What's new

Baloch senator clears India of any ‘interference’ in Balochistan'

Since you mentioned Pakistan is supporting "freedom fighters", who we term as terrorists by the way, there is no way you can use this argument with the Balochistan issue. India has no interest in Balochistan and does not associate with the people living there. On the other hand to every Indian, Kashmiris are very much a part of India and by supporting these terrorists from within Pakistan, you are very much interfering in the internal matters.
I am merely mentioning the legitimacy of supporting these groups. Balochistan is not a disputed territory, Kashmir is. I am saying that india can legitamately support insurgency in Azad Kashmir if it wants to.

Also, India having no interest in Balochistan is a different argument but I will still talk about. I think it's much more than associating with the people. Did india associate with Bengalis or had interests there? Essentially, it's an attempt to take off attention from eastern border and put it on western border. This is just to supplement what it does on Afghan Border.

Tell me which group is supporting and spawning terrorists to launch attacks in Balochistan.
BLA for the most part, which is supported and funded by india.

On the other hand, India has pinpointed various groups and they locations within Pakistan who are training these terrorists.
Pakistan is not supporting these groups.

So unless you give concrete and credible evidence, you can keep blaming and boiling within, but it wont gain much or change the stance of the world for India.

I have talked about the evidence before. I have lost patience over how many times I have talked about it so i will not go over it. I have talked about stance of the world as well. It is all based on interests and who has what interests. So using that as a benchmark is irrelevent and naive.

Are only Pakistanis 'innocent'? Are Indians who die in the hands of terror groups not 'innocent'?

Pakistani sponsored terrorism has killed lot of Kashmiris as well as other Indians. Are those victims not 'innocents'?

Pakistan only supported the groups against IA in Kashmir. They were not directly targetting people. India is.

^^not just Khalistan, but even ULFA and BODO were/are supported by ISI. Indian Mujahideen's trainers have been traced to Pakistan. Kashmir is an excuse...to justify terrorism. On one side terrorism is being excused by giving lame 'causes' as justifications on the other hand India is being portrayed as a villian for its alleged role in Balochistan without any concrete evidence.

Well then... if what you say is right......Pakistan has had its share of troubling India .....and now India is returning the favor....

a great man once said "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"...now we believe in that as a nation...till the time some patriot loses an eye for real...

You're not noticing the difference. Pakistan only supported fight in Kashmir - a disputed region. And it did not support killing of innocent people. What india is doing is blatant terrorism. Killing innocent people. Forget Pakistan being disputed or anything. Pakistan was not behind bomb blasts in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and your other cities.

Forget whether if it really as Pakistan who started supporting insurgencies or was it india.

I am really astonished in seeing indians propping blatant terrorism - no two ways whether this is terrorism or freedom fight. You are supporting killing of innocent people in markets, mosques, streets, etc. You do realize that's not much different than the terrorists you oppose and complain about.

Ahsan your government supported so called organizations to fight against India in Kashmir is doing all the killings and bombings here in Mumbai,Bangalore etc etc..your government cant wash their hands off from this responsibility..When did they all become disputed territory??and who you calling freedom fighters???A young girl has been brutally murdered by your freedom fighters infront of her father..What justification they have??and also if they are freedom fighters why they attack Kashmiri pundits and force them to flee from the valley??If they are Hindus means they dont have the right to live on Kashmir??what justifications they and you have about it??and also Bangladesh is captured one member of LeT who is recruiting members for terrorist operations in Kashmir as well as other parts of India for money and religion..what this is telling you???As i told again and again in different threads,,three of the so called freedom fighters who shot dead in Kashmir was from Kerala and they are in most wanted list in Kerala Police for all kind of crime like rape,burglary etc..And one is a christian converted to Muslim and went for training in terrorists camps...they joined this for pure money and like this how many people joined the organisations for money ??and how many joined by people twisting their minds in the name of religion??any way what this tell you??they are not freedom fighters..They are just a bunch of terrorists who is defaming the name of Islam

I am merely mentioning the legitimacy of supporting these groups. Balochistan is not a disputed territory, Kashmir is. I am saying that india can legitamately support insurgency in Azad Kashmir if it wants to.
Exactly the point I am trying to put across... Does India support insurgency in ***?... So why do you think it would need to interfere in Balochistan? If at all India were in this game of sponsoring terrorism, then it has a lot to gain in creating unrest in *** and not in Balochistan.

Also, India having no interest in Balochistan is a different argument but I will still talk about. I think it's much more than associating with the people. Did india associate with Bengalis or had interests there? Essentially, it's an attempt to take off attention from eastern border and put it on western border. This is just to supplement what it does on Afghan Border.
Yes of course India associates with Bengalis, what makes you think otherwise. If millions of refugees flood in from another country because of its internal uprising, then of course the action was justified in supporting the formation of Bangladesh. Tell me how this argument applies to Balochistan?... Are Balochs flooding into the Indian territory because they are unsatisfied with the GoP?

BLA for the most part, which is supported and funded by india.
I asked which group in India is creating the unrest in Balochistan? Read my post again.

Pakistan is not supporting these groups.
It is not acting against it either... it is allowing these radicalists to grow and flourish within its own territory. Is this not termed as supporting these groups?

I have talked about the evidence before. I have lost patience over how many times I have talked about it so i will not go over it. I have talked about stance of the world as well. It is all based on interests and who has what interests. So using that as a benchmark is irrelevent and naive.
Well you can't expect Indians to believe this unless the proof is solid and is recognized by the international community. Simple as that.

I don't have much time so I will go through this quickly.

Seiko - the freedom fighters did not intentionally kill anyone. They were most likely killed by IA and framed freedom fighters for it. This has been reported several times. Beyond that, any attack carried by groups outside Kashmir was not funded by ISI or Pakistan and were done independently by those groups.

Dezi-

India cannot create insurgency in Azad Kashmir as that will be epic failure. RAW and GoI know that. So they have to use Balochistan and western border to decrease attention on eastern border. What it has to gain besides decreasing attention? Denuclearization of Pakistan.

Which group in India is helping? I thought that was pretty obvious. RAW.

Eh, Pakistan is cracking down against these groups. Obviously you have fallen for GoI propaganda.

I really don't care if Indians believe it or no. I am saying that I have reason to believe it. And again, the international community part I mentioned it as well in the part you quoted. Players in this game are a few, not the whole international community. They are ruled by their interests.

Indian terrorism and nuclear safety issues need to shared with all countries. It was India that started the terrorsim by training Muqti Bani in East Pakistan and it was India that attacked the Golden Temple, and it was India who trained the LTTE Suicide Bombers and it is Inida who detroyed the Babri Masjid and promoting terrorism in Pakistam, What the fuuccckkk these Indians are talking about, does not make any friken sense. Stop the lying propoganda, it will no longer work.:pakistan::sniper:

Pakistan only supported the groups against IA in Kashmir. They were not directly targetting people. India is.

These "groups" are terrorists organsations and won't "listen" to what GoP says about not targetting civilians if thats what you think happened. These fasadis have no morals just like TTP don't have any morals.
And if you think their agenda is restircted to just Kashmir you are sadly mistaken. You can probably get the "Jihad" magazines and audio tapes issued by LeT, and United Jihad Council as well as the infamous Hafeez Saeed about atacking and taking over other parts of India and how Kashmir is the first step.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/41603-95-militants-kashmir-outside-ghulam-nabi-azad.html

And of the 16,000 civilians killed by militants, almost 15,000 were muslm civilians.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...lled-kashmir-militants-kashmiri-official.html

The problem with having 'non-state' actors fight your war is that at the end of the day you don't have any control over them. Its time that in the best interests of the Kashmiris who have been saying the same for a decade now, these people are shutdown and put in jail were they belong

Last edited:
First of all Bizenjo is just a senator who has no access to any security / intelligence material nor he will be given with his history behind him. Plus even if he is shown the proof he will not agree with it. Such is the nature of these Sardars and traitors.

And as for the bold part, i truly believe this Indian journalist should get an admission into an Institute of Journalism, so that he can polish his journalistic skills and can perform a better analysis and especially how to present and research the accurate figures about anything which he is writing about. Feel sorry for such standards of journalism.

You also have no access to any material or are you more than a senator. Even if you are shown no proof of Indian involvment you wont believe that. Such is the nature of these.......

You also have no access to any material or are you more than a senator. Even if you are shown no proof of Indian involvment you wont believe that. Such is the nature of these.......

My blood relative is the head of an intelligence outfit which is involved in that area, hope this is more then enough for you as for people like you can't divulge more then this. And yeah i know more then that Senator as he is out of any intelligence loop as he is a traitor, while if he is even given some, won't accept it as they get paid by you guys.

I don't have much time so I will go through this quickly.

Seiko - the freedom fighters did not intentionally kill anyone. They were most likely killed by IA and framed freedom fighters for it. This has been reported several times. Beyond that, any attack carried by groups outside Kashmir was not funded by ISI or Pakistan and were done independently by those groups.

Ahsan come on man if they were most likely killed by IA then dont you think these separatists will be silent over it?They very well know it was done by terrorist and they also know if they protest against them they wont be alive..I mean they can protest only to someone who will hear to them right?..And also your point of Indian involvement makes some sense..after all our two Intelligence agencies main aim is to destabilize others country..But with out any proof given to International community your govt complaints will not be taken as credible..till then India has the upper hand in this matter..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom