What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet read the whole thread but based the thread title what i can tell it will be long journey before we can get a indigenous Nuke in our hand a strong political understanding between all political parties need to continue the program for at least 10 years or even more . and those who are anticipating we will develop a nuke need to consider the international pressure we will face if the international community smell our nuclear weapons program .where we will get a deserted area to test or to develop nuke like Pakistan india secretly ? so countering Myanmar nuke only option is to resist their nuclear weapons development program with the help of international community this is the best option we have rather then developing our own nuke . because it would be very lengthly and expensive politically and economically. prevention is better then cure
finnaly i got what i need :yahoo::meeting: this is the answer :tup:

Not yet read the whole thread but based the thread title what i can tell it will be long journey before we can get a indigenous Nuke in our hand a strong political understanding between all political parties need to continue the program for at least 10 years or even more . and those who are anticipating we will develop a nuke need to consider the international pressure we will face if the international community smell our nuclear weapons program .where we will get a deserted area to test or to develop nuke like Pakistan india secretly ? so countering Myanmar nuke only option is to resist their nuclear weapons development program with the help of international community this is the best option we have rather then developing our own nuke . because it would be very lengthly and expensive politically and economically. prevention is better then cure

Arey, kehna kya chahte ho? Haa ya Naa? :blink:

Are there scientists in bagladesh??

I have read somewhere in this thread that BD's scientists built Pakistan's nukes and are working now on Iran's - Can be called back anytime.

Why do we need Israel to counter Bangladesh?? :what:

BD unleash her power?? With what?? Do you really think they will attack us even if they have nuclear weapons??

We are enemies for last 60 years and we both have nuclear weapons.. How many time did we used the nuclear weapons against each other??

I will suggest not to take BD easy, You will surely need Israel's support to defend yourself. Russia will not risk her existence for India.

@loveicon : Dude why are you giving false hope to those poor guys??

What if some one thinks all these are realities and try to cross border with an ambition to conquer India and become a target of BSF?? :whistle:

I will suggest not to take BD easy, You will surely need Israel's support to defend yourself. Russia will not risk her existence for India.

I am confused about who is more delusional?? You or those Bangladeshis??:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read somewhere in this thread that BD's scientists built Pakistan's nukes and are working now on Iran's - Can be called back anytime.

what abut Eiffel Tower and Giza Pyramids of egypt ? may be they also :)

@loveicon : Dude why are you giving false hope to those poor guys??

What if some one thinks all these are realities and try to cross border with an ambition to conquer India and become a target of BSF?? :whistle:

I am confused about who is more delusional?? You or those Bangladeshis??:what:

From post of Indians it looks like you guys are delusional here... I am giving my honest opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
what abut Eiffel Tower and Giza Pyramids of egypt ? may be they also :)

Na, they cant call those guys back.. They have 20 years more of contract left!! :coffee:

From post of Indians it looks like you guys are delusional here... I am giving my honest opinion.

If you are giving your honest opinion here, then its high time you see some shrink..:what:

If you are giving your honest opinion here, then its high time you see some shrink..:what:

No doubt - You guys will be denial mod as always. I hope our govt. will establish good relations with BD to avoid any conflict:pop:

LOL they must be some high tech scientists graduated from Oxford or Harvard Uni. Do they do part time job in indian nuclear program too??? What about their own nukes??

:rofl:

LOL they must be some high tech scientists graduated from Oxford or Harvard Uni. Do they do part time job in indian nuclear program too??? What about their own nukes??

:rofl:

As per my research on this thread - Japan can build nukes in 7 days, Swiss in 2 days. So, It's not difficult for BD as their scientists have experience of developing of nukes for multiple countries, only problem is finding secure place for plants and test site, that can take little longer.

EDIT: And also initially Musharaf pointed our rockets towards BD but backed off when he came to know the facts about BD's capability, I will say wise decision my mushi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom