What's new

#BoycottUAE also trending in Pakistan after a Turkish guy started it

From your own source:
Saudi air defense forces intercepted a ballistic missile launched by Yemen’s Houthi militias on Thursday night toward the holy city of Makkah, according to the Arab Coalition command.
https://www.arabnews.com/node/1135826/saudi-arabia

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @BHarwana now this guy is just going in circles, time for a thread ban.

I gave you an example of their own state media. I thought you didn't get your intel from news. Its their state media that is saying it was aimed at Makkah. No other independent media confirmed it. If you believe everything KSA says, this is their state media with the final figure of Hajj Stamped.

https://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/811611

Now go and check the list of embassy that said how many of their pilgrims were missing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede#Disaster

Each has their own sources to back the figure up.

Note. Post edited by moderator abuse removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, don't come up with ridiculous sarcasms again.
But that is what exactly what, the so called savior of the Ummah i.e. Turkey did! It raised Tariffs on Pakistani Imports.

Turkey's actions and words contradict each other.

Last edited:
I gave you an example of their own state media BS. I thought you didn't get your intel from news. Its their fucking state media that is saying it was aimed at Makkah. No other independent media confirmed it. If you believe everything KSA says, this is their state media with the final figure of Hajj Stamped.

https://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/811611

Now go and check the list of embassy that said how many of their pilgrims were missing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede#Disaster

Each has their own sources to back the figure up.
I quoted your own source, you are resorting to whataboutism.

HE is trying to be neutral, pls delete, this is a target rich environment, plenty of zombies running around.

Note: Post edited by Moderator personal attack removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, don't come up with ridiculous sarcasms again.
Bro I am not a child who will get fooled. I know what Ali is doing & how he did it & which social media team he engaged in Pakistan. We do this all day. There are many UAE accounts popular in Pakistan. That can target Turkey here the issue is what ALI did is helping India not Pakistan. Have you ever seen Pakistanis getting involved in Libya or Syria. The issue is we were playing our own game & Ali just ruined our game. cause he is too eager.

But that is what exactly the savior of the Ummah Turkey did. Raise Tariffs on Pakistani Imports. Your actions and words contradict each other.
You can't find anything but that, is also ridiculous. Turkey was about to lose billions worth deal (which is almost the amount of handouts given by KSA to Pakistan) with India because our stance regarding Kashmir and Pakistan. Their PM has cancelled his visit to Turkey for the same reason and yet here you are. Yallah, I dare you.

It has been circulating a lot that it will but some reason, it didn't. I think it's an internal matter of India.

Bro I am not a child who will get fooled. I know what Ali is doing & how he did it & which social media team he engaged in Pakistan. We do this all day. There are many UAE accounts popular in Pakistan. That can target Turkey here the issue is what ALI did is helping India not Pakistan. Have you ever seen Pakistanis getting involved in Libya or Syria. The issue is we were playing our own game & Ali just ruined our game. cause he is too eager.
But you know, he didn't call Pakistani people to boycott specifically. We will badly hit that country, don't get in between.

Last edited:
Irfan Sahab, I'm shocked that you made this comment.

In order for them to retain India as a major oil customer, and wean them of Iranian oil, plus the following incident, UAE hands over India's most wanted terrorist to Pakistan they gave modi a pacifier.

They have done the same with Japan, by awarding them exploration and extraction rights, and are now working on the Chinese, they have also been given a block.

You conveniently remember only the threat, but forget the Billions they have given over the years, as well as recently. Compared to the draconian IMF T&C's this is a very big help by any standard.

As to the threat that was made, came via UAE from KSA. You should know by now, that UAE and Bahrain, do not have an independent foreign policy when it comes to Pakistan.

As to the war in Yemen, I'm not a religious man at all, but Ballistic Missiles over Makkah seems to be proving the Saudis right.

Besides when the Soviets were knocking at our door, our involvement / response in Afghanistan was Halal, but when the Saudis do the same it is Haram. Honorable Sir, I Fail to see the logic.

On this thread, it already has.

Oil from both KSA & UAE :lol:
don't be shocked dear
its a personal opinion. and I don't try to impose my view on my fellow members. UAE has granted more than a pacifier. Both Pakistan and UAE don't owe each other anything neither thanks for an apology.

Back
Top Bottom