What's new

Baloch senator clears India of any ‘interference’ in Balochistan'

hmmm.. literally means when something is successful many people start taking credit for it. When an operation or project fails - people wash their hands off and blame each other.
Quite true and based in Reality me thinks!
When you are drunk - the truth often comes out! :)

In a statement that could embarrass Pakistan, which has claimed that India is fuelling unrest in Balochistan, a Baloch Senator has said there is no proof to suggest that New Delhi is fomenting trouble there.
"We don't have a proof. As a representative of Baloch people and a leader of a National Party, I have no information on this. Maybe, intelligence agencies of India and Pakistan have knowledge about it," Baloch leader and Senator Mir Hasil Bizenjo said on Tuesday night.

He was replying to queries after the release of the autobiography of his late father Mir Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo titled: In Search of Solutions.

He was asked whether he, as a leader of Balochistan, is aware of India's involvement in the region.

Asking India to realise the threat perception posed by terrorism from its neighbourhood, the Senator said terror emanating from Afghanistan reached Pakistan in no time and New Delhi should keep this fact in mind.

All he is saying is that he doesn't have any proof of Indian involvement so he can't say if they are involved or not and ISI may have some evidence.

All he is saying is that he doesn't have any proof of Indian involvement so he can't say if they are involved or not and ISI may have some evidence.

exactly if then, why is Gilani so happy and making statements that there is Indian involvement? Isn't that a contradiction from people from your own government.

And how do you know the ISI "may" have some evidence sir, have they showed you? If they have, then they should present it =)

exactly if then, why is Gilani so happy and making statements that there is Indian involvement? Isn't that a contradiction from people from your own government.

And how do you know the ISI "may" have some evidence sir, have they showed you? If they have, then they should present it =)

Again, this has been talked about several times that it's a really old argument now. It's not in US interests if Pakistan takes india to cleaners with its involvement in mass terrorism. And thus it pressures Pakistan not to do so. You talked about ISI having evidence or not. There are several insiders within ISI and army who have confirmed heavy undeniable evidence of indian involvement.

Again, this has been talked about several times that it's a really old argument now. It's not in US interests if Pakistan takes india to cleaners with its involvement in mass terrorism. And thus it pressures Pakistan not to do so. You talked about ISI having evidence or not. There are several insiders within ISI and army who have confirmed heavy undeniable evidence of indian involvement.

Sir, why wasting time, will doing :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: make any change in the structure of the wall ???

A big NNNNOOOOOO

Then the topic doesn't exist =) if pak doesn't want to bring it up.
thanks then..for saving our govt's reputation ^^

:smitten:

and if the ISI had evidence, why does this senator have to make that statement? He can say "we have evidence, but will not yet share" like Gilani said. If your own government contradict itself regardess of what ever reason, it will be hard to believe by others.

Lets agree with what you are saying is true..But still why you have to listen to US..its your citizens who is dying out there..you are the one elected your government,not the US.so your government's first commitment is to you.so why wasting time listening to US??

And if they listen to US then its better that your government should not talk about Indian involvement at all ??because by the statements like" we have evidence and we will show it in appropriate time" only make international community suspect the credibility of your claims..

Then the topic doesn't exist =) if pak doesn't want to bring it up.
thanks then..for saving our govt's reputation ^^

:smitten:

and if the ISI had evidence, why does this senator have to make that statement? He can say "we have evidence, but will not yet share" like Gilani said. If your own government contradict itself regardess of what ever reason, it will be hard to believe by others.

I don't think you know what the role of senator is compared to ISI or something.

seiko - everything you mentioned has been talked about before. I really don't have much time here nor the patience to go through it again.

Whoa!! With reference to the bolded part, sir, please explain the exact reasons for which US does not want Pakistan to give the evidence against India that some political sections of Pakistan claim to possess. I would greatly appreciate if you could also explain what exactly are US interests' which supposedly would get hurt by 'Pakistan taking India to cleaners'.

I don't think you know what the role of senator is compared to ISI or something.

seiko - everything you mentioned has been talked about before. I really don't have much time here nor the patience to go through it again.

Yes and I have also metioned that India cannot do anything with US support, so if India is doing it USA is on board.

But you have still not answered why, you have not shared this info with China and try to created a general awareness with other countries.

Yes and I have also metioned that India cannot do anything with US support, so if India is doing it USA is on board.
US has a lot to make from indian defence deals. Additionally, as mentioned, it's really not in US interests that indian involvement becomes exposed.

But you have still not answered why, you have not shared this info with China and try to created a general awareness with other countries.

That's not for me to answer as I am not GoP. I don't think GoP has considered that option nor does China have any say in the WoT.

This reminds me of the good old days when India used to shout on top of its voice that Look Pakistan is creating troubles in India ...and the whole world community would just look the other way.....but its funny how times have turned... No Pakistan is shouting on top of its voice...look India is creating troubles....but the whole world community simply does not bother.......

I am not denying any Indian Involvement in Pakistan...and if Indian agencies are not involved in Pakistan they are not doing their job.....after all that Pakistan has been doing for decades.....this is a good opportunity for Indian agencies ...to dig up some earth below Pakistani soil...so that Pakistanis agencies feel the pain.....

You're not noticing the difference. Pakistan only supported fight in Kashmir - a disputed region. And it did not support killing of innocent people. What india is doing is blatant terrorism. Killing innocent people. Forget Pakistan being disputed or anything. Pakistan was not behind bomb blasts in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and your other cities.

Forget whether if it really as Pakistan who started supporting insurgencies or was it india.

I am really astonished in seeing indians propping blatant terrorism - no two ways whether this is terrorism or freedom fight. You are supporting killing of innocent people in markets, mosques, streets, etc. You do realize that's not much different than the terrorists you oppose and complain about.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom