rain for your leaking roof. If we are to progress, change is a must, just throwing stones at others will insure that we burn bridges, and achieve nothing.

Just blaming others for our ills, without putting our house in order, is like blaming rain for your leaking roof. If we are to progress, change is a must, just throwing stones at others will insure that we burn bridges, and achieve nothing.
Apt description of everything we do.

We keep ask why foreign countries accepting billions of illegal money from Pakistan instead of why we let the money leave the country?

Is this limited to UAE only ? The whole world is doing this to the weaks. U cant avoid this by hating or boycoting others but by foeming alliances

To form an alliance, you need to actually offer something tangible, rather than just rhetoric. Do we actually have leadership that can put the state's interests, above theirs?

To form an alliance, you need to actually offer something tangible, rather than just rhetoric. Do we actually have leadership that can put the state's interests, above theirs?

We do have now. However, he has alot on his plate right now to handle. Too much burden on few persons

Well.... it already upsets lot of Pakistanis on what India simply trades with Turkey (goods-wise) on regular basis (and large Indian surplus on this endeavour thus far)...esp given all the iron-brother talk (like why not import from Pakistan and provide jobs to Pakistanis etc etc or is there clearly some limit to all that talk?)

It is that surplus trade that creates (holding all else equal) an economic pressure to import from Turkey (even in military domain like the replenishment ship design + assistance contract) with no extra force-guidance:

About 7 billion (India exports to Turkey) and 1.2 billion in other direction in the 2018, 2019 average....a near 6 billion surplus trade a year for India (so you can see where the impetus to import more from Turkey originates fundamentally and sustainably already i.e the actions of the Turkish public).

On other hand Pakistan exports about 300 million a year in this period to Turkey and imports about 500 million a year....a 200 million dollar deficit trade on average for Pakistan.

Then in this thread we see further non-understanding of the basic economic diktat and forces. Exactly what will Pakistan boycott w.r.t UAE?...when UAE holds huge chips of big consequence in that economic partnership (none more so than jobs and remittances from those jobs).
all major Shipyards Are Full for Decade
Is there any truth in that?

You want regime change in UAE :D?
I want Turkey to beat the hell out of those first then regimes changes or not, we see.

Thank you so much. To you and all Turks, we can never repay the love and affection which you give us. May Allah swt bless you all.

@BHarwana is right here, dear brother. Pakistan fully supports Turkey in all its endeavors, we look with pride to see the scientific progress and modernization Turkey has undergone in such a short time.

We are supporting Turkey in our own way,, but we are constrained in regards to UAE, KSA due to our expats. They have become a big liability on us. We even sadly missed the Kuala Lumpur summit. Sorry for this.

It makes me so upset to see my country in this way, however we cannot handle mass exodus of expats and loss of revenue. Our financial situation is precarious.

I am glad governments of Turkey and Malaysia understand our situation.
I understand.

Last edited:
Supporting Turkey or ME is just like making choice amongst siblings. I as Pakistani am also displeased with UAE's stance to honor Modi but that should not make me ruin my relationships with UAE. This is far from professionalism. Turkey is also on the other hand our heart and soul and we will always be there for them. We had a lot in common!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom