What's new

'Azerbaijan granted Israel access to air bases on Iran border'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so stupid dude...

You forgot these;

Remember that they will not fight alone my... friend:;)
1(255).jpg

They will bark of course, it's profession of Iranian government.

Exactly, it always has been their only profession and it always will be.

What? Look at those bunch of pussies. Iran can crush Jordan at the same time. No problemo.
The question is can it face the International communities reactions once it does so??:no:
I am sceptical...

Haha. Ask any expert. Iran can crush Jordan and Azerbaijan at the same time. Look at your focking place:

Global Firepower - 2012 World Military Strength Ranking

Just before Ethiopia. Hahahahaha. :rofl:

The question is can it face the International communities reactions once it does so??:no:
I am sceptical...

I think an attack on Azerbaijan will spark some tensions, but not really big one. Jordan is another question because the US will not back more Iranian influence in the region. But we are pure hypothetical now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha. Ask any expert. Iran can crush Jordan and Azerbaijan at the same time. Look at your focking place:

Global Firepower - 2012 World Military Strength Ranking

Just before Ethiopia. Hahahahaha. :rofl:

I think an attack on Azerbaijan will spark some tensions, but not really big one. Jordan is another question because the US will not back more Iranian influence in the region. But we are pure hypothetical now.

HA HA HA :rofl:.

Taiwan is stronger than Pakistan and Egypt...:lol:
My friend your a newbie here, this site has been discussed here and in all military sites, yah its funny...;)

Here you go my little boy:

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Jordanian_Land_Force"][url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordanian_Armed_Forces]Jordanian Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/URL][/URL]
Equipment of the Iranian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HA HA HA :rofl:.

Taiwan is stronger than Pakistan and Egypt...:lol:
My friend your a newbie here, this site has been discussed here and in all military sites, yah its funny...;)

Here you go my little boy:

Jordanian Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Equipment of the Iranian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tawain is maybe stronger than those countries or even strong. Just read about the Taiwanese army. The list is maybe discussable between some countries, but nobody is doubting on whether Iran is stronger than Jordan or not.

You're talking nonsense again. There isn't a country in the world who takes Jordanian army serious. Iran can destroy your guys while not even in full power. Please come with a list who puts Jordan for Iran. Iran spend 9 times more money on their defense than Jordan does.

Jordan and Ethiopia. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tawain is indeed stronger than Pakistan and Egypt. Just read about the Taiwanese army.

You're talking nonsense again. There isn't a country in the world who takes Jordanian army serious. Iran can destroy your guys while not even in full power. Please come with a list who put .ordan for Iran. Iran spend 9 times more money on their defense than Jordan does.

Jordan and Ethiopia. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yah yah right keep dreaming my friend, I am afraid someone will come and crunch that psychotic dream.:lol:

Oh yah yah right keep dreaming my friend, I am afraid someone will come and crunch that psychotic dream.:lol:

Please come with a list that puts Jordan army above Iran's army. If you can't come up with such list I highly recommend you to shut up.

Please come with a list that puts Jordan army above Iran's army. If you can't come up with such list I highly recommend you to shut up.

My friend you can compare the equipments, I gave you the links. If you have minimal military undestanding, you could definitly know which military is far more advanced. Never-mind that Jordanian army are highly professionally trained vs Iranian poor babies with rusty old equips. If can't figure out that Iran has the oldest and rustiest 1200 tanks while Jordan has the latest gen of 1500 tanks then, you should shut your little mouse.

My friend you can compare the equipments, I gave you the link. If you have minimal military undestanding, you could definitly know which military is far more advanced. Never-mind that Jordanian army are highly professionally trained vs Iranian poor babies with rusty old equips. If can't figure out that Iran has the oldest and rustiest 1200 tanks while Jordan has the latest gen of 1500 tanks then, you should shut your little mouse.

You're funny. You could't come up with a list, so you can start crying in a corner because nobody in the world takes you serious. There is no Arab country in the world that is stronger than Iran and certainly not Jordan. Who is Jordan? Even Arab countries like Syria, Egypt, KSA and Iraq are stronger than you Jordan pussies. All you Arabs were defeated in only 6 DAYS by Israel. I have dutch and American friends who tried to train Arab pilots in KSA and Iraq and the stories I heard are tragic. Arabs have no skill at all and to train a Arab for such work is trying to learn a monkey to do it.

You're funny. You could't come up with a list, so you can start crying in a corner because nobody in the world takes you serious. There is no Arab country in the world that is stronger than Iran and certainly not Jordan. Who is Jordan? Even Arab countries like Syria, Egypt, KSA and Iraq are stronger than you Jordan pussies. All you Arabs were defeated in only 6 DAYS by Israel. I have dutch and American friends who tried to train Arab pilots in KSA and Iraq and the stories I heard are tragic. Arabs has no skill at all and to train a Arab for such work is trying to learn a monkey to do it.

Actually, western and regional special forces come to Jordan to get trained by Jordanian Professionals.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/169173-kasotc-king-abdullah-ii-special-operations-training-center.html

You don't talk about defeats or professionalism my little boy, I guess you still remember how many times Arabs defeated you my little cat...

Actually, western and regional special forces come to Jordan to get trained by Jordanian Professionals.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/169173-kasotc-king-abdullah-ii-special-operations-training-center.html

You don't talk about defeats or professionalism my little boy, I guess you still remember how many times Arabs defeated you my little cat...

Where is the list? You couldn't again come up with a list? Pathetic. Maybe because there are no idiots who think Jordan is above Iran. There are only two superpowers in the Middle-East: Iran and Turkey. All the other countries are just watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom