What's new

Assad forces Target a Sunni mosque every 13 hours

:butcher:That is why 70% of the country is under FSA control when they don't have fighter jets, helicopters, UAVs and mechanized tank division, ballistic missiles, other chemical toxic WMDs not to mention daily plane loads of Iranian and Iraqi terrorists and weapons (Red Roses as the Al-Maliki says it).

And incidentally 90.% of that 70% is dedert that even lizard won't live in it.

Its a bit legitimate Question , Their is a term we use division of Power among National Institution ,Ever heard that . Where ever a country become a property of a particular family then only Revelution or Liberation have bring Prosperity to their peoples. Most of the syrian Cities are situated in North , Large number of Syrian are already displaced . and Northern territories are in control of Syrian national coalition . So your claim of 80% population lives in Damascus or Assad controlled region is invalid . plus SNC operatives are present in all Assad controlled regions Including Latakia , Hama , Tartous and Damascus . and Assad couldn't able to defeat or recapture even those areas which are situated near Damascus or Hama . You and your opinion is not subjective in our regional issues as they are based according to News and Reports instead of having any info on ground situation .

I wonder whose prperty are some country in southern side of the persian gulf

The reason why Morsi, Mubarak, Suharto and others were easily toppled is because army did not support them. On the other hand Assad is backed by Alawi army that will not refrain from any violence to keep him in power.

Thats not true. Most of the Aleppo or Reef Damascus are in rebel hands. These are most populous Syrian provinces.

Actually Assad has serious lack of people. Thats why he is losing ground despite having 1000 times more weapons.

No one says so.

Iran king was supported by the army what happened to him

Can anybody name me one enemy in the history of Islam committed what Alwaites and their supporters committed in Syria against Muslims? Be it Jews, Christians, Hindu, pagans..etc?

Well takfiri terrorists comitted far more crimes and there is no need for me to mention from which sect they are .

And incidentally 90.% of that 70% is dedert that even lizard won't live in it.

Lizard eaters desert:
images

Superior Iranians:
images

In Pakistan thousands of worshiper died in mosque, due to sucide bombing. If we remember living example of attack on Qadaini mosque in Lahore, where terrorist use moque minarets for snipper shooting at police and Qadanai worshippers. In Afghan war and syrian war mosque been used to hide the weapons , posting observation camera on minarets , snipper use minerats or mosque high point. Well, its general feeling among muslim that mosque is most scared place, but if they use them as war bunker then.....this would happened ,,let s be realistic
Remeber in Bajor agency , when Pak army recieve incoming from mosque they warn all religious leader in the area to stop this, otherwise no tolerance . When they didn t stop , PAF level all those hideout . War is war and has no mercy when it comes to doorstep

They are not in the shrine they are outside of the shrine

Yes please spew more Taqiyaa. We should call your cult the Taqiyites from now on

Iraqi Shia Terrorist Singing in front of Zaynab In uniform
‫

BTW I though Zaynab was an Arab women. Why do Iranians have so much of a fetish of an Arab Women graves? I thought Iranians are not Arabs. Isn't Lou Lou Majousi enough for you to idolize over?

if they were real heroes, they would have made sure they stayed out of cities and places to worship... of course, F$A terrorists themselves bomb the mosques to blame the government..

and much more, just do simple research people

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes please spew more Taqiyaa. We should call your cult the Taqiyites from now on

Iraqi Shia Terrorist Singing in front of Zaynab In uniform
‫

BTW I though Zaynab was an Arab women. Why do Iranians have so much of a fetish of an Arab Women graves? I thought Iranians are not Arabs. Isn't Lou Lou Majousi enough for you to idolize over?

Your talking about Taqiyaa this Taqiyaa that, why you don't talking about the recent bombing of suicide in so many mosque in Irak and Pakistan well peoples taking pray by your beloved Jihadist warrior? Give me a reasons why your beloved Al qaeda warrior using so many mosque minarette as their snipping point and taking the blame to the SAA side when blast and level it to the ground when those sniper took a toll of innocent civilians indiscriminately?

So says the Rafidhee 12ver Lou Lou :disagree:

so says the takfiri who says kuffar to other moslem who doesn;t follow their way of violents :pissed:

Lizard eaters desert:
images

Superior Iranians:
images

I just know, if a beach and coastal cities can be considered as desert and peopleless area wow what an idea

Your talking about Taqiyaa this Taqiyaa that, why you don't talking about the recent bombing of suicide in so many mosque in Irak and Pakistan well peoples taking pray by your beloved Jihadist warrior? Give me a reasons why your beloved Al qaeda warrior using so many mosque minarette as their snipping point and taking the blame to the SAA side when blast and level it to the ground when those sniper took a toll of innocent civilians indiscriminately?

You need to read more clearly and write more clearly Mr. Rice Paddy.

Free Syrian Army:

The Free Syrian Army (Arabic: الجيش السوري الحر‎, al-Jaysh as-Sūrī al-Ḥurr, FSA) is an armed opposition structure operating in Syria during the Syrian civil war.[5][6][7] Composed of defected Syrian Armed Forces personnel and volunteers,[8][9][10] its formation was announced on 29 July 2011 in a video released on the internet by a uniformed group of deserters from the Syrian military who called upon members of the Syrian army to defect and join them.

Size: 80,000

Although most of the FSA's members are Sunni Arabs—Syria's largest community—it includes battalions made up wholly or mostly of Kurds,[32] Turkmen,[33] Palestinians[34] and Druze.[35][36]

Free Syrian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jabatul Nusra (Al-Qaeda):

Strength 6,000 (June 2013)

And The leader of Al Nusra, Abu Mohammad al-Golani, denied the merger but affirmed their allegiance to Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri.[14] By May 2013, a faction of Jabhat loyal to the Islamic State of Iraq leadership began acting under the name of the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" [15][16][17]

Al-Nusra Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You need to read more clearly and write more clearly Mr. Rice Paddy.

Free Syrian Army:

The Free Syrian Army (Arabic: الجيش السوري الحر‎, al-Jaysh as-Sūrī al-Ḥurr, FSA) is an armed opposition structure operating in Syria during the Syrian civil war.[5][6][7] Composed of defected Syrian Armed Forces personnel and volunteers,[8][9][10] its formation was announced on 29 July 2011 in a video released on the internet by a uniformed group of deserters from the Syrian military who called upon members of the Syrian army to defect and join them.

Size: 80,000

Although most of the FSA's members are Sunni Arabs—Syria's largest community—it includes battalions made up wholly or mostly of Kurds,[32] Turkmen,[33] Palestinians[34] and Druze.[35][36]

Free Syrian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jabatul Nusra (Al-Qaeda):

Strength 6,000 (June 2013)

And The leader of Al Nusra, Abu Mohammad al-Golani, denied the merger but affirmed their allegiance to Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri.[14] By May 2013, a faction of Jabhat loyal to the Islamic State of Iraq leadership began acting under the name of the "Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant" [15][16][17]

Al-Nusra Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

first i must stand it correct if i am a woman? Rice paddy, i take it as compliment for our farmer. And wow Indonesia right now is one of the most greatest economic Moslem country right now (1 trillion GDP).

I can edited your beloved Wikipedia source if you want it, taking Wiki as source how incredible is you

It's a sad day when there are 'Sunni mosques' and 'Shia mosques'. Why not just a Mosque where MUSLIMS pray? :disagree:

first i must stand it correct if i am a woman? Rice paddy, i take it as compliment for our farmer. And wow Indonesia right now is one of the most greatest economic Moslem country right now (1 trillion GDP).

I can edited your beloved Wikipedia source if you want it, taking Wiki as source how incredible is you

I made that comment after reading nonsensical issues from your post as they were not related with the issue.

Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Suiciders etc. is a non starter as I and my country (United States) does not support them.

We support the Free Syrian Army who chosen to defend their homeland and people from this Hezbullat, Iranian, Iraq 12ver Invasion who are killing, raping and torturing their people.

I made that comment after reading nonsensical issues from your post as they were not related with the issue.

Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Suiciders etc. is a non starter as I and my country (United States) does not support them.

We support the Free Syrian Army who chosen to defend their homeland and people from this Hezbullat, Iranian, Iraq 12ver Invasion who are killing, raping and torturing their people.

So i think you are a Pakistani who had been under suffer of Taliban (PTT) and Al-Qaeda who had wreaking havoc in Pakistani tribal area. For your case to side with FSA i take a respect for your reasons and then i support legitimate Syria Arab Republic,a secular country who choose their nationalistic idea and harmonic value than the implementation of Emirate Islam like Nusra Front as FSA the most strongest wing had prepare for Syrian peoples.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom