What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Fuckk politics man why are you guys all so politicized? It just makes enemies out of people. In Turkey nobody gives a fck about u or others.. We dont give a fck. But u guys are like obsessed with us :)

Because any humanitarian plea to Turkey to recognize history will fall flat on its face. So we engage in politics. Like I said, you could not understand the Armenian ambition.

No, no Armenian wants this. Armenians want historically Armenian landmarks like Ararat and Ani, which are a fraction of Turkey proper. They also want Turkey to recognize the Armenian Genocide. Again, not arguing about this.

As for peaceful solution between Azerbaijan and Armenia, I don't believe it is possible. You see, in Armenia, there is no such thing as Turcophobia. You will not see Turkophobic propoganda on TV, the slander of Turks in the media, and you will certainly never experience the kind of person like Ramil Safarov. My longest consecutive stay in Armenia was 4 months, and the only time anything about Turks was mentioned was at the Genocide musuem. Unfortunately, Armenophobia is now part of Azerbaijani national identity. Azerbaijan also refuses to remove snipers from frontline, and continues to destroy khachkars in Nakhchivan.

History has smiled about the Republic of Turkey in comparison to Armenia. Therefore, you cannot understand the mentality of the Armenian, who dreams of recreating his nation Greater Armenia. Hopefully one day, we will have it. Then and only then can our people coexist.

Lol that a big serious fcking problem because Turks will never give even 1inch of the lands. I'm sorry but you guys are brainwashed man.. It is a crime whoever did this to your people. Your people are being hijacked i think by some pschychopats who dont care for the peoples wellbeing and put them on risk and danger. Because believe me Turkey or Turkish people is not a power u want to fck with i m serious. Even our true enemies in all history never fighted us directly man, they always came as a coalition or attacked in-directly. Why?? Please think

Armenia and Armenians is only paying the bills for the sins they committed. Thousands of Turks and Azeri got killed by Armenians and now they are doing their time in landlocked border vacuumed country called Armenia. It is matter of cause and effect. They are in this situation because they attacked their neighbors.

Summary of the argument so far:

Turkish member: Azarbaijan has ordered additional cobra vehicles
Kajutyun: They can't stand against Armenian forces
Turkish member: They are for fast and safe transporation not to face with your entire army
Kajutyun: Still, i don't see how they can provide a tactical advantage against our unbreachable mighty mountains
Turkish member: We've got T-155s for the targets on mountains
Kajutyun: Meh, its Korean knockoff, can't do a sht
Turkish member: But T-129s...
Kajutyun: Fake Italian helicopter, it is a junk
Turkish member: Azarbaijan is about to got some advanced UAV's
Kajutyun: We've got super secret weapons, our soldiers are so motivated that each one of them can take out 15 Azarbaijani soldiers single handedly
Turkish member: With what exactly are you planning to stop Azarbaijan?
Kajutyun: Like i said, we have the advantage of the mountains and morale, the super secret weapons, and a country named Russia which is ready to nuke Istanbul for the sake of Armenia, because we are so significant for them.
Turkish member: But NATO...
Kajutyun: Meh, they can't do anything. What are you, a 5 years old child? Can't you understand, Armenia Stroong!!!!11!1
Turkish member: We'll see about that
Kajutyun: *cries* But Armenian Genocide bla bla bla....

For a general answer to thread, every equipment your enemy gets which is better or more numerous then yours gives them an advantage

I agree, as long as they don't keep loosing those equipment to us on the battlefield.....in NKR war Armenians were capturing and using Azeri hardware constantly against Azerbaijan, in fact our commanders have said that more than 50 percent of the arms used by Armenians during the war were captured or abandoned weapons from Azerbaijan.

its about the clever use of them

This is where we Armenians are the best in the business.....there is a reason why the best auto mechanics are Armenians.

you can doubt that Azeris will use them properly but you can't say everything they bought is trash.

No, Azerbaijan is buying some really cool sophisticated military hardware....we just doubt their ability to use those weapons in the heat of battle to their full advantage once the reality of war sets in.

Let me tell you What's the meaning of Moral advantage...

-Turkish and some other construction institutes are building the Azerbaijani cities. Today's Azerbaijan cities looks like a paradise...

It is an empty house of cards that will come crashing down while Azeri refugees still live in abandoned railway carts and cabins 20 years after the war.

-Azerbaijani economy is doing fine.

and 100 percent dependent on oil with no national inspiration in investing minds and talents into the future of Azerbaijan.

-Additions to Baku-Tiflis-Ceyhan pipeline, Turkey and Azerbaijan is planting a new pipeline called TransAnadolu and Turkish/Azerbaijani collaboration is investing natural gas plant worth 20 billion $ in Turkey. We will feed the Europe countries thanks to this investment...
-Every month, Azerbaijan signs a new collaboration agreement with allies

Iran and Russia will not stand for this and Armenian gun barrel will be pointed straight at it....just say shoot.

-No need to mention How Azerbaijan is investing military systems and moral advantages new toys give to army.

More gifts to Armenians on the battlefield.

-With Azerbaijani wishes, Turkey closed the bordergates with Armenia. Armenian East and West gates are closed. Georgia is under the control of Turkey...

Good...it keeps the stink out.

-Nakhchivan is under the Turkey's protection.

and Russian protection and Iran's interest....Turkey must act within the agreement if anything happens.

-Azerbaijan has all access to Turkish military and enjoys the dataes taken from Turkish satellites, radars...etc

This is a problem for Armenia.....Turkey as a NATO member will be acting against the Wests wishes of none interference or military aid in hot conflict zones. there will be political problems for Ankara.

TurAr:
You have good writing skills.you will make a good movie writer or novelist.go to Hollywood or something.I'm serious.:)

I did not wanna drag into the discussion because it will go nowhere. I just wanted to say one thing. When I look at the current situation, I see that Azerbaijan is so determined to take occupied NK back from Armenia so that she prepares herself to achieve her goal by improving her military, economy and establishing new partnerships and making new allies. On the other hand, Armenia relies on mostly Russia and diaspora (France can be added, too) because she is surrounded by Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Turkiye and is in under pressure of Turkiye. I am not saying Armenia does not prepare herself to not lose NK she occupied, but with this improvement Azerbaijan will force Armenia to give NK back either willingly or by force. Today, Azerbaijan does not attack Armenia to take NK back, because, IMO, she is not ready yet. However, the time will come sooner or later. My guess is in 10 years Azerbaijan will try to take NK back.

A summary of the arguments of our Armenian friends here

-Azerbaijan has good economy

+It will collapse anyway

-Azerbaijan getting decent military technology.

+These are thrash anyway.

-But these are better then yours ?

+They can't use them anyway, plus we're undefeatable.

-Azerbaijani cities flourishing.

+These are empty anyway.

-Azerbaijan and Turkey cooperating in training.

+We're super trained and most combat ready anyway.

About the Nakchivan

I seriously don't know how to answer that bullshit, Nakhchivan's situation is in the favor of Azerbaijan and Turkey, situation can only be change if Armenia stupidly lifts a finger againts it, in that case why would Russia face the Turkey for a stupid reason like this ? or why would Iran interfere ? the last thing Iran would do a war or making relations worse with Turkey.

Turkish member: They are for fast and safe transporation not to face with your entire army
Kajutyun: Still, i don't see how they can provide a tactical advantage against our unbreachable mighty mountains
Kajutyun: We've got super secret weapons, our soldiers are so motivated that each one of them can take out 15 Azarbaijani soldiers single handedly
Kajutyun: Like i said, we have the advantage of the mountains and morale, the super secret weapons, and a country named Russia which is ready to nuke Istanbul for the sake of Armenia, because we are so significant for them.
Kajutyun: Meh, they can't do anything. What are you, a 5 years old child? Can't you understand, Armenia Stroong!!!!11!1
I thought of this when I read it :D

goat+wall+mountain_goat.jpg

Moutain goat: These mountains are impenetrable, **** you!

I agree, as long as they don't keep loosing those equipment to us on the battlefield.....in NKR war Armenians were capturing and using Azeri hardware constantly against Azerbaijan, in fact our commanders have said that more than 50 percent of the arms used by Armenians during the war were captured or abandoned weapons from Azerbaijan.

This is where we Armenians are the best in the business.....there is a reason why the best auto mechanics are Armenians.

No, Azerbaijan is buying some really cool sophisticated military hardware....we just doubt their ability to use those weapons in the heat of battle to their full advantage once the reality of war sets in.

Don't worry my friend, Azerbaijani operators, technicians, soldiers are fully trained by Turkey and The systems Azerbaijan ordered from Turkey and Israel are on of the longest range in their classes. I mean You wouldn't even hear/see anything until they found on you. BTW, No need to be a professor to use them.

In Turkey's system, UAV/Satellites/Forward Observers working under the network of one of Aselsan ADOP-2000/BAIKS-2000 or TAIKS or HAIKS system Fire Control Computers just send the usefull threat dataes. After this period, Aselsan software system took the command and do everything (3D ground surface, threat perception, organization, the best attacking angels, best howitzer selection in accordance with positions of them in battlefield). After this period, T-155 Firtina howitzers, T-122 or T-105 or T-300 or T-600 rockets that Aselsan Fire command system charged/directed out of the battlezone, automatically turn their barrels/Launchers towards threats and Commander just push the button to fire the munition within on targets.

I mean Everything is under the command of Softwares typed by Turkish engineers and You wouldn't see anything until software directed munitions found on you... :)

BAIKS-2000

f_g_761.png

ADOP-2000

ADOP2000-tr2.jpg

HAIKS
HAIKSA.jpg

All of those are battle proven NATO quality sertified Fire Control Computer systems....

BAIKS-2000

Watch and learn what I am talking about...

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an empty house of cards that will come crashing down while Azeri refugees still live in abandoned railway carts and cabins 20 years after the war.

Sorry but If you really want to see the poorness, You have to change your course towards Armenian mainland. Azerbaijan is a oil rich country. I really wonder wheather You have ever seen your mainland in your life time...

and 100 percent dependent on oil with no national inspiration in investing minds and talents into the future of Azerbaijan.

Not %100 but Not make any difference. Azerbaijan is far richer than Armenia in every aspect...

Iran and Russia will not stand for this and Armenian gun barrel will be pointed straight at it....just say shoot.

When It is compared with more than 2500-3000 Turkish Howitzer's barrels and thousands of artillery rockets pointed straght on you, I think Armenian barrels pointed on Nakchivan locating under the control of Turkey and recognized as Azerbaijani land by United Nation similar with NK you occupied, don't make any sense, If you don't want to go to stoneage.

More gifts to Armenians on the battlefield.

Our gifts can provide enough deterrence for enemies to shake with fear while hiding on mountains under "unbreachale lines" with their "invincible" weapon systems !!!

and Russian protection and Iran's interest....Turkey must act within the agreement if anything happens.

Don't worry about it but you as Armenian nation must promise on us. After war is finished, Don't accuse us for applying a second "Genocide" :) You know Every war against Turks means a Genocide for you...

This is a problem for Armenia.....Turkey as a NATO member will be acting against the Wests wishes of none interference or military aid in hot conflict zones. there will be political problems for Ankara.

Why ? Russia doesn't supply any weapon for you ? High-tech weapon Turkey/Israel/Ukraine supplied to Azerbaijan was a problem for you ? You are so strong man Don't do it. Your high moral level along with your invincible 50 years old soviet weapon systems on unbreachable war lines makes you an undefeatable army of GOD... Go Go Go !!! :)

hehehehe really great !!! :)

You tried too hard making this post, considering that you have oversimplified my arguments. To make it easier, I will simplify them properly: Azerbaijan is a paper tiger who, no matter how much money or equipment will be thrown at it, will remain weak in the face of the Armenian Army, which contains less modern equipment but more then compensates for it with high morale and an unwavering obligation to protect historically Armenian from those who believe that our ancient, Christian people have no place on this planet.

Back
Top Bottom