What's new

'Azerbaijan granted Israel access to air bases on Iran border'

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is reaction from Turkish side?
on what? fake news? This has already been denied.
Turkey and Iran agreed yesterday to increase trade to 30 billion by 2015 (3 years).
I think their foreign minister was in Iran yesterday even.

Where is the list? You couldn't again come up with a list? Pathetic. Maybe because there are no idiots who think Jordan is above Iran. There are only two superpowers in the Middle-East: Iran and Turkey. All the other countries are just watching.

My friend only psychos who think Iran is a superpower. Your list has been discussed before and it brought allot of joy and laugh to us. Nothing is hidden about any army strength, all the info is available and you can compare yourself but I don't expect much from you since you can't figure out which army equipment are far more advanced and powerful, although its obvious for even to newbies like yourself. Anyway there is nothing so called Jordan vs Iran, its Arabs+allies vs Iran. Arabs have proved their superiority many times throught history over Iran. Its time that other countries join the fun. The coming days will tell everything.

im glad if its fake news

Yes, but the 'problems' with Azerbaijan are existing. They are propagating Pan-Turkism and let US and Israel use their country for operations inside Iran.

My friend only psychos who think Iran is a superpower. Your list has been discussed before and it brought allot of joy and laugh to us. Nothing is hidden about any army strength, all the info is available and you can compare yourself but I don't expect much from you since you can't figure out which army equipment are far more advanced and powerful, although its obvious for even to newbies like yourself. Anyway there is nothing so called Jordan vs Iran, its Arabs+allies vs Iran. Arabs have proved their superiority many times throught history over Iran. Its time that other countries join the fun. The coming days will tell everything.

Only psychos. Here, a former CIA-member:

Iran is a Superpower! 1/3

Global-Firepower-2011_thumb.png

:yahoo:

Yes, but the 'problems' with Azerbaijan are existing. They are propagating Pan-Turkism and let US and Israel use their country for operations inside Iran.

Global-Firepower-2011_thumb.png

:yahoo:

no offense but i laugh at Global-Firepower , each time i see India at 4th rank.

Global firepower, just takes number into account.
India is powerful, They are defo number 4.

but as for Iran v azerbaijan+jordon...come one man are we this bored to talk about this BS?
jordon is something Iran does not even consider and the azerbaijan will be returned to it's right full owner Iran.

MODS PLEASE SHUT THIS THREAD

no offense but i laugh at Global-Firepower , each time i see India at 4th rank.

Don't blame the armed forces for a pathetic government that we elect everytime in exchange for some cash.

Global firepower, just takes number into account.
India is powerful, They are defo number 4.

but as for Iran v azerbaijan+jordon...come one man are we this bored to talk about this BS?
jordon is something Iran does not even consider and the azerbaijan will be returned to it's right full owner Iran.

MODS PLEASE SHUT THIS THREAD

Then why is your regime always barking out loud on regional countries? Jordan hasn't ever mentioned Iran but rather do whatever it want in actions rather than barking, Jordan contributed in GW1 along wih Iraq, sent 500 special forces personal to Bahrain last year, and sent special forces to Southern KSA and fougt Huthies. You have to fear the silent people rather than fearing the cheer leaders.

Then why is your regime always barking out loud on regional countries? Jordan hasn't ever mentioned Iran but rather do whatever it want in actions rather than barking, Jordan contributed in GW1 along wih Iraq, sent 500 special forces personal to Bahrain last year, and sent special forces to Southern KSA and fougt Huthies. You have to fear the silent people rather than fearing the cheer leaders.

Iran did not do anything in bahrain because the usa fifth fleet is there and that would had cause a war, do you think Iran did not do anything because jordon?

when did our regime bark at a country? did we threaten to Invade anyone? post facts to back your comment.

@PERSIAN GOD KING

on what? fake news? This has already been denied.
Turkey and Iran agreed yesterday to increase trade to 30 billion by 2015 (3 years).
I think their foreign minister was in Iran yesterday even.

Oil import from Iran to Turkey will be reduced with 20%.. it was on the news today.

Blabla. What do you want to do when you're hearing Persian footsteps at your door? Iran can crush you're country within a day.

IRAN ARMY 2011 TRAILER ! - YouTube

tumblr_m1fwinXzN71qdxa23o1_400.jpg

Turkish armed forces ready to defend homeland & Azerbaijan at any cost. Any agression toward Azerbaijan will be considered as an attack to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom