What's new

Assad forces Target a Sunni mosque every 13 hours

Basij scum:
Basij.jpg

Shabiha scum:
eerf.1374250928.jpg

http://youtu.be/gbco52Tpsrc

@500
the only ones allowed to have weapons , dressed like this, it is the "pressure group".
they have a position in the same time in sepah for most of them.
they are not really like basiji which are so many in Iran.
these people are the only "civill dressed " ones who can take their weapons and kill and disappear and get no trouble.
they are just a few . they obey directly to Khamenei.
they have been active for the 2009 events or for giving "lesson" to opposition by beating them, sometimes killing them.

vast majority of basiji are not killers , even if part of them ( i would say not a majority) are pleased to kick / beat some people during protests.

These people are strange , just to let down their enemy , they don't even forgive the shrine of Holy Prophet pbum family.

Basij scum:
Basij.jpg

Well are those bassij ?

by the way I wonder what branch of scums these guys belong to ? hope you can enlighten me.

DataFiles_Cache_TempImgs_2012_2_images_News_2012_07_12_settler-child_300_01.jpg
1MPRQGKQM7BXQQD.jpg

armedisraelisettlers_1.jpg
israel-settlers-attack-palestine-woman.jpe

19israeli_wideweb__470x311,0.jpg
armed_israeli_settlers_in_the_west_bank__file_photo_2007.jpg

or you rather some picture of how these guys deal with well-known terrorists
beglari20110307165810327.jpg

tree-620.jpg

Well are those bassij ?

by the way I wonder what branch of scums these guys belong to ? hope you can enlighten me.
You posted bunch of unrelated to each other photos. None of these photos shows members of some military/paramilitary organization. None of these guys are used to disperse civilian protests.

You posted bunch of unrelated to each other photos. None of these photos shows members of some military/paramilitary organization. None of these guys are used to disperse civilian protests.

don't worry , Jessica sounds like a desperate scum/rat

whoever is doing this should be brought to justice whether SAA terrorist Assad or anyone
it is not only happening to Masjid but also to Churches
they are all getting destroyed

whoever is doing this should be brought to justice whether SAA terrorist Assad or anyone
it is not only happening to Masjid but also to Churches
they are all getting destroyed

the sooner the better , I call it a real revolution , fertiled with the blood of her martyrs , obviously mr . assad didn't like the ugly apartments , mosques and churches his father built :lol:

well at least in one of the pictures they are helping a civilian , by the way you still failed to show those are basij as its said they are pressure groups . he maybe part of basij or maybe not . but if he work under basij order then he wear a uniform.well at least its how the situation in last decade

by the way what you call these
settler_spraying_a_palestinian_muslim_woman_with_wine_at_hebron_old_city_market__file_2009.jpg

Madama2.jpg

and you are talking about paramilitary , lets talk about military
https://www.google.com/search?q=set...qf.&bvm=bv.49478099,d.cGE&fp=f6d5a46e5c851836

well at least in one of the pictures they are helping a civilian , by the way you still failed to show those are basij as its said they are pressure groups . he maybe part of basij or maybe not . but if he work under basij order then he wear a uniform.well at least its how the situation in last decade
Basij aka Shabiha aka Sturmabteilung are paramilitary organizations of low quality thugs. They are used by regime to do the dirty stuff, bully anti regime protestors and so on.

Israel, like any other normal country does not have such organization. You are spamming irrelevant pictures in order to distort unpleasant truth.

These people are strange , just to let down their enemy , they don't even forgive the shrine of Holy Prophet pbum family.

:cuckoo: Your telling me that these sorts of people are going to protect the "Shrines of the Prophets Companions"?

Shia Sheikh is drunk and insulted everyone - YouTube

When they become sober and come to their senses then they can talk about Islam and Prophet with us Muslims.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom