What's new

'Azerbaijan granted Israel access to air bases on Iran border'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to attack Azerbaycan and see how Turkiye send you to stone age :enjoy:
we support Armenia. We've given them resources and support in every area. From electricity to weapons and food.

Turkey: let's increase trade to 30 billon by 2015. lol their foreign minister or president (can't remember who) was in Tehran a couple days ago.

I love random idiots who talk **** on the internet.

@PERSIAN GOD KING

Oil import from Iran to Turkey will be reduced with 20%.. it was on the news today.
And? Trade will still increase. Prices are going up, that means Iran will make more money by selling less. And anything Turkey doesn't buy will go somewhere else.

we support Armenia. We've given them resources and support in every area. From electricity to weapons and food.

Turkey: let's increase trade to 30 billon by 2015. lol their foreign minister or president (can't remember who) was in Tehran a couple days ago.

I love random idiots who talk **** on the internet.

And? Trade will still increase. Prices are going up, that means Iran will make more money by selling less. And anything Turkey doesn't buy will go somewhere else.
we know your support to Armenia...
Erdogan was Iran..your PM was thankfully..I hope trade will incrise ..some oil will be purcesed from Libya to help to normalise them
I dont love random idiots who jump in to fake news like a fish...

@Abii

What else do you export to Turkey other than oil? You have nothing to offer.

This thread is stupid. There were rumours that Israel would use Azerbaijan bases to attack Iran. Off course it is natural that Iranians would say they will attack if they are attacked from there. Now that that rumour has been proven just to be that what is all this macho Iran-Azerbhaijan war. Why would these two nations fight there people have much in common. To assist Zionist Jews??????

"Scholars see cultural similarities between modern Persians and Azeris as evidence of an ancient Iranian influence.[20] Archaeological evidence indicates that the Iranian religion of Zoroastrianism was prominent throughout the Caucasus before Christianity and Islam and that the influence of various Persian Empires added to the Iranian character of the area.[21] It has also been hypothesized that the population of Iranian Azerbaijan was predominantly Persian-speaking before the Oghuz arrived.".....

"Generally, Azeris in Iran were regarded as "a well integrated linguistic minority" by academics prior to Iran's Islamic Revolution.[31][32] Despite friction, Azeris in Iran came to be well represented at all levels of, "political, military, and intellectual hierarchies, as well as the religious hierarchy.".[33] In addition, the current Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei, is half Azerbaijani"

Iranian Azerbaijanis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess the the only friction i can think through my head, with despite having so much similarities, is territorial issue, perhaps first touched upon by Azerbaijanis....

Try to attack Azerbaycan and see how Turkiye send you to stone age :enjoy:

We aren't afraid of Turkey. You can't defeat us. First try to defeat a bunch of Kurdish rebels before you come here and think Turkey is in a position to threat the other regional superpower. We have more influence in the region than you will ever have. We are in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Gaza. Where are you guys? If you are so tough, why I didn't hear your big Turkish mouth when a bunch of Armenians kicked your Azeri friends of the Nagorny-Karabakh area.

@Abii

What do you have to offer besides tourism and hazelnuts?

@Feyen

We aren't afraid of Turkey. You can't defeat us. First try to defeat a bunch of Kurdish rebels before you come here and think Turkey is in a position to threat the other regional superpower. We have more influence in the region than you will ever have. We are in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Gaza. Where are you guys?

Are you sure about that really?

We are there too and many more influence over countries which Iran can only dream off.

What do you have to offer besides tourism and hazelnuts?

Certainly not 5th gen planes.:lol:

Are you sure about that really?

We are there too and many more influence over countries which Iran can only dream off.

So where is you're influence? Yes, you guys have great relationships with almost every country in the region, but you don't have real influence. You can't change internal politics in those countries, while we can. That's the different. What you guys does have is a big positive image in the Arab world and you're Turkish Islamic-democracy is a role model for many countries in the region and for that I can respect you guys.

@Feyen

LoL, 4/5 countries he mentioned are former subjects of Turkey, yet this retard dares to brags about ''influence''

@Feyen

LoL, 4/5 countries he mentioned are former subjects of Turkey, yet this retard dares to brags about ''influence''

Former. And now? We are continuously being accused of 'ruling' Iraq. Syria is our big friend. With Hezbollah we have another great friend in the region and they are almost formally under Iranian command. Islamic Jihad and Hamas in Gaza getting their money from Iran and so are in fact 'Iranian proxies' like US and Israel calls it. Karzai gets almost every year big suitcases with money from Iran and we are also in Bahrein, Yemen, etc. You can only dream of such influence.

Remember that they will not fight alone my... friend:;)

Exactly, it always has been their only profession and it always will be.

just like iraq in Iran-Iraq war !?

look like both Wahhabis and their Zionist master are so happy about Iran - Azerbaijan war ................ at least a fantasy Iran- Azerbaijan war ....

@Feyen

please ignore some pan Turk and Wahhabi , they only saying nonsense ........

@Abii

another idiotic comment
Developing 8

Developing 8
Iranian Car-Maker Khodro to Export New Model to Turkey
042709-4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom