What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per my research on this thread - Japan can build nukes in 7 days, Swiss in 2 days. So, It's not difficult for BD as their scientists have experience of developing of nukes for multiple countries, only problem is finding secure place for plants and test site, that can take little longer.

test on burma so na rahy ga bans na bajy gee bansuri :lol:

1. As usual Indian and Pakistani trolls are ruining another thread, with their obsession with Bangladesh.

2. I do not support or advocate nuclear weapons for Bangladesh.

We are a peaceful country and Mujib himself said when we gained freedom that we would be a "Switzerland of the east" (neutral and peaceful). Nuclear weapons are weapons of mass destruction which can murder masses of innocent civilians as we saw in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

However if Burma were to ever acquire them we will have to think what we do. Even Thailand may consider acquiring nuclear weapons if Burma gets them.

3. Bangladesh is a sovereign state and will determine its defence needs and security by itself. India will not have the ability to violate Bangladeshi sovereignty and airspace and attack nuclear installations.

a: This is a declaration of war.

b: A violation of our air space.

c: We will mobilize our 0.2 million army.

0.3 million Ansar

5.6 million VDP

d: If an online nuclear plant is attacked it is a de facto nuclear strike and the nuclear fall out will affect West Bengal and India's north-east.

The three major rivers, the Brahmaputra, Ganges (holy river of Hindus which flows through their sacred city of Benares) and Jamuna will be contaminated by nuclear material. This may affect the whole of the Brahmaputra and other rivers even all the way up to China.

Bangladesh is indeed a small compact country so any major nuclear strike will be a nuclear strike on India itself.

e: We will defend our inviolable sovereignty and air space with our air defence system which we are building up now.

f: We will carry out retaliatory air strikes against India if India violates our air space.

4. However Bangladesh and Bangladeshis in general are not an aggressive militaristic nation who see military might as some sort of expression of status and glory.

We are a peaceful nation that aspire to be like South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan all of whom are non-nuclear rather than North Korea, India, Pakistan etc all whom are poor and unstable countries.

A totally unrealistic scenario. USA/NATO/Israel/India will bomb the nuke facilities without any warning. So there goes millions of dollars.

THERE IS NO FRIGGIN THREAT FROM INDIA! The existing issues can be solved with robust diplomacy. The politicians who don't have the backbone to push India in any issues DIPLOMATICALLY . . . . . . . . how they hell can they grow the backbone to build NUKES!

People here are talking about NUKES like they are ******** lollipops. :blink:

We don't need nukes. We need a better foreign policy. And with a strong foreign policy, India and China will take care of Myanmar for us.

Having surrounded a rogue nuclear state like India is a threat itself..

Having surrounded a rogue nuclear state like India is a threat itself..

Rogue? Should we organize annual pole vaulting championship in our borders for Bangladeshis to get the tag of un-rogue? :blink:

test on burma so na rahy ga bans na bajy gee bansuri :lol:

Imran Bhai dont give these delusional Bangladeshis more wet dreams.

Last time the Bangladeshis thought that they could fight a war, we Indians had to step in to make sure that all these tools didnt end up getting massacred. If they attack Burma, then they will again end up getting massacred by Burmese and we Indians will have to come and save their sorry a$$e$ again :hang2:

No doubt - You guys will be denial mod as always. I hope our govt. will establish good relations with BD to avoid any conflict:pop:

We are in good relationship with Bangladesh.. Just because some guys here chest thumping about conquering India does not change the fact the India and Bangladesh are having good relation..

Okay for a second, just assume India and Bangladesh are going to wage war against each other?? What are the weapons they going to use against us?? They are talking about taking out Delhi and Mumbai but the fact they cant even reach Calcutta.. What is their answer for us in Air?? Do you have any idea how much Fighters they have with them to defend us?? And tell me about their Navy?? How many destroyers?? Frigates?? If you get answers for all these, then ask the most important question.. Who is delusional here??

We may not develop a nuclear arsenal but all option should be kept open.

We are in good relationship with Bangladesh.. Just because some guys here chest thumping about conquering India does not change the fact the India and Bangladesh are having good relation..

Okay for a second, just assume India and Bangladesh are going to wage war against each other?? What are the weapons they going to use against us?? They are talking about taking out Delhi and Mumbai but the fact they cant even reach Calcutta.. What is their answer for us in Air?? Do you have any idea how much Fighters they have with them to defend us?? And tell me about their Navy?? How many destroyers?? Frigates?? If you get answers for all these, then ask the most important question.. Who is delusional here??
i disagree with you they can fight in air sea land also missile and nuke war with you guys :bunny:

Imran Bhai dont give these delusional Bangladeshis more wet dreams.

Last time the Bangladeshis thought that they could fight a war, we Indians had to step in to make sure that all these tools didnt end up getting massacred. If they attack Burma, then they will again end up getting massacred by Burmese and we Indians will have to come and save their sorry a$$e$ again :hang2:

tum log kya un ki khala lagty ho her bar tumhary sar ka dard hai :P

Aye Aye Captain

But What EXACTLY are OPTIONS???
best option is use keyboard more then brain:lol:
second option is making a nuke

The three major rivers, the Brahmaputra, Ganges (holy river of Hindus which flows through their sacred city of Benares) and Jamuna will be contaminated by nuclear material. This may affect the whole of the Brahmaputra and other rivers even all the way up to China.

All these rivers flow from India to Bangladesh. Or can Bangladeshi scientists develop technology that can reverse the water flow from sea to source as well ?? :lol:

They can build nukes whenever they decided, for air defense they are already working baby and for navy, i think you are not aware that they are planing to start export of warship. Time to wake up and smell coffee :pop:

They can build nukes whenever they decided, for air defense they are already working baby and for navy, i think you are not aware that they are planing to start export of warship. Time to wake up and smell coffee :pop:

Okay you win!! India will surrender soon.. Happy??

Reading the title first i thought bangladesh has got nukes somehow and then i saw the question mark at the end :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom