What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay you win!! India will surrender soon.. Happy??

That's the only option for India to save her existence and you should be happy about that, why should i?

That's the only option for India to save her existence and you should be happy about that, why should i?

Dnt talk about surrender .. atleast not today (not good for you) ;)

Reading the title first i thought bangladesh has got nukes somehow and then i saw the question mark at the end :frown:

wait dude wait . BD is checking pressure next thread will be secret satellite images of BD military reactor :devil:

Malaysia is looking for Nuclear Energy. But seems like they are not desperate about it as some external powers will then get chance to be involved with Malaysia. Not to mention, Tamil Exodus are on high there right now and Muslim population increased by 65% thanks to Sri Lanka war. Bangladesh got more troubles than Malaysia have. Bangladesh even got energy crisis. I don't think Bangladesh should sit back. Bangladesh need to get Nuclear, for energy and if necessary for military. China is always there to help. What can India do! Nothing at all. What we want is important. We need Energy for industrialization. So get it.

dumbest thread on PDF

You'd be surprised how many responses dumb threads get. And how few intelligent ones get.

You can see it right now before your very eyes.

Monkeys go happy :D

All these rivers flow from India to Bangladesh. Or can Bangladeshi scientists develop technology that can reverse the water flow from sea to source as well ?? :lol:

If one of any of these rivers is contaminated with nuclear material then the whole river is affected and polluted.

1. The fish and marine life in these rivers will be destroyed and they are needed for the ecological preservation of the rivers, irrespective of which way the current flows.

If fish contain nuclear material and these fish or their nuclear infested offspring which swim in or near the Bangladesh-India border (5th longest in the world) and are then consumed by Indian civilians they can die of cancer.

Now this may seem trivial to an RSS-Hindutva fanatic who revels at the thought of killing and slaughtering, and masturbates to the idea of wiping out millions of people with nuclear weapons but in the real world this is something horrific.

If you want, go to Google images and type "Chernoby mutation" and you will see some absolutely appalling images.

However as I said these facts may mean nothing to Hindutva fanatics.

bajrandal_AFP380.jpg

Hindu+Taliban+in+India.jpg

banner.jpg

M_Id_219965_Uma_Bharti_in_Lucknow.jpg

th02_city_protest_880943f.jpg

20090213260313203.jpg

Hindutva fanatics.

2. If these three major rivers and their tributaries are nuked then this will effect the Bay of Bengal, part of which belongs to India itself and where Indian fishermen operate too.

The bay of Bengal contains potentially $5 trillion worth of resources, even if India got 10% of that (assuming it was true) than $500 billion is enough to change the entire economy of west Bengal, Orissa and the north-east, this combats poverty.

Poverty leads to discontent, which can lead to support for the opposition, including armed opposition such as the Naxals.

These Naxals are in 1/3 of all of Indian territory and have been declared by Manmohan Singh, the head of India's government, as the "greatest threat" to India.

What can India do! Nothing at all. What we want is important. We need Energy for industrialization. So get it.

I was asking them that here.

Would the Indians be willing to tolerate a nuclear-armed Myanmar? What would be the Indian government's position? So far, I've not seen anything from them other than aid to Myanmar and this "transit".

It is said they cannot afford to antagonize Myanmar in anyway. I remember them cheering as the Rohingyas were suffering. Okay, fine according to their BS religious/communal beliefs.

Now, what about a nuclear Myanmar? Would they go bomb Myanmar's nuclear facilities as they are saying for Bangladesh? :D

So far, I got no answers :no:

I have read somewhere in this thread that BD's scientists built Pakistan's nukes and are working now on Iran's - Can be called back anytime.

Yes it was posted by some fool who said that East Pakistanis did R&D on Pakistani nukes before 70. It doesn't even makes any sense as Pakistan's program started after 73.

If one of any of these rivers is contaminated with nuclear material then the whole river is affected and polluted.

1. The fish and marine life in these rivers will be destroyed and they are needed for the ecological preservation of the rivers, irrespective of which way the current flows.

If fish contain nuclear material and these fish or their nuclear infested offspring which swim in or near the Bangladesh-India border (5th longest in the world) and are then consumed by Indian civilians they can die of cancer.

Now this may seem trivial to an RSS-Hindutva fanatic who revels at the thought of killing and slaughtering, and masturbates to the idea of wiping out millions of people with nuclear weapons but in the real world this is something horrific.

If you want, go to Google images and type "Chernoby mutation" and you will see some absolutely appalling images.

However as I said these facts may mean nothing to Hindutva fanatics.

bajrandal_AFP380.jpg

india_-_orissa_communalism.jpg

Hindu+Taliban+in+India.jpg

banner.jpg

M_Id_219965_Uma_Bharti_in_Lucknow.jpg

th02_city_protest_880943f.jpg

20090213260313203.jpg

Hindutva fanatics.

2. If these three major rivers and their tributaries are nuked then this will effect the Bay of Bengal, part of which belongs to India itself and where Indian fishermen operate too.

The bay of Bengal contains potentially $5 trillion worth of resources, even if India got 10% of that (assuming it was true) than $500 billion is enough to change the entire economy of west Bengal, Orissa and the north-east, this combats poverty.

Poverty leads to discontent, which can lead to support for the opposition, including armed opposition such as the Naxals.

These Naxals are in 1/3 of all of Indian territory and have been declared by Manmohan Singh, the head of India's government, as the "greatest threat" to India.

Is it a Nazi flag? Modi with a sword? Isn't that Choda& Akbar film? By the way,what they got with that film?

Is it a Nazi flag? Modi with a sword? Isn't that Choda& Akbar film? By the way,what they got with that film?

Swastika is a Hindu symbol.

Yes it was posted by some fool who said that East Pakistanis did R&D on Pakistani nukes before 70. It doesn't even makes any sense as Pakistan's program started after 73.

East Pakistanis had nothing to do with Pakistan's nuclear program in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom