What's new

Assad forces Target a Sunni mosque every 13 hours

So i think you are a Pakistani who had been under suffer of Taliban (PTT) and Al-Qaeda who had wreaking havoc in Pakistani tribal area. For your case to side with FSA i take a respect for your reasons and then i support legitimate Syria Arab Republic,a secular country who choose their nationalistic idea and harmonic value than the implementation of Emirate Islam like Nusra Front as FSA the most strongest wing had prepare for Syrian peoples.

Are you that dense? You don't get credit for posting, you get credit for making sense in your posts. I just defined for you 2 different factions fighting Assad.

FSA is the most strongest wing of the Nusra Front? :cuckoo:

Another Useless Lou Lou I need to put on ignore. :coffee:

Then why you guys are sfraid of an election that he participate in it if you are sure that you are more popular

U Seriously think u are making any sense with what u r saying, or atleaat r trying to.

U Seriously think u are making any sense with what u r saying, or atleaat r trying to.

He was discussing Democracy according to Walatul Faqih. These Cult followers have different definitions for the same words we humans use. I think that is the reason for our lack of communication and understanding with them.

Iran king was supported by the army what happened to him
The support was very limited, since it was people's army and not a tribalistic army of Assad. Once protests became really massive he forced to flee.

Thats the reason why mullah's learning from Shah experience, in addition to army created a huge IRGC force and huge Basij force. These brainwashed baboons wont hesitate to beat, shoot and rape millions of Iranians if mullah's order them.

Funnily enough, some people claim that the king was on a holiday :lol:

Assad's military is being built on a sect level, only Alawaites are the big dogs, or the a few trusted Sunnis like Tlass are in.

Tlass dumped Assad later though :rofl:
The support was very limited, since it was people's army and not a tribalistic army of Assad. Once protests became really massive he forced to flee.

Thats the reason why mullah's learning from Shah experience, in addition to army created a huge IRGC force and huge Basij force. These brainwashed baboons wont hesitate to beat, shoot and rape millions of Iranians if mullah's order them.

That's right , mullahs wanted a SS force beside the Wehrmacht they already had

your sources is as same as me, or maybe i had privilege to get more valid data than you are, but this is just my issue here

baik....................

first i must stand it correct if i am a woman? Rice paddy, i take it as compliment for our farmer. And wow Indonesia right now is one of the most greatest economic Moslem country right now (1 trillion GDP).

I can edited your beloved Wikipedia source if you want it, taking Wiki as source how incredible is you

good one..................

Funnily enough, some people claim that the king was on a holiday :lol:

Assad's military is being built on a sect level, only Alawaites are the big dogs, or the a few trusted Sunnis like Tlass are in.

Tlass dumped Assad later though :rofl:

you are naive... the government is sunni, minister of defence is sunni, TWO VP are sunnis, parliament are mostly sunnis, the SYRIAN PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY SUNNIS...

just case if you don't know who are the Syrian soldiers here they are

your ignorance is a joke...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom