What's new

#BoycottUAE also trending in Pakistan after a Turkish guy started it

Why Does it even matters. We all Know how State to State Relations Work. A few Thousands Tweets are Irrelevant in Grand scheme of things. Nation States Dont act like Kids they Care about Mutual Interests as long as they are allied Individual Opinions are of no Consequence.

If twitter decided the Relationship between Nations the world would have ended long ago.

Truth hurts? Maybe open your eyes and ear to what the real world is like. I stand by my statement.
What truth? You got owned from quoting a link, without understanding what it meant. Keep it up

You can't find anything but that, is also ridiculous. Turkey was about to lose billions worth deal (which is almost the amount of handouts given by KSA to Pakistan) with India because our stance regarding Kashmir and Pakistan. Their PM has cancelled his visit to Turkey for the same reason and yet here you are. Yallah, I dare you.
Nothing ridiculous about you increasing tariffs on our goods. Poor comeback!

Yallah? WTH is that?

Try explaining it on this thread!

Last edited:
don't be shocked dear
its a personal opinion. and I don't try to impose my view on my fellow members. UAE has granted more than a pacifier. Both Pakistan and UAE don't owe each other anything neither thanks for an apology.
I was shocked, now saddened, thought you were smarter.

lol now you are being bias.
Why? Not bias, he didn't name in his first tweet that I want Pakistani people to boycott the said country. I love Pakistani people, and hold your worries in my heart. I may agree or disagree with some of you, that's never a problem but you can't blame the Turkish guy for Pakistani support behind his hashtag. I would have done the same for Kashmir and Pakistan.

What truth? You got owned from quoting a link, without understanding what it meant. Keep it up! :lol::lol:

Still don't get it.
--------------------

Here the other side which is you want to close your eyes and ears to

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...g-mecca-with-ballistic-missiles-idUSKCN1SQ163

"Saudi-owned Al Arabiya TV, citing eyewitnesses, reported that Saudi air defense forces intercepted two ballistic missiles above the western cities of Taif and Jeddah. The first one had been directed toward Mecca, it said, without giving evidence."

A spokesman for the Saudi-led military coalition fighting in Yemen did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

-------------------------

Note: Post edited by moderator personal attack removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Not bias, he didn't name in his first tweet that I want Pakistani people to boycott the said country. I love Pakistani people, and hold your worries in my heart. I may agree or disagree with some of you, that's never a problem but you can't blame the Turkish guy for Pakistani support behind his hashtag. I would have done the same for Kashmir and Pakistan.
Okay here is the issue. We were working to change UAE trajectory towards India. That was working & we were having results. Ali is ruining our effort that is the problem here.

Okay here is the issue. We were working to change UAE trajectory towards India. That was working & we were having results. Ali is ruining our effort that is the problem here.
Unofficial boycotting UAE calls change UAE trajectory towards Pakistani people but insults of Indian officials, and people struggle to change UAE trajectory towards India. There is a problem here lol

Unofficial boycotting UAE calls change UAE trajectory towards Pakistani people but insults of Indian officials, and people struggle to change UAE trajectory towards India. There is a problem here lol
Sorry you don't understated what I am talking about. Wait I will give you a back ground.

UAE was making progress in ditching India a lot of effort went into this. Problem we all want UAE to change its trajectory. We were making progress there was improvement. Ali used aggressive approach.

Back
Top Bottom