What's new

'Azerbaijan granted Israel access to air bases on Iran border'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate you are showing your ignorance. Go google it there is information on the web. But in any event it has been discussed with sources on the forum a number of times.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-air-force-during-may-1998-nuclear-tests.html
Oh and the reason India didn't attack was I suppose because your leaders didn't have balls and were scared of retribution that Pakistan would lay on India. You will also note that this has been confirmed on this very thread that it was India that pulled it by the Israeli PteX
I never knew u had a nice session with Indian leaders .
Back to topic Azerbaijan would get kicked by Iran if they allowed Israel bases to attack Iran.
So what? It doesnt matter to western allies .

ASQ-1918;2763607]The war took place right after dissolution of Soviet Union, Azerbaijan was in worse situation, and is not even 1% comparable to current situation. Azerbaijan began to export it's oil in 2005-2006, before that Azerbaijan had no real revenues. So your are not familiar at all with the situation.

I am very well Familiar with the present situation Armenia took your Territory and even after you tried you lost that's Reality.

A second war should take place, and then you would open your mouth. And which is what Azerbaijan is working on now, but it's not only about military might, Russia acts as a protector of Armenia.

Well with this stunt and allowing Israel to train terrorist in your country to be used against Iran you Just added Iran to that list of countries that will help Armenia.Second war we will see when it happens till then its just your fantasy.

"i assure you they will sell the same weapons to Iran."

History is already written read it.

Hey guys, you see? LOL

Do you often see and talk to invisible Guys.

Ok then, don't hide behind your autorikshaw. See if I care! I was just warning you.
Jeeeez, with some people you're damned if you do, damned if you don't...
atleast i ve autorickshaw to hide
535-double-face-palm-spiderman.png

@ASQ-1918
calm down..do not make personal attack..its for your benefit
please
please
please

Your electricity comes from Iran since Turkey does not have the technology to produce all of its electricity. Without Iran, Turkey would go into stone age and darkness.
whats "the electricity legend in Iran, I dont know..may be thousand times you talked about it
Turkiye sells electricity to Cyprus and Syria even..

ok..lets go step by step..
What does a Russian radar in Azerbaycan for ?
than....you said....

My friend everybody know Radar is for to see aeroplane or other ting moving in the sky throughup the air.

once upon a time, there was Warsaw Pact
Map_of_Warsaw_Pact_countries.png

they wanted The Persian Gulf..to rich all petroil of world
The Radar is which I told you, same radar we are talking about

Adam anlamıyorki, salak salak yazıyor, birşey anlatıyorsun yinede anlamıyor.

Bu siteden dolayı vallahi şunlara (P....... adını çekmiyorum) sinir oldum, yok yani bir değil iki değil hepsi salak olurmu bunların.

Sorry for off-topic and usage of foreign language but some people here really don't want to understand anything...

Adam anlamıyorki, salak salak yazıyor, birşey anlatıyorsun yinede anlamıyor.

Bu siteden dolayı vallahi şunlara (P....... adını çekmiyorum) sinir oldum, yok yani bir değil iki değil hepsi salak olurmu bunların.

English=

Adam anlamıyorki, writes idiot, telling me something still does not understand.

Because I swear this site the following (I do not have the name of P. ......) I was nervous, so there is no one, not two, but all of them olurmu idiot.

Sorry for off-topic and usage of foreign language but some people here really don't want to understand anything...

Stick with language we all understand as you can clearly see not exactly hard in today's day n age to hide behind and swear in one you think you the only one knows.

Oh by the way i Travel the world i can think of five different languages that i can use to call you all sorts of names so next time you have the urge to call names i will be more then happy to Return the favor.

U могу сказать, что я понял это не моя вина, если мозг не идиот со свиньей

Haha. Ask any expert. Iran can crush Jordan and Azerbaijan at the same time. Look at your focking place:

Global Firepower - 2012 World Military Strength Ranking

Just before Ethiopia. Hahahahaha. :rofl:

I think an attack on Azerbaijan will spark some tensions, but not really big one. Jordan is another question because the US will not back more Iranian influence in the region. But we are pure hypothetical now.

Why do people keep constantly bringing up GlobalFirePower over and over again and again?

one time the "ETELAAT" it's like CIA , but no spy agency ! told that the terrorist that killed iranian sicentist came from Azerbaijan borders ....

Your electricity comes from Iran since Turkey does not have the technology to produce all of its electricity. Without Iran, Turkey would go into stone age and darkness.

roflmao..I have seen ridiculous comments on PDF..But this one..#1..Congratulations longbrained..

Approximately 93.4% of the population of Azerbaijan identifies as Muslim.95% of the Muslims are Shia Muslims and 15% Sunni Muslims.:yahoo:

And they also feel oppressed by their Israeli-baijani leaders who are just puppets of Israel and NATO.

The US-backed Aliyev regime [in the Republic of Azerbaijan] uses gimmicks and tame opposition to stay in power.

Since 1995 when Heydar Aliyev and his family consolidated their stranglehold on power in Azerbaijan, assisted by the US and Israel, the regime has created an artificial political process, that to the uninformed may appear like a lively socio-political environment. The reality is that all processes in Azerbaijan, whether political, social or economic, are nothing more than gimmicks managed by using despotic means. After conducting extensive research using primary and secondary sources, Crescent International can offer the following analysis outlining tools used by the Aliyev regime to maintain its illegitimate grip on power and sustain the artificial socio-political facade.

Full Report:

http://www.crescent-online.net/2012...eri-regime-maksud-djavadov-3179-articles.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom