What's new

#BoycottUAE also trending in Pakistan after a Turkish guy started it

Supporting Turkey or ME is just like making choice amongst siblings. I as Pakistani am also displeased with UAE's stance to honor Modi but that should not make me ruin my relationships with UAE. This is far from professionalism. Turkey is also on the other hand our heart and soul and we will always be there for them. We had a lot in common!

When I saw this tweet, the only country that worried me was Turkey, but sadly, our Turkish brothers dont share the same sentiments.

Supporting Turkey or ME is just like making choice amongst siblings. I as Pakistani am also displeased with UAE's stance to honor Modi but that should not make me ruin my relationships with UAE. This is far from professionalism. Turkey is also on the other hand our heart and soul and we will always be there for them. We had a lot in common!
It's a two-way street. You can't expect to keep receiving and not give anything.

We keep trying to mend relations with Iran despite their malicious campaigns against the GCC, and even us.

UAE did the same with us vis-a-vis India and now we're all buthurt.

Even with regards to Yemen, we humiliated them by publicly passing a resolution in parliament against any involvement. We could've done that through back-channels as with most of our military communications with them.

its my DREAM to see paksitanis neutral ever
We cannot become neutral until we're self-sufficient economically. We're on life-support. Everything we get comes with strings attached - F16s, CPEC, Gwadar, Oil, IMF, Loans...

Well it reached to 32k and had a significant impact. Even BBC has discussed it
https://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan-52741608
32k in a population or 220 million ... u must be kidding ...

Is sy zyada loog tu 1 local jalsy mn ajaty hn

Its top trend in Pakistan as per Indians. I just googled and alot of indian news agencies are showing it as a news ... this is stupid ...

32k in a population or 220 million ... u must be kidding ...

Is sy zyada loog tu 1 local jalsy mn ajaty hn

Its top trend in Pakistan as per Indians. I just googled and alot of indian news agencies are showing it as a news ... this is stupid ...
Why cant level headed people see, how these idiots feed of our divide!

It's a two-way street. You can't expect to keep receiving and not give anything.

We keep trying to mend relations with Iran despite their malicious campaigns against the GCC, and even us.

UAE did the same with us vis-a-vis India and now we're all buthurt.

Even with regards to Yemen, we humiliated them by publicly passing a resolution in parliament against any involvement. We could've done that through back-channels as with most of our military communications with them.

We cannot become neutral until we're self-sufficient economically. We're on life-support. Everything we get comes with strings attached - F16s, CPEC, Gwadar, Oil, IMF, Loans...

Yes u can like we did in yemen crisis. This is diplomacy all about

Why cant level headed people see, how these idiots feed of our divide!

Coz as a nation we r disoriented and lack discpline.

its my DREAM to see paksitanis neutral ever
I support a neutral Pakistan too. So, when are you going to throw out the Chinese ambassador in order to become a neutral country?...

You see, the world isn't black and white. If 2k tweeting Pakistanis are going to ruin your relationship with the UAE, what does that mean?

It means, you had no relationship in the first place.

IMO The rot is too deep for him to handle it on his own. This Parliamentarian nonsense, needs to be replaced by a Presidential system.

It makes it easier for the President to loot the country - read Suharto, Marcos, Mobutu were all "Presidents"

I support a neutral Pakistan too. So, when are you going to throw out the Chinese ambassador in order to become a neutral country?...

You see, the world isn't black and white. If 2k tweeting Pakistanis are going to ruin your relationship with the UAE, what does that mean?

It means, you had no relationship in the first place.
why we throw any ambassador ? and why chines ? and why Pakistanis should be in middle of any other two countries or internal matter of any other country ?. do you see a greenlander citizen bashing USA for UK ?

When I saw this tweet, the only country that worried me was Turkey, but sadly, our Turkish brothers dont share the same sentiments.
An Armenian proudly tells:

"I killed Muslims by every means possible. Yet it is sometimes a pity to waste bullets for this. The best way is to gather all of these dogs and throw them into wells and then fill the wells with big and heavy stones. as I did. I gathered all of the women, men and children, threw big stones down on top of them. They must never live on this earth."

A. Lalayan, Revolutsionniy Vostok (Revolutionary East) No: 2-3, Moscow, 1936.

UAE FM visits Armenian Genocide Memorial
UAE backed Haftar recognizes Armenian Genocide

We don't share anything.

An Armenian proudly tells:

"I killed Muslims by every means possible. Yet it is sometimes a pity to waste bullets for this. The best way is to gather all of these dogs and throw them into wells and then fill the wells with big and heavy stones. as I did. I gathered all of the women, men and children, threw big stones down on top of them. They must never live on this earth."

A. Lalayan, Revolutsionniy Vostok (Revolutionary East) No: 2-3, Moscow, 1936.

UAE FM visits Armenian Genocide Memorial
UAE backed Haftar recognizes Armenian Genocide

We don't share anything.
Well I guess when your eyes close, you will find out, what you should have shared. Until then enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom