What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another problem is that even if they built nukes somehow, where they are going to test them?

Small area and huge population. India had Rajasthan, Pakistan had Baluchistan. Where will BD test it's nukes? :D

Another problem is that even if they built nukes somehow, where they are going to test them?

Small area and huge population. India had Rajasthan, Pakistan had Baluchistan. Where will BD test it's nukes? :D

In space ;)

:lol:

Myanmar :D

I thought the warship export thread was funny but this one takes it. 5 years for a nuke from scratch? For a country without a reactor? :cheesy:

hmm.....this is indeed a problem, we have 2 BD experts on this forum @Imran Khan & @Skull and Bones, what do u think :D

yes they will be nuclear power when world shifted to Ganymede the moon of Jupiter and they will left alone here so we will give then our nukes too before we left planet earth

here
GanymedeGalileo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran bhai prob TEST karne ki hai, koi TEST site batao :D

Any chances of BD nuke subs??

of course they will have nuke sub then too but there will be no ocean on planet earth .if they can ride sub on sand we will be happy to give them all of subs

ride subs on this
cook-EarthWater_88530.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
in assam or in west Bengal after invading NE and eastern part of India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Bangladesh]

they already started the process.:lol:

@ Imran Khan. What do you think?
yes its very common enjoyable word these days .but in fact many greats cant be seen on world map as example great british :P i hope one day there will be a great bangladesh like this
yes its part of great game of munshi and captain planet ISI even discovered secret greater bangladesh maps look. worls should be unite now before its so late .you know power of greater bangladeshi forces?
215061_389271644494795_1432780114_n.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

What will be this NEW WORLD called?? It's really Terrorizing :D

greater bangladesh or united states of bangla desh or may be bangla bundhu world if haseena rule may be mujeebabad :P

ohhhhh so its mean you are part of them :rolleyes: we are humans have a mercy on us belive me good or bad we are humans we will suicide before haseena rule us :cry:

The most beautiful pic i ever saw :cry: there is no other option :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom