What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengali scientist did work on civilian nuclear field who turned jobless and left the country after 71 as BD closed all nuclear energy program. Nothing to do with bomb program.

Well, they did set up the Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission:
Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BAEC:: Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission

India will never bomb Bangladesh! They are not in a situation to take Military action. Now it's time they will go for defence. It's a big opening and we need to utilize the blessing from China. If Bangladesh go for Chinese company to build nuclear facilities, only US can sanction Chinese companies. That's it. India will do some propaganda that Bangladesh will be risky and Islamist and so on. If the worst happen, Bangladesh will get some sanctions.But US is weak and will lose control in this region. So I think if China guarantee us that they will help us like they did to North Korea in last 2 yrs, we should go for this. Must.

Never ever assume that. Only a fool with a price on his head would underestimate the US.

Last time I checked, America's influence in Asia is challenging that of China's. Ever heard of America's "strategic pivot"?

And us be like North Korea? No thanks. And since when did China proposed to give us nuclear technology? They won't respond very kindly if we do develop the bomb.

India may take military action if Bangladesh poses a direct threat. They however won't under the current circumstances. Ever see what happened to Iraq after it invaded Kuwait?

As I said, it is very likely they will take military action, albeit as the last resort after diplomacy.

And I hope the same applies to Myanmar from India's perspective. Also that of China and the US. It's just that so little is known about their program.

All Bangladeshi Nuclear Scientists are straying in Europe. It's a real shame. We are almost 180 million people and we can't sit like duck. It's over 40 yrs since our Independence!

150 million! :hitwall:

Well, they did set up the Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission:
Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BAEC:: Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission

Never ever assume that. Only a fool with a price on his head would underestimate the US.

Last time I checked, America's influence in Asia is challenging that of China's. Ever heard of America's "strategic pivot"?

And us be like North Korea? No thanks. And since when did China proposed to give us nuclear technology? They won't respond very kindly if we do develop the bomb.

India may take military action if Bangladesh poses a direct threat. They however won't under the current circumstances. Ever see what happened to Iraq after it invaded Kuwait?

As I said, it is very likely they will take military action, albeit as the last resort after diplomacy.

And I hope the same applies to Myanmar from India's perspective. Also that of China and the US. It's just that so little is known about their program.

150 million! :hitwall:

Don't you know what our NGO's did! I'm telling you the truth. I will show you the counting tomorrow. Easy math. YOu know that, C=P(1+r)power n . It will come closer to 180 million,not 150 at all. Even though generally it is said 160 million.

Don't agree with you.

You forget the part where the sites are bombed even before a single nuke can be developed. So we will lose millions of dollars and face severe sanctions for nothing. Be realistic man. :tup:

I was not talking about secret nuclear sites.

My point was to overwhelm with civilian nuclear program so that the bomb making capability turns redundant.

Building nuclear facilities requires large infrastructure, which you can't hide from spy satellites hovering over them 24x7. And if they try to build it again, we'll repeat our attack.

What kind of Air Defense they can afford which is immune to Indian anti-radiation missiles? After all Rafale is specifically built for SEAD missions.

Who wants to hide it! You won't dare to attack a Chinese franchises. China know it and that's why China is more eligible to build it.

Building nuclear facilities requires large infrastructure, which you can't hide from spy satellites hovering over them 24x7. And if they try to build it again, we'll repeat our attack.

What kind of Air Defense they can afford which is immune to Indian anti-radiation missiles? After all Rafale is specifically built for SEAD missions.

Excuse me, they are going to make a bomb way sooner than the arrival of the first squadron of Rafale. Remember Japan who made a bomb within 7 days ? (find a post referring this on first few pages).. They'll achieve the parity before Rafale makes its first flight, now would you dare attack nuclear facilities of a state equipped with nukes? I don't think so! :azn:

Look people if India intimidate Bangladesh with an attack, it will just legalize to turn our peaceful mission into a Military one. Not to mention, Bangladesh can even install Chinese Nuclear Warheads if necessary. What can India do about it! A Military action is always India's loss. Moreover, it will give our neighbors to support Anti-India steps. India will be pissed off. Why we are waiting? It's a gamble and if you want to be a proud nation, you should gamble!

