What's new

Homs falls to Assad

Donations were also given by Muslim organizations and countries. You can read all this by doing a simple Google search. They probably block such information in Iran and only highlight "Iranian" achievements which could explain the Farsi delusion of Farsi users living in Iran on this forum.:lol:
What information ? Iranians dont care about Islam. It is being stuffed to us by the wannabe Arab mullahs, otherwise we would take a .... on it.

De-Islamization of Iran started the day the Mullahs came in power and opened our eyes.

It seems so. Have you noticed that in any news about Islam the Indians on this forum are always the first and basically more or less the only ones to attack Islam and Muslims viciously? Yet no Arabs, Persians, Turks are commenting on Indian issues on their section or writing nonsense against Hinduism or whatever they believe in.

I have noticed this for a long time but since I like a few Indian users and in reality have nothing against Indians as a people or country I have not commented on that fact. But this thread made me do it since I saw the same again from them.

Yeah they are very active online. Although in real life they all become very humble and peaceful. :lol:

Yeah they are very active online. Although in real life they all become very humble and peaceful. :lol:

Yes, Indians are humble, quite and somewhat submissive persons in real life. At least in the Arab world. So their aggressive hostility came as a surprise indeed. But it's probably bound in historical realities. Some of which we know about and some that we know less about.

What information ? Iranians dont care about Islam. It is being stuffed to us by the wannabe Arab mullahs, otherwise we would take a .... on it.

De-Islamization of Iran started the day the Mullahs came in power and opened our eyes.

I hope so. You should follow your own religions and not Semitic religions. Would be a great step indeed. Let's hope for another officer-son that proclaims himself as a Shah. As long as Iran keeps out of the Arab world since it is not needed and never was. Then we have a deal. Long may that development continue if true.

I hope so. You should follow your own religions and not Semitic religions. Would be a great step indeed. Let's hope for another officer-son that proclaims himself as a Shah. As long as Iran keeps out of the Arab world since it is not needed and never was. Then we have a deal. Long may that development continue if true.

As a Iranian i get disgusted to be in ANY deal with ANY ARAB whatsoever. No thanks, deport those faggot traitor Iranians who are in your lands and we will do the same in ours.

We want nothing to do with you at all, so lets agree on this with a very very distant nod. But key to this is downfall of Wannabe Arab mullahs.

As a Iranian i get disgusted to be in ANY deal with ANY ARAB whatsoever. No thanks, deport those faggot traitor Iranians who are in your lands and we will do the same in ours.

We want nothing to do with you at all, so lets agree on this with a very very distant nod. But key to this is downfall of Wannabe Arab mullahs.

Then we share the exact same mindset. Unfortunately we are not interested in receiving any Farsis. In fact we should deport our lot. Keep those fake black turban wearing fake wannabe Arabs in your lands. We are not interested in them. Let them destroy your country for another few decades and turn it into an even bigger pariah state.

Then we share the exact same mindset. Unfortunately we are not interested in receiving any Farsis. In fact we should deport our lot. Keep those fake black turban wearing fake wannabe Arabs in your lands. We are not interested in them. Let them destroy your country for another few decades and turn it into an even bigger pariah state.

The damage the wannabe Arab mullahs have done cant get any worse so a few years here and there wont make any difference. All we need now is someone like Sisi in the armed forces but more extreme, more brutal, more thirst for the blood of Wannabe Arab mullahs so i say deport them and we will recieve them with open coffins. When we are done with them we go after the cult of Shi'ism and their supporters.

The damage the wannabe Arab mullahs have done cant get any worse so a few years here and there wont make any difference. All we need now is someone like Sisi in the armed forces but more extreme, more brutal, more thirst for the blood of Wannabe Arab mullahs so i say deport them and we will recieve them with open coffins. When we are done with them we go after the cult of Shi'ism and their supporters.

Bust of luck. Actually I also want some of our unwanted elements removed. This way everyone is happy.

Last edited:
Yes, Indians are humble, quite and somewhat submissive persons in real life. At least in the Arab world. So their aggressive hostility came as a surprise indeed. But it's probably bound in historical realities. Some of which we know about and some that we know less about.

Hey Arab, that's why the expansion of your Empire was stopped in India and you were sent back to your desert in 738. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Battle of Rajasthan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey Arab, that's why the expansion of your Empire was stopped in India and you were sent back to your desert in 738. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Battle of Rajasthan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who was interested in that wild jungle when the same Arabs who created the biggest empires of the time (and more big empires than any other single ethnic group) and who ruled half of the world and who crated more World UNESCO Heritage Sites than any other ethnic group needed that wild land for? Arabs founded the greatest cities of the ancient world from Iberia to what is now Pakistan. What did they need India for?:sarcastic:

Anyway a few decades later you got invaded by a few largely primitive hordes from Central Asia who ruled your *** for centuries and converted local Indians to Islam. Now you have 200 million Indians from hundreds of different ethnic groups that are Muslims.:sarcastic:

No more polytheism and cow worshipping and what not for them.:sarcastic: "Indians" and fighting skills are also oxymorons. That is why you always kept to yourself and why outsiders ruled you/influenced you for so long.

Last edited:
Who was interested in that wild jungle when the same Arabs who created the biggest empires of the time (and more big empires than any other single ethnic group) and who ruled half of the world and who crated more World UNESCO Heritage Sites than any other ethnic group needed that wild land for? Arabs founded the greatest cities of the ancient world from Iberia to what is now Pakistan. What did they need India for?:sarcastic:

Anyway a few decades later you got invaded by a few largely primitive hordes from Central Asia who ruled your *** for centuries and converted local Indians to Islam. Now you have 200 million Indians from hundreds of different ethnic groups that are Muslims.:sarcastic:

No more polytheism and cow worshipping and what not for them.:sarcastic:

Not wild jungles but productive land which dominated the trade of the entire world, unlike your useless unproductive deserts of that time. :sarcastic::sarcastic: Your ancestors came to our land, took our knowledge and wisdom and translated them into Arabic, Al Khwarizmi the greatest mathematicians himself learned the earlier Algebra written by Indian mathematician Brahmagupta. ;) BTW, wasn't your own land too fell to Turks ending the Arab self rule and you have to invite Europeans to get rid of Turkish rule and most of the Arab land became protectorate of European powers. ;)

Last edited:
Khwazismi was Persian you dumb Indian, learn some facts about him.

Not wild jungles but productive land which dominated the trade of the entire world, unlike your useless unproductive deserts of that time. :sarcastic::sarcastic: Your ancestors came to our land, took our knowledge and wisdom and translated them into Arabic, Al Khwarizmi your greatest mathematicians himself learned the earlier Algebra written by Indian mathematician Brahmagupta. ;) BTW, wasn't your own land too fell to Turks ending the Arab self rule and you have to invite Europeans to get rid of Turkish rule and most of the Arab land became protectorate of European powers. ;)

LOL. You do realize that 90% of the Fertile CRESCENT is located in the Arab world, right? In the Middle East that we Arabs and Semites are native to. Basically where agriculture was first founded and pretty much everything else in the ancient world. All while your lands were irrelevant.

Lastly it where the Arabs who created the oldest trading route (the Incense Route) which was the first real international trading route that began 2800 years ago and lasted for over 1000 years. Jointly together with the Romans. Later the Indian Ocean/Arabian Sea trade was heavily dominated by Arabs who controlled most of the ports in the ME and Africa.

Incense Route - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian Ocean trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You hardly had any knowledge that we did not have. We are native to the ancient Middle East. The cradle of civilization. Not India. Our people (Semites) have one of the most impressive ancient histories. Long before anyone had heard about "India" which did not even exist or "Indians".

That's the only case of any defeat and that was far from the entire Arab world. There were many independent Arab Sultanates, Kingdoms, Sheikdoms, Emirates or Imanates such as Yemen, Morocco, Oman who defeated European powers and regional powers and who controlled land in Africa, Asia etc.

But the same Ottomans were Arabized to a great extent. They ruled an Arab system (Caliphate), their language (Ottoman Turkish) was more Arabic than Turkic, their alphabet was Arabic and many of their customs were Arab and the Arab land that was under Ottoman jurisdiction was ruled by local Arab rulers loyal to the Ottoman Sultan and Caliph in Istanbul jointly with Ottoman officials (Pashas). We were not Turkfied like you got Persianized or came under the Anglophobe swear of interest in a matter of decades, LOL.

Come down on earth Indian. Sorry the ethnic group that you belong to. Since Indian is just a nationality.

Last edited:
LOL. You do realize that 90% of the Fertile CRESCENT is located in the Arab world, right? In the Middle East that we Arabs and Semites are native to. Basically where agriculture was first founded and pretty much everything else in the ancient world. All while your lands were irrelevant.

Lastly it where the Arabs who created the oldest trading route (the Incense Route) which was the first real international trading route that began 2800 years ago and lasted for over 1000 years. Jointly together with the Romans. Later the Indian Ocean/Arabian Sea trade was heavily dominated by Arabs who controlled most of the ports in the ME and Africa.

Indian Ocean trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You hardly had any knowledge that we did not have. We are native to the ancient Middle East. The cradle of civilization. Not India. Our people (Semites) have one of the most impressive ancient histories. Long before anyone had heard about "India" which did not even exist or "Indians".

That's the only case of any defeat and that was far from the entire Arab world. There were many independent Arab Sultanates, Kingdoms, Sheikdoms, Emirates or Imanates such as Yemen, Morocco, Oman who defeated European powers and regional powers and who controlled land in Africa, Asia etc.

But the same Ottomans were Arabized to a great extent. They ruled an Arab system (Caliphate), their language (Ottoman Turkish) was more Arabic than Turkic, their alphabet was Arabic and many of their customs were Arab and the Arab land that was under Ottoman jurisdiction was ruled by local Arab rulers loyal to the Ottoman Sultan and Caliph in Istanbul jointly with Ottoman officials (Pashas). We were not Turkfied like you got Persianized or came under the Anglophobe swear of interest in a matter of decades, LOL.

Come down on earth Indian. Sorry the ethnic group that you belong to. Since Indian is just a nationality.

You have fertile crescent, our entire country is fertile, the Indian Ocean trade existed because of the origin of many unique products from India particularly the spice trade. BTW your knowledge about India is so poor, India is a Greek name given by Herodotus, our native name is Bharat which we are using since the antiquity of our history and today we call our country as Bharat Ganrajya(republic of India). BTW world only know about Arab history after Islam came otherwise, your history before that is least known to the world. I never heard Arabs fought the troops of Alexander unlike the Persians and Indians. Ottomans were Muslims, so Arab influence is no surprise but think you never liked to be ruled by Turks and sided with Europeans during World War 1.

You have fertile crescent, our entire country is fertile, the Indian Ocean trade existed because of the origin of many unique products from India particularly the spice trade. BTW your knowledge about India is so poor, India is a Greek name given by Herodotus, our native name is Bharat which we are using since the antiquity of our history and today we call our country as Bharat Ganrajya(republic of India). BTW world only know about Arab history after Islam came otherwise, your history before that is least known to the world. I never heard Arabs fought the troops of Alexander unlike the Persians and Indians. Ottomans were Muslims, so Arab influence is no surprise but think you never liked to be ruled by Turks and sided with Europeans during World War 1.

Yet agriculture was not created in what is now India was it? So what are you talking about? The first animals and most of the major corps were first grown in our part of the world and domesticated. By our Semitic and Neolithic ancestors.

Do you realize that a large percentage of those spices came from South East Asia? Meaning Indonesia/Malaysia. The same region that later got colonized and settled by Arab merchants and that is why those people are Muslims today. To this day you have millions of Indonesians and Malaysians of Arab ancestry.

Yet you ignore that the Arab world had myrrh, frankincense (most valuable goods of the ancient world), pearls, coffee, precious stones, gold, animal skin, ebony etc. Of course India was not poor and had its valuable goods as well but most of the trade was controlled by Arabs since they controlled most of the ports in ME, Africa and even some in South East Asia.

Besides the Incense Trade predates the Indian Ocean trade with about 2000 years. Not a few years.

Yet you know just as me that India was never fully united before and that Indian is just a nationality and not a ethnic group and that Indians are made up by hundreds of distinct ethnic groups. That most of them are Hindus do not make them identical.

India is like if the ME would unite. Also a land that is tied culturally, religiously, ethnically and which border each other and which also would be full of different ethnic groups.

Yet if we assume that people only know our Islamic history (which is false) then our Islamic history alone predate 90% of other peoples history. Yet that of our ancient history or more importantly that of us Semitic people that we belong to which have the oldest civilizations of any ethnic group alive today.

Semitic people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So who should be educated about what? I am familiar with Indian history due to needing to counter Indian trolls that are clueless about the ancient ME that gave the world so much.
Who are we? I already told you that this was far from being "all" and that most of those territories were ruled by locals loyal to them. And that's only for 250 years or so. Before that there is over 1 MILLENNIUM of dominance on all fields.

Eh, maybe you have heard about Babylon? You know that city that Alexander the Great (like he is supposed to be anything special - we have much, much more older rulers in the ME) died in and made his capital. The city that is located in modern-day Iraq. An ancient Arab and Semitic country.

Anyway Indians should not talk about being ruled by foreigners to Arabs/Semitic people that only were ruled by 2 foreigners in millenniums.

You were ruled by foreigners for centuries. Let alone the wild Central Asian hordes that some Indians claim ancestry to while in reality being of local origin. You should know what I am referring to.

Last edited:
Yet agriculture was not created in what is now India was it? So what are you talking about? The first animals and most of the major corps were first grown in our part of the world and domesticated. By our Semitic and Neolithic ancestors.

Do you realize that a large percentage of those spices came from South East Asia? Meaning Indonesia/Malaysia. The same region that later got colonized and settled by Arab merchants and that is why those people are Muslims today. To this day you have millions of Indonesians and Malaysians of Arab ancestry.

Yet you ignore that the Arab world had myrrh, frankincense (most valuable goods of the ancient world), pearls, coffee, precious stones, gold, animal skin, ebony etc. Of course India was not poor and had its valuable goods as well but most of the trade was controlled by Arabs since they controlled most of the ports in ME, Africa and even some in South East Asia.

Besides the Incense Trade predates the Indian Ocean trade with about 2000 years. Not a few years.

Yet you know just as me that India was never fully united before and that Indian is just a nationality and not a ethnic group and that Indians are made up by hundreds of distinct ethnic groups. That most of them are Hindus do not make them identical.

India is like if the ME would unite. Also a land that is tied culturally, religiously, ethnically and which border each other and which also would be full of different ethnic groups.

Yet if we assume that people only know our Islamic history (which is false) then our Islamic history alone predate 90% of other peoples history. Yet that of our ancient history or more importantly that of us Semitic people that we belong to which have the oldest civilizations of any ethnic group alive today.

Semitic people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So who should be educated about what? I am familiar with Indian history due to needing to counter Indian trolls that are clueless about the ancient ME that gave the world so much.
Who are we? I already told you that this was far from being "all" and that most of those territories were ruled by locals loyal to them. And that's only for 250 years or so. Before that there is over 1 MILLENNIUM of dominance on all fields.

Eh, maybe you have heard about Babylon? You know that city that Alexander the Great (like he is supposed to be anything special - we have much, much more older rulers in the ME) died in and made his capital. The city that is located in modern-day Iraq. An ancient Arab and Semitic country.

Anyway Indians should not talk about being ruled by foreigners to Arabs/Semitic people that only were ruled by 2 foreigners in millenniums.

You were ruled by foreigners for centuries. Let alone the wild Central Asian hordes that some Indians claim ancestry to while in reality being of local origin. You should know what I am referring to.

Ancient Babylonians were Arabs as much ancient Egyptians were Arabs. Also, before Arab conquest Mesopotamia was mainly ruled by many dynasties from Persia. Romans and later Arabs dominated the Indian ocean trade but the trade was surviving on Indian products including spices. Hindu is just our religion, our Indian identity comes from our culture and folklore from the idea of Bharata varsha( the land south of the Himalayas and north of the seas) and we still carry that ancient identity as the people of Bharata varsha. I don't what it has to do with different languages we speak, even Arab race is comprised of numerous tribes.

Back
Top Bottom