What's new

'Azerbaijan granted Israel access to air bases on Iran border'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my posts hurt you go tell your mom and cry . Dont reply foolishly . I gave my opinion and if you dont have any , go and sleep .

Ok then, don't hide behind your autorikshaw. See if I care! I was just warning you.

Jeeeez, with some people you're damned if you do, damned if you don't...

It seems that Iranian nuclear project will bring it to its doom. No one would live with nuclear Iran. I say, Iran should abandon its nuclear dream before OTHERS crunch that dream in the hard way.

It seems that Iranian nuclear project will bring it to its doom. Bo one would live with nuclear Iran. I say, Iran should abandon its nuclear dream before OTHERS crunch that dream in the hard way.

Hello sir, you might want to go hide behind your Bentley. It's not safe to hang around with Iranians on this web site. You may get dust on your finely combed hair...

It seems that Iranian nuclear project will bring it to its doom. Bo one would live with nuclear Iran. I say, Iran should abandon its nuclear dream before OTHERS crunch that dream in the hard way.

Many used to say that about Pakistan including Indians Americans and Israelis in fact pretty much the west. But everything is fine. In fact it has probably stopped India from launching a war. In the case of Gaddaffi it was reverse he gave up his nuke program and look what happened

He He He, you are always talking about size. Iran is just like a dumb fat psychotic nerd who got beaten by the "small" countries many... I mean many times throught history. Your rusty rag tag military would be taken as toys to our children. :rofl:

i have same theory about iran but they call me zionist.They think either with us or zionist:lol:

but i stay neutral and tell them reality;)

Don't worry, there would be no hair on your head to get dipped into mud at that moment.;)

But sir, I'm worried about your hair, not mine. We are Iranian. We don't have hair. That's why we don't care. But you are an advanced and sensible people. You have much to lose. Now please go and sit behind your Bentley, till this whole unpleasantness has passed by. We'll let you know when it's safe to become vertical again.

He He He, you are always talking about size. Iran is just like a dumb fat psychotic nerd who got beaten by the "small" countries many... I mean many times throught history. Your rusty rag tag military would be taken as toys to our children. :rofl:

Mate have you been smoking the good stuff again??

i have same theory about iran but they call me zionist.They think either with us or zionist:lol:

but i stay neutral and tell them reality;)

American proxy is not neutral

But sir, I'm worried about your hair, not mine. We are Iranian. We don't have hair. That's why we don't care. But you are an advanced and sensible people. You have much to lose. Now please go and sit behind your Bentley, till this whole unpleasantness has passed by. We'll let you know when it's safe to become vertical again.

If you don't have hair you must have heads.

And Azerbaijan think that israel is a great friend of azeri people? :blink:

Why don't you first deal with the rag tag Armenians who raped your country and tore it up. However, do drop us a line if you find the 2 grape sized round objects hanging from your lower midsection . Ta ta!

Nah...:no: we are all are just willing to free your country. You must be gratful my little boy.:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom