What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

It doesnt matter that Armenia grew 6.2 percent what is matter is that the economic value of that percentage.I think it is less then Azerbaijans 1 percent grew rate.You cant compare Azerbaijan and Armenia like that.Let say that Armenia grew 10 percent and Azerbaijan grew 10 percent .Is it equal one to another?NO because Azerbaijan economy is far bigger than Armenia.So stop BS about grew rate.Armenia is lost cause because its trapped in Caucasus with lots of enemy states. I know we wont help them in battlefield i ask Cabatlı about other Treats like Iran.Lastly you really should abondon your Horse-Glasses and look the bigger picture here.

You are delusional like any other Armenian.

1: They are private investments, why do you think private investors would invest in something that are not profitable? And who said they are empty? In fact people buy them before they are built, simple, people can afford it. This does not include new buildings of state-based companies and institutions, but as you can guess, most of the construction is private.
2: And it will grow by 9% next year. Do you know what that problem is with BP? BP is not doing their job right, which caused the decrease of oil production, specially during a time when oil prices was high. The decrease of oil production is only to do with BP, not the deplation of oil reserves, otherwise Ilham Aliyev would not slander them at public meeting. FYI, proven oil reserves stands at 2 billion tonn barrels according to the latest official statistic.
5: Maybe because Armenian economy is so small? I would remind you that Armenia had a %14 negative growth in 2008, have they even recovered from that?
6: I showed you images from Nakhchivan, what makes you think that they are unable to defend themselves? They have good equipment and enough numbers, and we all know that all of Armenian military is stationed at east and Karabakh and definetly would so in a war with Azerbaijan.

You are taking everything being said by Azeri propoganda machine and saying it as truth on this forum. It's BS.

1. Yes there is a construction boom....in Baku. It's simply for appearances, and most of those buildings are empty anyway. Has nothing to do with morale.
2. "Economy is doing fine"....fail. Azeri economy grew by barely 1% in the first half of the year (Armenia's grew 6.2%). Furthermore, Azerbaijan is now having problems with operator and biggest shareholder, BP. Caspian peak oil year has passed, and Azeri economy will soon suffer.
3. Every "investment" being made further pisses off Russia, which then reflects well on Armenia.
4. Armenia more-or-less maintains military parity.
5. And yet Armenian economy still had higher growth than Azerbaijan:lol:
6. For now....
7. Won't help in times of war. This held true in '94 aswell.

Why don't you explain to me the reason for the enormously high suicide rate in Azerbaijan army?

Enjoy: APA - Azerbaijan decreases oil and gas extraction

for now? B-) Believe me, it will be the best thing to invite turkish army for ceremony. Such a fault will block the reaction opportunity of Russia as well. İn this condition i dont know how you will save your army against Turkish army.

It doesnt matter that Armenia grew 6.2 percent what is matter is that the economic value of that percentage.I think it is less then Azerbaijans 1 percent grew rate.You cant compare Azerbaijan and Armenia like that.Let say that Armenia grew 10 percent and Azerbaijan grew 10 percent .Is it equal one to another?NO because Azerbaijan economy is far bigger than Armenia.So stop BS about grew rate.Armenia is lost cause because its trapped in Caucasus with lots of enemy states. I know we wont help them in battlefield i ask Cabatlı about other Treats like Iran.Lastly you really should abondon your Horse-Glasses and look the bigger picture here.

Do they offer basic economics courses in Turkey?

You are delusional like any other Armenian.

1: They are private investments, why do you think private investors would invest in something that are not profitable? And who said they are empty? In fact people buy them before they are built, simple, people can afford it. This does not include new buildings of state-based companies and institutions, but as you can guess, most of the construction is private.
2: And it will grow by 9% next year. Do you know what that problem is with BP? BP is not doing their job right, which caused the decrease of oil production, specially during a time when oil prices was high. The decrease of oil production is only to do with BP, not the deplation of oil reserves, otherwise Ilham Aliyev would not slander them at public meeting. FYI, proven oil reserves stands at 2 billion tonn barrels according to the latest official statistic.
5: Maybe because Armenian economy is so small? I would remind you that Armenia had a %14 negative growth in 2008, have they even recovered from that?
6: I showed you images from Nakhchivan, what makes you think that they are unable to defend themselves? They have good equipment and enough numbers, and we all know that all of Armenian military is stationed at east and Karabakh and definetly would so in a war with Azerbaijan.

1. Partially. But there are also public projects, such as a road linking northern and southern Armenia. Gains have been made in domestic production, as well as mining. Even if it wasn't, expansion of private sector is a good thing!
2. Lol no it won't. Who told you that, Sultan Aliev? BP has sound operations, its not its fault that Azeri oil is running out. And I have no idea what a "tonn barrel" is.
5. True, but almost every country was faring poorly at the time. Besides, if you read the Wikipedia exerpt that you are quoting, it is because construction slowed down. It's only natural that GDP would decrease.
6. Because they are cut off from the rest of Azerbaijan. They may have "good numbers" but they also have the highest suicide rate of any division, which makes be question the morale. Besides, Nakhchivan is 100% reliant on Iran for many necessities. I'm sure that, with the help Armenia is giving Iran now, we can persuade them to help us with Nakhchivan.

for now? B-) Believe me, it will be the best thing to invite turkish army for ceremony. Such a fault will block the reaction opportunity of Russia as well. İn this condition i dont know how you will save your army against Turkish army.

Despite the fact that what I am about to say will go over your head, I will indulge anyway. Turkey enters Nakhchivan=Iran intervenes. Add that to the fact that Russia may enter the situation, and you can be absolutely sure that Turkey will stay in there place.

Two questions, if you will allow me :

1) Does Armenia have force-multipliers (AWACs, ATGMS etc.) to maintain some sort of conventional parity with Azrbaijan ! A little like how Pakistan can't compete with India pound for pound (neither in numbers nor in technology) so instead we go for force-multipliers & try to work within the confines of our own dynamics; case in point : We've got between 5-7 AWACs, upper Punjab is laced with ATGMs & other Anti-Tank measures & we've developed a terrain hugging Cruise Missile with stealthy features to target their strategic assets in addition to Battle-Field Missile (even Battle-Field Tactical Nukes) to take out their Forward Basis (FOBs). That may not win us the war but that is deterrent enough to ensure that the other side thinks a 101 times before any misadventure because the casualties could be enormous for little or no gain.

And 2) Is there a chance of Russia (or even the United States) exerting more than just diplomatic pressure if Armenia & AAzerbaijan ever do go to war ?

1. Officially Armenia does not maintain force multipliers. However, it is know that Russia transferred ten non-mobile military assets to Armenia earlier last month. Also, it is known that Russia keeps an excess supply of hardware in Karabakh because, as an unrecognized state, Karabakh is not subject to international regulations. As the second part, you can see for yourself how Azerbaijan hesitates. It claims to have such a huge advantage but does nothing, because it know that 1. the area between frontlines is HEAVILY mined, so any attack would sustain huge losses 2. Armenian SAM's will tear them to shreds and 3. trying to dislodge the joint Armenian/NKR forces given the level of preparedness of Azeri Army is near impossible at this point.

2. Yes. If Azerbaijan invades Karabakh, then Republic of Armenia will intervene. We can assume that Azerbaijan will then attack Armenia (to neutralize this threat of course), at which time Russia will enter on the side of Armenia as per bilateral defense agreements and the CSTO pact.

Are you seriously considering taking Nakhchivan in your current situation ?

Do they offer basic economics courses in Turkey?

1. Partially. But there are also public projects, such as a road linking northern and southern Armenia. Gains have been made in domestic production, as well as mining. Even if it wasn't, expansion of private sector is a good thing!
2. Lol no it won't. Who told you that, Sultan Aliev? BP has sound operations, its not its fault that Azeri oil is running out. And I have no idea what a "tonn barrel" is.
5. True, but almost every country was faring poorly at the time. Besides, if you read the Wikipedia exerpt that you are quoting, it is because construction slowed down. It's only natural that GDP would decrease.
6. Because they are cut off from the rest of Azerbaijan. They may have "good numbers" but they also have the highest suicide rate of any division, which makes be question the morale. Besides, Nakhchivan is 100% reliant on Iran for many necessities. I'm sure that, with the help Armenia is giving Iran now, we can persuade them to help us with Nakhchivan.

Despite the fact that what I am about to say will go over your head, I will indulge anyway. Turkey enters Nakhchivan=Iran intervenes. Add that to the fact that Russia may enter the situation, and you can be absolutely sure that Turkey will stay in there place.

1. Officially Armenia does not maintain force multipliers. However, it is know that Russia transferred ten non-mobile military assets to Armenia earlier last month. Also, it is known that Russia keeps an excess supply of hardware in Karabakh because, as an unrecognized state, Karabakh is not subject to international regulations. As the second part, you can see for yourself how Azerbaijan hesitates. It claims to have such a huge advantage but does nothing, because it know that 1. the area between frontlines is HEAVILY mined, so any attack would sustain huge losses 2. Armenian SAM's will tear them to shreds and 3. trying to dislodge the joint Armenian/NKR forces given the level of preparedness of Azeri Army is near impossible at this point.

2. Yes. If Azerbaijan invades Karabakh, then Republic of Armenia will intervene. We can assume that Azerbaijan will then attack Armenia (to neutralize this threat of course), at which time Russia will enter on the side of Armenia as per bilateral defense agreements and the CSTO pact.

Iran intervenes?

Azerbaijan attacks russia retialiates , turkey attacks , iran retialiates and all of them is for little insignificant country like Armenia. do they have free mental institutions in Armenia?

Very Interesting claims based on gossips like your invinsible weapon systems never introduced and your unbreachable lines on mountains. NK is recognized as Azerbaijani land by UN and SAme UN is describing Armenia as occupant in there. Russia and Armenia have a deal to protect Armenian mainland and It has nothing to do with NK regions Armenia illegally occupied and massacred the civilians there.

I mean You will either deliver the lands you occupied or Azerbaijan will sooner or later attack on you (It is officially told to both Russia and USA at meetings held with Azerbaijan ). When a likely war breakout in NK, Russia will be objective If the conflicts don't threaten the Armenian mainland. (I am not talking about supplying weapons but directly join into conflict)

and If Armenia is a country which is able to defend himself or feel confident against Azerbaijan, You must officially give a diplomatic note/threaten to Azerbaijan after all those speeches made in this meeting. Take a look this video, Aliyev making a stand-up comedy and f@cking with a country's honour, armed forces, economy, history...etc called Armenia and you say me that You are so powerfull, unbreachable lines, unknown weapon systems and couregous to defend your rights ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

1: Somehow related to my response to you about construction boom?
2: Azerbaijan Business Center - Next year economic growth in Azerbaijan to reach 8.5%
3: They admitted their failure, so what are you talking about? 2 billion tonnes are equal to 15 billion barrels.
6: There is the on-going railway project that will connect Nakhchivan and Azerbaijan through Georgia and Turkey. But still, like said Nakhchivan Army Corps has a good amount of military equipment. And please stop overestimating the tiny Armenia, I'm not underestimating Armenia, but talking about Nakhchivan is too much. I don't even mention that Turkey is obliged to defend Nakhchivan in case of a attack, but even the Nakchivan Army Corps can kick the hairy arses of Armos.

Iran intervenes?

Azerbaijan attacks russia retialiates , turkey attacks , iran retialiates and all of them is for little insignificant country like Armenia. do they have free mental institutions in Armenia?

You're not listening. Russia HAS to intervene as per treaty. Turkey WILL DO NOTHING seeing as 1. They never said they would 2. NATO charter PREVENTS Turkey from making bilateral defence pact with Azerbaijan.

Very Interesting claims based on gossips like your invinsible weapon systems never introduced and your unbreachable lines on mountains. NK is recognized as Azerbaijani land by UN and SAme UN is describing Armenia as occupant in there. Russia and Armenia have a deal to protect Armenian mainland and It has nothing to do with NK regions Armenia illegally occupied and massacred the civilians there.

I mean You will either deliver the lands you occupied or Azerbaijan will sooner or later attack on you (It is officially told to both Russia and USA at meetings held with Azerbaijan ). When a likely war breakout in NK, Russia will be objective If the conflicts don't threaten the Armenian mainland. (I am not talking about supplying weapons but directly join into conflict)

and If Armenia is a country which is able to defend himself or feel confident against Azerbaijan, You must officially give a diplomatic note/threaten to Azerbaijan after all those speeches made in this meeting. Take a look this video, Aliyev making a stand-up comedy and f@cking with a country's honour, armed forces, economy, history...etc called Armenia and you say me that You are so powerfull, unbreachable lines, unknown weapon systems and couregous to defend your rights ? :)

You literally repeat the same BS in every post, so I will only address your new "arguments." First of all, if you are planning to introduce a source to back up an argument, make sure it's not a lying Armenophobe. As such, I am not watching a video of your Sultan.

"Invisible weapons systems"...Azerbaijan said the same thing in up until 2011, when it was revealed in a military parade that Karabakh has S300s (which means that Armenia has something more advanced, as hardware is given to Karabakh from Armenia). Actually, Karabakh had S300s since 2005, they just were not revealed.

Russia and Armenia have a deal to protect Armenian mainland and It has nothing to do with NK regions Armenia illegally occupied and massacred the civilians there.
omfg. I literally just explained this, to Aeronaut I think. Azerbaijan invades NKR, Armenia will shell Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan will then attempt to neutralize threat from Armenia proper, which will invoke CSTO treaty and Russia will intervene.

1: Somehow related to my response to you about construction boom?
2: Azerbaijan Business Center - Next year economic growth in Azerbaijan to reach 8.5%
3: They admitted their failure, so what are you talking about? 2 billion tonnes are equal to 15 billion barrels.
6: There is the on-going railway project that will connect Nakhchivan and Azerbaijan through Georgia and Turkey. But still, like said Nakhchivan Army Corps has a good amount of military equipment. And please stop overestimating the tiny Armenia, I'm not underestimating Armenia, but talking about Nakhchivan is too much. I don't even mention that Turkey is obliged to defend Nakhchivan in case of a attack, but even the Nakchivan Army Corps can kick the hairy arses of Armos.

2. lol please don't quote Azeri government-controlled agencies.
3. Of course they did, because Caspian is still a gold mine.
6. Nakhchivan is probably the single most strategic piece of land that Azerbaijan has. As a result, you can be sure that Armenia has contingency plans to conquer it. Of course, those plans will only come into affect by an Azeri provocation. Armenian Army will decimate Nakhchivan corps, which are demoralized at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bullshit meter reached the peak, every argument you were bringing was a result of fanaticism but conquering Nakhchivan just crossed the line, I don't know how to answer.

Bullshit meter reached the peak, every argument you were bringing was a result of fanaticism but conquering Nakhchivan just crossed the line, I don't know how to answer.

Easy, make up a lie. Turkish history is full of them.

"Invisible weapons systems"...Azerbaijan said the same thing in up until 2011, when it was revealed in a military parade that Karabakh has S300s (which means that Armenia has something more advanced, as hardware is given to Karabakh from Armenia). Actually, Karabakh had S300s since 2005, they just were not revealed.

2. lol please don't quote Azeri government-controlled agencies.
3. Of course they did, because Caspian is still a gold mine.
6. Nakhchivan is probably the single most strategic piece of land that Azerbaijan has. As a result, you can be sure that Armenia has contingency plans to conquer it. Of course, those plans will only come into affect by an Azeri provocation. Armenian Army will decimate Nakhchivan corps, which are demoralized at this point.

Show me S-300s in Karabakh "parade", are you now making things up? I cannot recall that.

1: Is that all you can say? LOL? And what kind of fcking comment is that? Shall we doubt any statistic of any state by your logic?
2: Do you even fcking make a sense? As I said, oil reserves stands at 15 billion barrels. But you probably don't even know what it means, but let me tell you that its big enough.
6: Yeah right, LOL. That is all you cay, kid? Demoralized bla bla bla, instead of real things.

Easy, make up a lie. Turkish history is full of them.

is this your excuse Kajutyun.Because every time someone try to adress you , you will speak CSTO , Russia , Iran anything but your own country's strategy!

Off Topic;

And from my point of view TurAf , Cabatlı_53 , Targon and Akıncı these members are here for a long time.If you dont agree what they say about your country please report it.OMG ,WTF vs. vs. these words make you look childish.If you have a decent answer fine otherwise be quite.

Back
Top Bottom