Excuse me, they are going to make a bomb way sooner than the arrival of the first squadron of Rafale. Remember Japan who made a bomb within 7 days ? (find a post referring this on first few pages).. They'll achieve the parity before Rafale makes its first flight, now would you dare attack nuclear facilities of a state equipped with nukes? I don't think so! :azn:

Lol Lol Lolololol.

You acquainted with the enrichment process? It takes decade to reach the desired purity of >98% to get anywhere near the yield of 20-30KT, depending on the trigger mechanism.

Without a nuclear plant, it in not possible. And you can't hide a nuclear plant from preying eyes. :triniti:

MKI bhi thik thak kam kar leta hai. :D

Look people if India intimidate Bangladesh with an attack, it will just legalize to turn our peaceful mission into a Military one. Not to mention, Bangladesh can even install Chinese Nuclear Warheads if necessary. What can India do about it! A Military action is always India's loss. Moreover, it will give our neighbors to support Anti-India steps. India will be pissed off. Why we are waiting? It's a gamble and if you want to be a proud nation, you should gamble!

This is getting even more hilarious, keep'em coming Baby!

Who wants to hide it! You won't dare to attack a Chinese franchises. China know it and that's why China is more eligible to build it.

Burma is moving away from China, and a democratic Burma is more likely to move in US camp. See recent development happening around Myanmar these days.

My teacher said Japan need six hours to make a bomb. Japan is way close and Japan don't feel threatened by China, they are more afraid of Russia. Not to mention, WW2 defeat, yet hurts! But if Japan get free from US, soon you will see Toyota turned into a Tank producing factory. They got everything, just need to get independence. Now they are feeling it. US is way too silent when China keep on threatening. I love it and that's why I say, if we push India, there is nothing to be afraid of. Build on what you ever wished to build and show it. Simple. But first Pakistan need to bring stability dude.

Nuke without a nuclear reactor?? :azn:

The first squadron of Rafale will fly before BD can even start its construction of nuclear plant.

1. Nuclear proliferation is a bad thing.

2. Bangladesh having nuclear weapons is not a good thing, but would only be done out of necessity.

3. I honestly do not believe there will be a day when Bangladesh will need nuclear weapons.

Contrary to the war-hungry Hindutva trolls here, India's decision-makers are not interested in war with Bangladesh or occupying a country of 150 million Muslims, and they would be 150 million angry Muslims (angry at occupation).

However my thinking about Bangladesh and nuclear weapons is not Indo-centric, far from it (as I said before India is a democracy, has a free press, civil society, relatively normal people excluding Hindutva fanatics like the trolls on this forum) but Burma-centric.

The Burmese (junta) are bloodthirsty fanatics, plain and simple. There is nothing that we can be certain about these maniacs.

350x.jpg

Burmese government "minister", Mr lieutenant general Thein Htay.

MMkidsoldier350.jpg

Burmese child soldier.

burma%2B-filtered.jpg

Religious_freedom.jpg

Church burnt by the Burmese army, irrawaddy.org

4. However Burma acquiring nuclear weapons is something of concern to:

America
India
China ? (the reports above say that China has helped Burma, I'm not sure about that as the Chinese themselves do not trust the crazy Burmese themselves)
Thailand
ASEAN
Bangladesh (and the rest of the Muslim bloc who were outraged over the Rohingya crisis)

In other words the Burmese regime acquiring nuclear weapons is of huge global concern.

I do not want Bangladesh to have nuclear weapons and hope we never have such horrible weapons. I also hope our neighbours never force us to acquire them.

Burma is moving away from China, and a democratic Burma is more likely to move in US camp. See recent development happening around Myanmar these days.

Burma is not a Chinese ally. They continuously threat Thailand. Not even Vietnam and the Philippines. What you want to teach me!

Lol Lol Lolololol.

You acquainted with the enrichment process? It takes decade to reach the desired purity of >98% to get anywhere near the yield of 20-30KT, depending on the trigger mechanism.

Without a nuclear plant, it in not possible. And you can't hide a nuclear plant from preying eyes. :triniti:

MKI bhi thik thak kam kar leta hai. :D

I tried explain this all last night but unfortunately all my efforts were in vain, give a read to the entire thread, trust me you won't regret..

Nuke without a nuclear reactor?? :azn:

The first squadron of Rafale will fly before BD can even start its construction of nuclear plant.

You didn't get the satire there... Leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom