What's new

Baloch senator clears India of any ‘interference’ in Balochistan'

You're not noticing the difference. Pakistan only supported fight in Kashmir - a disputed region. And it did not support killing of innocent people. What india is doing is blatant terrorism. Killing innocent people. Forget Pakistan being disputed or anything. Pakistan was not behind bomb blasts in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and your other cities.

Forget whether if it really as Pakistan who started supporting insurgencies or was it india.

I am really astonished in seeing indians propping blatant terrorism - no two ways whether this is terrorism or freedom fight.

This is what you believe....the world community believes otherwise ...and that why Pakistan is now struggling to win support across the globe.....

This is what you believe....the world community believes otherwise ...and that why Pakistan is now struggling to win support across the globe.....

What does this have to do with winning global support. And it is not what I believe. It is what is happening.

You are supporting killing of innocent people and then oppose people who do the same to you.

Like I mentioned, Pakistan supported freedom fighters only in disputed territory. India is doing something totally different. I suppose india only has that option, because supporting insurgency in Azad Kashmir will not work and it knows that.

Like I mentioned, Pakistan supported freedom fighters only in disputed territory. India is doing something totally different. I suppose india only has that option, because supporting insurgency in Azad Kashmir will not work and it knows that.

Well then... if what you say is right......Pakistan has had its share of troubling India .....and now India is returning the favor....

Ok then. At least you're willing to admit that india is a terrorist state, or at least making that a possibility.

Ok then. At least you're willing to admit that india is a terrorist state, or at least making that a possibility.

Just like the every Pakistani admits that there may be some non state actors .....in Pakistan who may be involved in India ....

I think there are some India Non state actors ...who may be troubling Pakistan...

What? WHAT?

Man how old are you? Seriously?

Can you tell me the difference between state terrorism and terrorism done by individuals independently?

What? WHAT?

Man how old are you? Seriously?

Can you tell me the difference between state terrorism and terrorism done by individuals independently?

Well thats the kind of statements that keep coming out of Pakistan....There are may be some non state actors involved in India focussed terrorism....

And no personal attack please.....I may be 10 yrs or may be 40.....what has this to do with this discussion.

Ahsan,

Pakistan has supported and still supports terror Orgs that are wreaking havoc in India from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.
You cannot justify terrorism by one group and condemn it when it suits you. Either you should condemn it outright or accept it as the games the nations play. You cannot be selective in your approach.

Ahsan,

Pakistan has supported and still supports terror Orgs that are wreaking havoc in India from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.
You cannot justify terrorism by one group and condemn it when it suits you. Either you should condemn it outright or accept it as the games the nations play. You cannot be selective in your approach.

You're still ignoring what I mentioned several times earlier. If we're to believe Pakistan is supporting Kashmiri groups, then you have to realize in the context. Kashmir is a disputed territory. Where india is supporting terrorism - it's not disputed.

Secondly, Pakistan is not trying to get innocent people killed. India is.

Since you mentioned Pakistan is supporting "freedom fighters", who we term as terrorists by the way, there is no way you can use this argument with the Balochistan issue. India has no interest in Balochistan and does not associate with the people living there. On the other hand to every Indian, Kashmiris are very much a part of India and by supporting these terrorists from within Pakistan, you are very much interfering in the internal matters. Tell me which group is supporting and spawning terrorists to launch attacks in Balochistan. On the other hand, India has pinpointed various groups and they locations within Pakistan who are training these terrorists.
So unless you give concrete and credible evidence, you can keep blaming and boiling within, but it wont gain much or change the stance of the world for India.

You're still ignoring what I mentioned several times earlier. If we're to believe Pakistan is supporting Kashmiri groups, then you have to realize in the context. Kashmir is a disputed territory. Where india is supporting terrorism - it's not disputed.

As of now ...Pakistan has not been able to prove to world community..that India is supporting terrorism........

Its just Pakistani Administration wish that Pakistanis believe that TTP is Indian..so that they can justify their war.......its just a ploy to win social support......
Label anything India ...and the whole Pakistan will stand up against it... at least the Internet soldiers would.

Pakistan is supporting terror groups that are operating both within Kashmir and outside of it. 26/11 was in Mumbai, sir. Mumbai is not a disputed territory, right?!!

Either you condemn the terrorism of all kinds and dont justify it or simply take terrorism in your stride and dont complain against India.

Are the terrorists who are infiltrating from Pakistan not coming in the intent of killing the innocents and create chaos inside Kashmir? Look in your own backyard before blaming your neighbors... as the saying goes... :cheers:

Are only Pakistanis 'innocent'? Are Indians who die in the hands of terror groups not 'innocent'?

Pakistani sponsored terrorism has killed lot of Kashmiris as well as other Indians. Are those victims not 'innocents'?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom