What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel, India's bust buddy will surely come for India's help when BD will unleash her power - how you are gonna deter it with missile range just to reach Delhi or Mumbai

Why do we need Israel to counter Bangladesh?? :what:

BD unleash her power?? With what?? Do you really think they will attack us even if they have nuclear weapons??

We are enemies for last 60 years and we both have nuclear weapons.. How many time did we used the nuclear weapons against each other??

you mean B53 nuclear bomb of bangladesh :cry: :cry: :cry: we are your ex-brothers have a mercy:angel:

68818_389284067826886_691245736_n.jpg

how you gt hand of our ultra secret project? :devil:
btw thats old stuff, we are getting better nukes now :meeting: good paint skills though

how you gt hand of our ultra secret project? :devil:
btw thats old stuff, we are getting better nukes now :meeting: good paint skills though

what you are gonna use on us? these pictures taken by ISI in last decade .:what: if i make underground bunker 40 meters deep for my buffalo me and my dog its ok we will remain save ?:undecided:

what you are gonna use on us? these pictures taken by ISI in last decade .:what: if i make underground bunker 40 meters deep for my buffalo me and my dog its ok we will remain save ?:undecided:

I don't know mate, we haven't tried it yet. You know lack of space :undecided:

Are there scientists in bagladesh??

Ok so those members who are the permanent members of Naswar are trolls....lol, just chk there profile & u'll prove urself wrong:

Armstrong, Krait - JTT
Hyperion - one of those persons who know what he is talking (tech. king)
Aeronaut - moderator
Imran Khan - PDF Veteran
Skull and Bones - senior member, knows what he is talking.

Looks like u r the most authentic member here :lol:

Kyo yaar ???? :cry:

Naswar Corner is in members section which is for time pass. While people like Hyperion or Aeronaut keep that inside members section, your group that i mentioned spreads all over the forum and trolls. And mods can't do a thing because some of you are oldest members! And they are utilizing the loophole!

I don't know mate, we haven't tried it yet. You know lack of space :undecided:

:rofl: thats remember me a classic joke - one said pakistan is wonderful country they make nuke but they never generate power . may be nuke will explode in darkness of load shading :rofl:

I dont know aobut Bangladeshi nukes, but holy $hit the writer is hot.

Naswar Corner is in members section which is for time pass. While people like Hyperion or Aeronaut keep that inside members section, your group that i mentioned spreads all over the forum and trolls. And mods can't do a thing because some of you are oldest members! And they are utilizing the loophole!

yes thats why they ban me last week :taz: mods kisi ke nhi hain :rofl:

lo a gya tharki :hitwall: respect the lady dude

waki yaar bari cheez hai ;)

What we can do if we don't find any difference b/w Naswar corner & BD corner :lol:

because there is no news of defence .in 6 months we got one real news of tanks other you can call BD section is captain planet"s commentary corner abut false claims and number game :rofl:

Fap%20Guy%20Meme.png

many thanks for this great man who bring smile on our faces at stress times great job done by tharki solder from hot and spicy battalion pinktube company solder number 420 :rofl:

What is her name can any body tell me?? :smitten:

if i know i already send her mail :woot:

Not yet read the whole thread but based the thread title what i can tell it will be long journey before we can get a indigenous Nuke in our hand a strong political understanding between all political parties need to continue the program for at least 10 years or even more . and those who are anticipating we will develop a nuke need to consider the international pressure we will face if the international community smell our nuclear weapons program .where we will get a deserted area to test or to develop nuke like Pakistan india secretly ? so countering Myanmar nuke only option is to resist their nuclear weapons development program with the help of international community this is the best option we have rather then developing our own nuke . because it would be very lengthly and expensive politically and economically. prevention is better then cure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom