What's new

Baloch senator clears India of any ‘interference’ in Balochistan'

My blood relative is the head of an intelligence outfit which is involved in that area, hope this is more then enough for you as for people like you can't divulge more then this. And yeah i know more then that Senator as he is out of any intelligence loop as he is a traitor, while if he is even given some, won't accept it as they get paid by you guys.

Lets say that the senator is paid by Indian guys. Why cant Pakistan give him a better offer, you know an offer he cant refuse...?

Lets say that the senator is paid by Indian guys. Why cant Pakistan give him a better offer, you know an offer he cant refuse...?

Don't start another troll, i believe enough has been said in the last 5 pages, let him speak whatever he wants, we damn care as he is not worth it, and let India also do what it wants, time will tell what happens and what not.

Don't start another troll, i believe enough has been said in the last 5 pages, let him speak whatever he wants, we damn care as he is not worth it, and let India also do what it wants, time will tell what happens and what not.

Sir, regardless of whether you care or not, he is a honorable senator of your country from the same province where India is alleged to be playing nasty. So, his views are taken seriously both within and outside of your country by people who matter.

Sir, regardless of whether you care or not, he is a honorable senator of your country from the same province where India is alleged to be playing nasty. So, his views are taken seriously both within and outside of your country by people who matter.

If that makes you happy, so be it Sir.

After having spent 15 years in the province with in routes to many political families, i have my own views which differ as per yours said above.

But you guys should be happy as he made India innocent from all allegations. :cheers:

If that makes you happy, so be it Sir.

After having spent 15 years in the province with in routes to many political families, i have my own views which differ as per yours said above.

But you guys should be happy as he made India innocent from all allegations. :cheers:

Sir, a guy in power has much more info at his disposal through variety of sources than someone who is dependent on other people who are in power. The honourable senator is obviously in the hot chair as far as the issue is concerned and knows more...however much some of us may disagree.

His loyalty can be questioned. But wouldnt it be an insult to the province and people whom he represents?

Lastly, sir, it makes no difference to India. There are multiple voices coming out of Pakistan, some blaming and some absolving. All of them are equally untrustworthy from our angle. We (dis)trust the senator as much as we trust Pakistani interior minister or Pakistan COAS. From our angle, it makes absolutely no difference as long as there is no credible evidence tabled from pakistani side to prove the allegations of Indian involvement.

Sir, a guy in power has much more info at his disposal through variety of sources than someone who is dependent on other people who are in power. The honourable senator is obviously in the hot chair as far as the issue is concerned and knows more...however much some of us may disagree.

His loyalty can be questioned. But wouldnt it be an insult to the province and people whom he represents?

Lastly, sir, it makes no difference to India. There are multiple voices coming out of Pakistan, some blaming and some absolving. All of them are equally untrustworthy from our angle. We (dis)trust the senator as much as we trust Pakistani interior minister or Pakistan COAS. From our angle, it makes absolutely no difference as long as there is no credible evidence tabled from pakistani side to prove the allegations of Indian involvement.

Then why guys over here argue ? Especially Indian members who argue post after post, if they have no problem with whatever anyone on this side says about Indian involvement, i don't understand why every Indian jumps in that thread and post useless posts and derail threads.

Then why guys over here argue ? Especially Indian members who argue post after post, if they have no problem with whatever anyone on this side says about Indian involvement,

Because this is a forum and all the members are free to discuss all the topics. If there were a rule that Indian members cannot discuss those subjects that do not pertain to India, then the issue would have been different.

i don't understand why every Indian jumps in that thread and post useless posts and derail threads.

Sir, thats a very generalising statement and even derogatory to Indian members. I have from my own experience seen that the derailing is done by members of all nationalities including Pakistanis. To blame only Indians is not the right spirit. I am sure if Indian members were so 'useless', they would have been banned!

Actually, the mods must show positive discrimination to non-pakistani members to encourage them instead the opposite seems to be happening.:disagree:

Balochistan will not remain with Pakistan: Top Baloch leader

ISLAMABAD: A senior Baloch nationalist leader warned that Balochistan would not "remain with" Pakistan if extra-judicial killings and excesses by security forces in the restive province were not stopped immediately.

If steps were not taken immediately to halt the extra-judicial killing of Baloch nationalists and to engage them in a dialogue, then "Balochistan will not remain with you" (Pakistan), said Sardar Ataullah Mengal, a senior leader of the Balochistan National Party.

He made the remarks while addressing a televised news conference with PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif in Karachi. Sharif said he met Mengal to discuss ways to address the grievances of the Baloch people and to strengthen democracy in the province.

In unusually blunt remarks, Mengal said the violence and killings by security forces had taken "Balochistan to the point of no return" and steps have to be taken to engage youths "who have been driven into the mountains by the army".

Criticising the powerful Pakistan Army, Mengal question why the security forces only acted in response to killings and political violence in Balochistan and not in places like Karachi and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province.

"I don't understand why our beloved army doesn't react to killings in those places as it does in Balochistan," he said. "This army only takes up the issues of Punjabis. This is Punjab's army and not Pakistan's army," he said.

At the same time, Mengal acknowledged that the killing of Punjabi settlers by Baloch groups was "wrong". He said he was part of Pakistan but was not accepted as a Pakistani. "I have no objection, they made the decision for me. They decided, not the people of Balochistan," he added.

Mengal also dismissed claims that a "foreign hand" was backing the violence in Balochistan.

Balochistan has been racked by violence over the past two years. Baloch national groups demanding autonomy and a greater say in the utilisation of the province's natural resources have carried out numerous attacks on security forces and infrastructure.

The bodies of over 200 Baloch activists have been found across the province since last year. Rights groups have alleged the activists were victims of extra-judicial killings by security forces. The army and intelligence agencies have denied these charges.

Former premier Nawaz Sharif said his PML-N party would fight for Balochistan and its people's rights. "We love Balochistan and it is a precious part of Pakistan," he said. Those responsible for rights violations and excesses in Balochistan should be held accountable, he said.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom