What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one of any of these rivers is contaminated with nuclear material then the whole river is affected and polluted.

1. The fish and marine life in these rivers will be destroyed and they are needed for the ecological preservation of the rivers, irrespective of which way the current flows.

If fish contain nuclear material and these fish or their nuclear infested offspring which swim in or near the Bangladesh-India border (5th longest in the world) and are then consumed by Indian civilians they can die of cancer.

Now this may seem trivial to an RSS-Hindutva fanatic who revels at the thought of killing and slaughtering, and masturbates to the idea of wiping out millions of people with nuclear weapons but in the real world this is something horrific.

If you want, go to Google images and type "Chernoby mutation" and you will see some absolutely appalling images.

However as I said these facts may mean nothing to Hindutva fanatics.

:lol:

Calm down. No need to get skivvies in your twist.:P

Btw, do u understand that it will be detrimental for your own people? :lol:

Man, BD section is hilarious! :yahoo:

PS: I am neither a hindu, nor a "guy" :-)

I was asking them that here.

Would the Indians be willing to tolerate a nuclear-armed Myanmar? What would be the Indian government's position? So far, I've not seen anything from them other than aid to Myanmar and this "transit".

It is said they cannot afford to antagonize Myanmar in anyway. I remember them cheering as the Rohingyas were suffering. Okay, fine according to their BS religious/communal beliefs.

Now, what about a nuclear Myanmar? Would they go bomb Myanmar's nuclear facilities as they are saying for Bangladesh? :D

So far, I got no answers :no:

If Myanmar tries to develop nuclear weapons, we'll appeal the international organizations to step in and create diplomatic pressure on them. If they doesn't do anything, bombing their nuclear plant will be the last resort.

This should be official stand of GoI.

East Pakistanis had nothing to do with Pakistan's nuclear program in any way.

That's what i'm saying. Someone here posted that Bengalis did the R&D on Pakistani nukes before 70. FGI Pakistan's nuke program started after 73.

That's what i'm saying. Someone here posted that Bengalis did the R&D on Pakistani nukes before 70. FGI Pakistan's nuke program started after 73.

Bengali scientist did work on civilian nuclear field who turned jobless and left the country after 71 as BD closed all nuclear energy program. Nothing to do with bomb program.

If one of any of these rivers is contaminated with nuclear material then the whole river is affected and polluted.

1. The fish and marine life in these rivers will be destroyed and they are needed for the ecological preservation of the rivers, irrespective of which way the current flows.

If fish contain nuclear material and these fish or their nuclear infested offspring which swim in or near the Bangladesh-India border (5th longest in the world) and are then consumed by Indian civilians they can die of cancer.

Now this may seem trivial to an RSS-Hindutva fanatic who revels at the thought of killing and slaughtering, and masturbates to the idea of wiping out millions of people with nuclear weapons but in the real world this is something horrific.

If you want, go to Google images and type "Chernoby mutation" and you will see some absolutely appalling images.

However as I said these facts may mean nothing to Hindutva fanatics.

bajrandal_AFP380.jpg

india_-_orissa_communalism.jpg

Hindu+Taliban+in+India.jpg

banner.jpg

M_Id_219965_Uma_Bharti_in_Lucknow.jpg

th02_city_protest_880943f.jpg

20090213260313203.jpg

Hindutva fanatics.

2. If these three major rivers and their tributaries are nuked then this will effect the Bay of Bengal, part of which belongs to India itself and where Indian fishermen operate too.

The bay of Bengal contains potentially $5 trillion worth of resources, even if India got 10% of that (assuming it was true) than $500 billion is enough to change the entire economy of west Bengal, Orissa and the north-east, this combats poverty.

Poverty leads to discontent, which can lead to support for the opposition, including armed opposition such as the Naxals.

These Naxals are in 1/3 of all of Indian territory and have been declared by Manmohan Singh, the head of India's government, as the "greatest threat" to India.
Photo Gallery

I was asking them that here.

Would the Indians be willing to tolerate a nuclear-armed Myanmar? What would be the Indian government's position? So far, I've not seen anything from them other than aid to Myanmar and this "transit".

It is said they cannot afford to antagonize Myanmar in anyway. I remember them cheering as the Rohingyas were suffering. Okay, fine according to their BS religious/communal beliefs.

Now, what about a nuclear Myanmar? Would they go bomb Myanmar's nuclear facilities as they are saying for Bangladesh? :D

So far, I got no answers :no:

India will never bomb Bangladesh! They are not in a situation to take Military action. Now it's time they will go for defence. It's a big opening and we need to utilize the blessing from China. If Bangladesh go for Chinese company to build nuclear facilities, only US can sanction Chinese companies. That's it. India will do some propaganda that Bangladesh will be risky and Islamist and so on. If the worst happen, Bangladesh will get some sanctions.But US is weak and will lose control in this region. So I think if China guarantee us that they will help us like they did to North Korea in last 2 yrs, we should go for this. Must.

India will never bomb Bangladesh! They are not in a situation to take Military action. Now it's time they will go for defence. It's a big opening and we need to utilize the blessing from China. If Bangladesh go for Chinese company to build nuclear facilities, only US can sanction Chinese companies. That's it. India will do some propaganda that Bangladesh will be risky and Islamist and so on. If the worst happen, Bangladesh will get some sanctions.But US is weak and will lose control in this region. So I think if China guarantee us that they will help us like they did to North Korea in last 2 yrs, we should go for this. Must.

So the influence of US is mainly because of Bangladesh, and they can negate US influence anytime?

Man, i love these Bangladeshis. :D

So the influence of US is mainly because of Bangladesh, and they can negate US influence anytime?

Man, i love these Bangladeshis. :D

We are not in any kind of US influence. We got assistance from China, Russia, US, Britain, Malaysia all equal. Simple

How can you go nuclear without a scientific base? You can start now, in a decade you may succeed. If you want it sooner you can ask your good friend Pakistan.

In our case we had Dr. Homi Bhabha who went about methodically to get best minds to collaborate with him towards this end. He was the first director of Tata Institute of Fundamental Research(TIFR) which was established in 1945 to further nuclear research. It took another 29 years before the culmination of our first nuclear weapon test on May 18, 1974.

If Myanmar tries to develop nuclear weapons, we'll appeal the international organizations to step in and create diplomatic pressure on them. If they doesn't do anything, bombing their nuclear plant will be the last resort.

This should be official stand of GoI.

Looks like your army got some heart. If you bomb them, don't you think they will build again. And this time they will install all kind of Air defence! What you are going to do about that!

Having surrounded a rogue nuclear state like India is a threat itself..

Don't agree with you.

You forget the part where the sites are bombed even before a single nuke can be developed. So we will lose millions of dollars and face severe sanctions for nothing. Be realistic man. :tup:

All Bangladeshi Nuclear Scientists are straying in Europe. It's a real shame. We are almost 180 million people and we can't sit like duck. It's over 40 yrs since our Independence!

Looks like your army got some heart. If you bomb them, don't you think they will build again. And this time they will install all kind of Air defence! What you are going to do about that!

Building nuclear facilities requires large infrastructure, which you can't hide from spy satellites hovering over them 24x7. And if they try to build it again, we'll repeat our attack.

What kind of Air Defense they can afford which is immune to Indian anti-radiation missiles? After all Rafale is specifically built for SEAD missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom