What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Easy, make up a lie. Turkish history is full of them.

Another stereotypical trolling Armenian, Please take your pathetic trolling and bullcrap elsewhere this is a serious forum which is not meant for backwards like you. Azerbadyan is superior compared to Armenia in everyway, Deal with it little cry baby...

omg, Armenia's population already declined to 1.5 million? Why would we start a war with them? It is better to wait and let them starve. Armenia is a landlocked nation, borders closed by neighbors on all sides. It is an open air prison, their people are starving, no work, no hope. It is excellent punishment for the crimes they commited against Turkey and Azerbijan.

All enemies of Turks will pay for their sins.

Show me S-300s in Karabakh "parade", are you now making things up? I cannot recall that.

1: Is that all you can say? LOL? And what kind of fcking comment is that? Shall we doubt any statistic of any state by your logic?
2: Do you even fcking make a sense? As I said, oil reserves stands at 15 billion barrels. But you probably don't even know what it means, but let me tell you that its big enough.
6: Yeah right, LOL. That is all you cay, kid? Demoralized bla bla bla, instead of real things.

1. Relax. LOL is an acronym for laughing out loud, because that is what I did when you quoted the Azerbaijan Business Center. No, not all governments are dishonest, but yours certainly is. I.e, a couple of months ago, APA ran a news brief about how a conscript died because "hit on the head by a falling cinderblock." A couple of weeks later, another conscript died because he "fell off the roof of a dining hall." Now, either your conscripts are r*tarded, or APA is lying. Turns out to be the latter, as it was revealed that one committed suicide and other was killed by an Armenian sniper.
2. Everything you are saying to me right now is coming straight from Aliyev. He is being disingenuise to prevent unrest. Stop being his mouthpiece. Azerbaijan will produce less and less oil at an increasing rate every year, just you watch.
3. "Instead of real things"....kid, you would be surprised how much this matters. Morale is the single most important factor on the battle field. This isn't one of those computers games that I'm sure you play in which the soldiers are without imperfections. Morale is reason Armenia cleaned house of Azeris in Karabakh 20 years ago.

Do you even live in Azerbaijan? Have you done national service? You have no idea of the conditions on the Azeri frontline.

So u guys took over some hill from the Azeri-Turks 20 years ago that doesnt mean shitt! you got nothing else to boast about keep on living in ur dreamland about how invincible ur mighty armia is! Its really irritating how u guys think of yourselves as if your suppose to be some kind of a power to recon with. U got no history, no any military victory u got a population of 1.5 mil that just one small town of Turkiye ffs lol!!

So u guys took over some hill from the Azeri-Turks 20 years ago that doesnt mean shitt! you got nothing else to boast about keep on living in ur dreamland about how invincible ur mighty armia is! Its really irritating how u guys think of yourselves as if your suppose to be some kind of a power to recon with. U got no history, no any military victory u got a population of 1.5 mil that just one small town of Turkiye ffs lol!!

Exactly, their history is also based on a lie. They say Turks stole Armenian land. When Turks came to Anatolia, there was no Armenia. It was Byzantine land. How can we steal something that wasn't theirs? Ancient Armenians (from thousands of years ago) have nothing to do with todays Armenians. There is a gap of thousands of years between them. LOL.

Exactly, their history is also based on a lie. They say Turks stole Armenian land. When Turks came to Anatolia, there was no Armenia. It was Byzantine land. How can we steal something that wasn't theirs? Ancient Armenians (from thousands of years ago) have nothing to do with todays Armenians. There is a gap of thousands of years between them. LOL.

Bro truth is Armenians and others were there before us Turks but in these times the Byzantines used to rule over these lands with such an iron fist that will make saddam look like a joke, those armos and all the others wasnt even considered as human but sub-humans. They had no rights at all, they were even forbidden to go their holy cites or practice their religion or travel/move freely these lands they call armia instead they got massacred like sheep before we came.

Then when the Turks came and saw everybody fighting eachother, didnt know which people to support or to fight so we choose the strongest ones and beatedd the shtt out of them after this all the others knew and obey the true power. Turks brought peace, security, stability, humanity law and order what the fck did we get in return?? We get this sht

If by "some hill" you mean the region known as Nagorno Karabakh, then yes you are correct.

"U got no history, no any military victory u got a population of 1.5 mil"...nah son u got it twisted b, we all up in dis history thang, and dawg we pwned dem azerbaboons a minute ago in '94, and son what in da hell you jibbin about we got 3.1 mill armo nigs in Armenia.

I think you were dreaming. None of this is factual.

Btw fck you and go tell this crap to your litte armpit friends who do u think u talking with dont u know we are Turks u motherfcking cunt!

You got karabakh 20 years ago is no big deal, why are you acting like ur important.

Azerbaijan will come in 5 years time, and they will kick your smelly ***** back to were u came from, and u will continue to cry like a baby. End of story.

At this point, you sound like grade schooler that got beaten up at the playground but does not want to admit it.

Come back from what? Azerbaijan will be broke in 5 years idiot. Oil doesn't last forever. Read about peak oil theory, but I get the sense that you are not one who reads books.

Btw fck you and go tell this crap to your litte armpit friends who do u think u talking with dont u know we are Turks u motherfcking cunt!

Getting frustrated at your ignorance?

"We are Turks"...you are Mexican.
Turks are Central asians that came to Anatolia a thousand years ago. In general, they pretend to be Muslim, but drink like fishes. They are universally hated and known to falsify history. You are right, I'm so jealous right now :lol:

I wonder if they really teach you these bs in your armenia or is it just yourself? But almost all arms on the net keep repeating the same shtt so it cant be coincidence! Delusional people u r really feel pitty for you! Taking Turks as enemies lol look at ur size mate whatcha gonna do to Turkey. Thousends of your escape to Turkey to live wake up man u guys are doomed bcus of this mentality. Everybody on bad terms with us is suffering. Even Russia is becareful when it comes to us, why?

I wonder if they really teach you these bs in your armenia or is it just yourself? But almost all arms on the net keep repeating the same shtt so it cant be coincidence! Delusional people u r really feel pitty for you! Taking Turks as enemies lol look at ur size mate whatcha gonna do to Turkey. Thousends of your escape to Turkey to live wake up man u guys are doomed!

Your taking this conversation too personally. Relax, pour yourself some pina colada lol. Yes, Armenians on forums will repeat this information because it is the truth. Armenia has not immediate plans to do anything to Turkey. Yes, conditions are pretty bad, but they are improving and hopefully next year's presidential elections will be a breakthrough. If you have any sincere questions about Armenia, I can answer them, but if you want to keep rambling, then I will stop responding.

I want peaceful solution with armenia and azerbaijan. Amd ofc peace and friendship between our peoples But you guys are praying day and night for destruction of Turkiye!!

May God give you 10x what u wish for us, this apllies for greeks and others aswell.

I want peaceful solution with armenia and azerbaijan. Amd ofc peace and friendship between our peoples But you guys are praying day and night for destruction of Turkiye!!

May God give you 10x what u wish for us, this apllies for greeks and others aswell.

No, no Armenian wants this. Armenians want historically Armenian landmarks like Ararat and Ani, which are a fraction of Turkey proper. They also want Turkey to recognize the Armenian Genocide. Again, not arguing about this.

As for peaceful solution between Azerbaijan and Armenia, I don't believe it is possible. You see, in Armenia, there is no such thing as Turcophobia. You will not see Turkophobic propoganda on TV, the slander of Turks in the media, and you will certainly never experience the kind of person like Ramil Safarov. My longest consecutive stay in Armenia was 4 months, and the only time anything about Turks was mentioned was at the Genocide musuem. Unfortunately, Armenophobia is now part of Azerbaijani national identity. Azerbaijan also refuses to remove snipers from frontline, and continues to destroy khachkars in Nakhchivan.

History has smiled about the Republic of Turkey in comparison to Armenia. Therefore, you cannot understand the mentality of the Armenian, who dreams of recreating his nation Greater Armenia. Hopefully one day, we will have it. Then and only then can our people coexist.

Fuckk politics man why are you guys all so politicized? It just makes enemies out of people. In Turkey nobody gives a fck about u or others.. We dont give a fck. But u guys are like obsessed with us :)

Back
Top Bottom