What's new

Baloch senator clears India of any ‘interference’ in Balochistan'

You are the one who is ranting here ...not me.........Either prove the news is false ...or stay mum......that should not be hard for you ...since you are a mod.....

It would be better that you watch your mouth and what you say, i can see your love with anti-pakistan rhetoric and your copy pasting anti-pakistan material from across the net, hopefully you would be rewarded soon for that too.

You posted a report which had wrong figure in it and that is not what journalism is to report wrong figures and facts. So the journalist is at fault which i have pointed out to show the standards of such journalism, but the way you whined about it wasn't required.

So next time be careful with your attitude.

Did you manage to reach third paragraph..it says "Baloch Nationalists don't receive any support from India"

This is the 3rd Paragraph:

He was replying to queries after the release of the autobiography of his late father Mir Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo titled: In Search of Solutions.

Additionally, I couldn't find your quote or anything like that in the article. He only talked about the proof and said he doesn't know about it.

Also,

The headline is misleading. He said nothing like what the headline is saying.

Last edited:
It would be better that you watch your mouth and what you say, i can see your love with anti-pakistan rhetoric and your copy pasting anti-pakistan material from across the net, hopefully you would be rewarded soon for that too.

You posted a report which had wrong figure in it and that is not what journalism is to report wrong figures and facts. So the journalist is at fault which i have pointed out to show the standards of such journalism, but the way you whined about it wasn't required.

So next time be careful with your attitude.

So this is what you come to... Threatening.:tdown:

Just wondering, reading the replies put forward, this surely must be an intentional attempt at trolling.

So this is what you come to... Threatening.:tdown:

I hope your english is strong enough to know the difference between Threat & a Warning. As on this forum we just Warn, not threaten.

As you already got banned once for same thing which your are doing now.

Senators don't get voted in by people, he was selected by the nationalist MPAs in the assembly.

Also, these are all Sardars of their areas, tribes, so they don't face opposition f.rom any serious contender, their seats in assembly are 100% confirmed, kind of family seat.

Do remember we don't have politicians, we have oligarchs.

'senators' of a democracy normally constitute the senate of a country..and are the direct or indirect reps of the people...how much you try to portray them as autocrats...they do speak for the people of their region...if they don't then you can only put to blame your own political machinery for that...

"Do remember we don't have politicians, we have oligarchs."
exaclty who runs pakistan?

'senators' of a democracy normally constitute the senate of a country..and are the direct or indirect reps of the people...how much you try to portray them as autocrats...they do speak for the people of their region...if they don't then you can only put to blame your own political machinery for that...

"Do remember we don't have politicians, we have oligarchs."
exaclty who runs pakistan?

isn't that obvious that Oligarchs are running the show over here, what else you wish me to say.

I believe India has helped Baloch insurgency in the past - RAW had an active network in the Baloch regions.
BUT this network was dismantled - many candid Indian authors have blamed a certain PM for destroying the spy network in Balochistan.
I for one find nothing bad if India helps Baluchis if they want to fight against the government - that's what Pak is doing in Kashmir. They have grown very bold and are even sending Pak citizens over in droves. We could just give money and some help ;) But I doubt that with Uncle Sam wathcing the region like a hawk in the last 8-9 years India will do anything in the volatile region - we are "responsible" so to say!

I believe India has helped Baloch insurgency in the past - RAW had an active network in the Baloch regions.
BUT this network was dismantled - many candid Indian authors have blamed a certain PM for destroying the spy network in Balochistan.
I for one find nothing bad if India helps Baluchis if they want to fight against the government - that's what Pak is doing in Kashmir. They have grown very bold and are even sending Pak citizens over in droves. We could just give money and some help ;) But I doubt that with Uncle Sam wathcing the region like a hawk in the last 8-9 years India will do anything in the volatile region - we are "responsible" so to say!
Kashmir is internationally recognized as disputed - Baluchistan is not.

And the comments by Indian officials decrying the dismantlement of Indian networks in Baluchistan is likely obfuscation and an attempt to provide the Indian establishment with deniability - 'we used to have them but not anymore', even though they continue to operate.

AM - proof please. Pakistan is internationally recognised to be meddling in Kashmir. India is not recognised to be involved in Baluchistan :)

Coming to the topic - notice the senator says that he doesn't know about Indian involvement - he asks the journalist to ask intelligence agencies. Honest and good answer - he doesn't know but that doesn't mean Indian involvement is not there. However still no proof for Pakistan .. they have egg on their face at the moment

AM - proof please. Pakistan is internationally recognised to be meddling in Kashmir. India is not recognised to be involved in Baluchistan :)

Coming to the topic - notice the senator says that he doesn't know about Indian involvement - he asks the journalist to ask intelligence agencies. Honest and good answer - he doesn't know but that doesn't mean Indian involvement is not there. However still no proof for Pakistan .. they have egg on their face at the moment

Have you seen the proof what Pakistan has got?

You need to get out of stupid mentality like accepting Kasab confession as very strong evidence to implicate Pakistan.

hmmm... Pakistan has arrested LeT leaders -all Pak nationals for the attacks. LeT has links with ISI and Pak army. Common - admit it Pak - it's ok - why so scared of the truth guys. We did the same thing in BD and we are open about it .. why don't you guys admit it too!

As Pakistan has accused India, it is Pakistan's responsibility to prove the Indian crimes. India is not bound to prove it otherwise.

All the statements made by any Pakistanis, no matter who they are, are kinda bonus for India. So, there is nothing you can achieve from proving the sources of statements to be incredible.

And yes, IMO, posting these things is not 'anti-Pakistan'. It's just 'anti-anti-Indian'.

So, you (Pakistani members) urge GoP to produce the proofs, and let us (Indians) keep our fingers crossed and enjoy statements from Pakistani side. ;)

hmmm... Pakistan has arrested LeT leaders -all Pak nationals for the attacks. LeT has links with ISI and Pak army. Common - admit it Pak - it's ok - why so scared of the truth guys. We did the same thing in BD and we are open about it .. why don't you guys admit it too!

Once BD like thing happens, then we will accept it too, why worrying :azn:

isn't that obvious that Oligarchs are running the show over here, what else you wish me to say.

so this 'guy' you have in your senate speaks in favor of my country...if the whole Baloch thing was a RAW instigated optical illusion on the Pakistani mindset...then you must do something about RAW agents infiltrating your goddamn senate!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom