What's new

Homs falls to Assad

nonsense , what about Afghanistan , what about Sumalia , Nigeria , Pakiastan , yemen ,.....

no muslim went to bosnia , before nato intervention , they only had small iranian aid and nothing else .
Pakistani ISI and SSG were there dude they armed the bosnian muslims with anti tank mines and missiles read some historic operation by world spy agencies in international theaters ...

Russia dates back to the year 862. In 988, Russia adopted Christianity. It is thanks to Russian Mongols did not conquere Europe.
Overall, this history is not a mystery and it is available to everyone who has a desire.
Here is a chronology of the main stages of the history:
Novgorod period
Kievan Rus
Vladimir Rus
Moscow Rus
Russian kingdom
Russian Empire
USSR
Russian Federation
Eurasian Union (?)

No, it was not. Kievan Rus were founded at that time. Kievan Rus was/is not Russia. It's Kievan Rus. The capital was Kiev. Ukrainians have more claim on that then anyone else. Besides the rulers were either Scandinavian or Uralic. Not Russian or Slavic even.:lol:

Keep telling yourself that. The Arabs managed to defeat the Mongols in a few decades. On the other hand Mongols/Tatars ruled your asses for dozens of centuries. There was no Russia until Ivan IV The Terrible who became the first Tsar of Russia (not Russia but the Principality of Moscow). A poor isolated corner of Northeastern Europe without any influence.

Russia first became relevant under the GERMAN Tsar's and especially in the late 17th century under Peter The Great. That's also where 80% of your current lands were conquered from the poor Uralic/Mongol/Tatar natives and obviously Caucasians.

USSR and the later Russian Empire were the only relevant Russian periods. Still they are dwarfed by the achievements of Arabs that I just mentioned. USSR lasted for less than 75 years as well.

Besides USSR was made up by dozens of non-Russian countries and even ruled by non-Russians from Stalin (Georgian) to others.

Anyway keep believing that you "won" the Cold War.

Still the Russian oligarchs that rule your country are staying in the West whenever they can and not in Russia. Understandably so. Even Putin's own family lives abroad.:lol:

Pakistani ISI and SSG were there dude they armed the bosnian muslims with anti tank mines and missiles read some historic operation by world spy agencies in international theaters ...

It has already been established that the Iranian users claim is false. Dozens of Arabs, Turks and other Muslim volunteered to fight in Bosnia to protect the Bosnian Muslims who suffered from genocide (Srebrenica) and ethnic cleansing. The mission was completed and the Muslims won the war. Both in Bosnia and later in Albania/Kosovo.

Donations were also given by Muslim organizations and countries. You can read all this by doing a simple Google search. They probably block such information in Iran and only highlight "Iranian" achievements which could explain the Farsi delusion of Farsi users living in Iran on this forum.:lol:

Last edited:
Who does not want the Child-Murdering Nusayris eliminated?

Your Nusayri rat already destroyed half of your country. Your minority started it. Just like in the 1980's. It's time for you to pay the ultimate price by now.

Of course I support this fully just like 90% of all Arabs do.

You are already a puppet of the Farsis and Ruskies. More than anyone else in the region. You basically survive due to them. Especially the Ruskies. But that is soon going to end. Let's hope that the West can stir more trouble up in Ukraine so the Ruskies get more involved in that and Syria becomes a second priority. Once Damascus falls the entire regime falls and when that happens the fun begins when the armies reach Latakia and the Nusayri areas.

The Observatory said the captives were released in stages during the day, matching the departure of fighters from Homs.Out of people released by the TERRORIST, it said ,one was a female Iranian national, and the rest were civilians – three women and 12 minors – from the coastal province of Latakia, who were seized during a rebel offensive in August.

COWARDS WERE HOLDING ONTO KIDS AND WOMEN FOR PROTECTION :omghaha: .The only reason Terrorist were allowed to walk out of there so women and children they were hiding behind can be freed.

Last edited:
No, it was not. Kievan Rus were founded at that time. Kievan Rus was/is not Russia. It's Kievan Rus. The capital was Kiev. Ukrainians have more claim on that then anyone else. Besides the rulers were either Scandinavian or Uralic. Not Russian or Slavic even.:lol:

Keep telling yourself that. The Arabs managed to defeat the Mongols in a few decades. On the other hand Mongols/Tatars ruled your asses for dozens of centuries. There was no Russia until Ivan IV The Terrible who became the first Tsar of Russia (not Russia but the Principality of Moscow). A poor isolated corner of Northeastern Europe without any influence.

Russia first became relevant under the GERMAN Tsar's and especially in the late 17th century under Peter The Great. That's also where 80% of your current lands were conquered from the poor Uralic/Mongol/Tatar natives and obviously Caucasians.

USSR and the later Russian Empire were the only relevant Russian periods. Still they are dwarfed by the achievements of Arabs that I just mentioned. USSR lasted for less than 75 years as well.

Besides USSR was made up by dozens of non-Russian countries and even ruled by non-Russians from Stalin (Georgian) to others.

Anyway keep believing that you "won" the Cold War.

Still the Russian oligarchs that rule your country are staying in the West whenever they can and not in Russia. Understandably so. Even Putin's own family lives abroad.:lol:
I am always surprised , like a bunch of Bedouins unable to create anything , trying to belittle the achievements of superpower. Russia began the space age for mankind. When no one will remember either Russia or the United States or maybe even the planet Earth - everyone will remember the name of the first cosmonaut Gagarin. And he was Russian . As the first artificial earth satellite .
Some Russian principalities paid tribute to the Mongols. This lasted until 1480 . Subsequently , Russia conquered most of the empire of Genghis Khan .
Ukrainians - are Little Russians , part of the Russian people . Until 1917, the Ukrainians as a separate nation did not exist in nature.
You better teach your own history. You all were miserable colony. In your place I would be ashamed .

I am always surprised , like a bunch of Bedouins unable to create anything , trying to belittle the achievements of superpower. Russia began the space age for mankind. When no one will remember either Russia or the United States or maybe even the planet Earth - everyone will remember the name of the first cosmonaut Gagarin. And he was Russian . As the first artificial earth satellite .
Some Russian principalities paid tribute to the Mongols. This lasted until 1480 . Subsequently , Russia conquered most of the empire of Genghis Khan .
Ukrainians - are Little Russians , part of the Russian people . Until 1917, the Ukrainians as a separate nation did not exist in nature.
You better teach your own history. You all were miserable colony. In your place I would be ashamed .

LOL, a bunch of Mongol/Tatar/Uralic/Eskimo bastards who stole everything from Germany/West and where ruled by Germans and other Europeans want to compare themselves with the people (Arabs) who created more World UNESCO Heritage sites than any other single ethnic group in the world and who created and ruled the biggest empires of any single ethnic group for nearly 1 millennium and whose influence is felt more or less on every continent and in every Islamic/Muslim country is comparing only 75 years of relevancy with millenniums of civilization.

Yes, Ukrainians are Russians as much as our Jewish cousins are Arabs. Let me claim all Jewish achievements then. Jewish achievements alone in science and virtually every other field dwarfs your peoples achievements once again.
Everything I wrote are historical facts. You have a hard time dealing with those facts. Not my problem but you are welcome to read my two posts again.

We were never a colony by the West. Come again. On the other hand you were a colony of foreigners for centuries and you have only existed for a few centuries. Since the time of Ivan the Terrible.

Moreover you were constantly ruled by foreigners. From your founding to the end. The last "Russian" Tsar was fully German.

Nicholas II of Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stalin was Georgian etc. The list is long.

In any case as @Full Moon mentioned then you were slapped by the West and continue to be slapped by them. Your USSR is long dead and buried and never was a match for the West in any way or form. Quit your delusions and stick to Belarus. Maybe Tsar Putin can figure out something there.

The title of Tsar was also a title you stole from the Byzantines (Greeks) after the marriage of Ivan II of Russia with Sophia Palaiologina.

Last edited:
LOL, a bunch of Mongol/Tatar/Uralic/Eskimo bastards who stole everything from Germany/West and where ruled by Germans and other Europeans want to compare themselves with the people (Arabs) who created more World UNESCO Heritage sites than any other single ethnic group in the world and who created and ruled the biggest empires of any single ethnic group for nearly 1 millennium and whose influence is felt more or less on every continent and in every Islamic/Muslim country is comparing only 75 years of relevancy with millenniums of civilization.

Yes, Ukrainians are Russians as much as our Jewish cousins are Arabs. Let me claim all Jewish achievements then. Jewish achievements alone in science and virtually every other field dwarfs your peoples achievements once again.
Everything I wrote are historical facts. You have a hard time dealing with those facts. Not my problem but you are welcome to read my two posts again.

We were never a colony by the West. Come again. On the other hand you were a colony of foreigners for centuries and you have only existed for a few centuries. Since the time of Ivan the Terrible.

Moreover you were constantly ruled by foreigners. From your founding to the end. The last "Russian" Tsar was fully German.

Nicholas II of Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stalin was Georgian etc. The list is long.

In any case as @Full Moon mentioned then you were slapped by the West and continue to be slapped by them. Your USSR is long dead and buried and never was a match for the West in any way or form. Quit your delusions and stick to Belarus. Maybe Tsar Putin can figure out something there.

The title of Tsar was also a title you stole from the Byzantines (Greeks) after the marriage of Ivan II of Russia with Sophia Palaiologina.
Until 1917, in all official documents was not such nation like Ukrainians . There were Russian , and then Russian in general divided into Great Russians , Little Russians, White Russians .
Rjurikovichi ruled Russia until the early 17th century. Rurik was a Slav (although some sources believe he was Germans ) . After Rurik Romanovs ruled Russia (also Slavs) . Later Romanovs intermarried with the royal houses of Germany. I do not see anything strange, because kings must marry kings .
Russia already in the 10-11 centuries was the largest country in Europe .
Mongols managed to conquer Russia because they attacked us in times of feudal fragmentation . All the kingdoms of Europe passed through this period . Once Russia was reunited , she began to grow, eventually becoming the largest at continent state .
Russia has created one of the greatest cultures of Europe. Russian writers and composers rightly counted best in the world . Russia began the space age .
Russia is the only country capable of defeating the United States.
This year, Russia stopped a period of retreat , nitiated by traitor Gorbachev and started expanding . Soon, Russia will regain Novorossia . Russia is completing the construction of the newest cosmodrom and new generation of space rockets. Russia is creating a new generation of armored vehicles , the new generation of fighters.
Russia in 10-20 years will return to the position in which the Soviet Union was .

Until 1917, in all official documents was not such nation like Ukrainians . There were Russian , and then Russian in general divided into Great Russians , Little Russians, White Russians .
Rjurikovichi ruled Russia until the early 17th century. Rurik was a Slav (although some sources believe he was Germans ) . After Rurik Romanovs ruled Russia (also Slavs) . Later Romanovs intermarried with the royal houses of Germany. I do not see anything strange, because kings must marry kings .
Russia already in the 10-11 centuries was the largest country in Europe .
Mongols managed to conquer Russia because they attacked us in times of feudal fragmentation . All the kingdoms of Europe passed through this period . Once Russia was reunited , she began to grow, eventually becoming the largest at continent state .
Russia has created one of the greatest cultures of Europe. Russian writers and composers rightly counted best in the world . Russia began the space age .
Russia is the only country capable of defeating the United States.
This year, Russia stopped a period of retreat , nitiated by traitor Gorbachev and started expanding . Soon, Russia will regain Novorossia . Russia is completing the construction of the newest and latest cosmodrom and new generation of space rockets. Russia is creating a new generation of armored vehicles , the new generation of fighters.
Russia in 10-20 years will return to the position in which the Soviet Union was .

Of course they were. Ukrainians are not Russians and never were. Russians have Asian/Uralic/Eskimo/Tatar/Mongol admixture. They are different from other Europeans and many look totally differently.

No, Rurik was not a Slav. He was either URALIC or Germanic (Scandinavian). Genetic tests have confirmed this already.

Rurik dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The "Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project" of FamilyTreeDNA commercial genetic genealogy company reports that Y-DNA testing of the descendants of Rurikids suggests their non-Slavic origin.[4]

Rurik dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Romanov's died out 300 years ago. Their only relevant ruler was Peter the Great who put Russia on the world map for the first time in its history. That was only 300 years ago.

ALL the later "Romanov's" were originally Germans (Holstein-Gottorp).

They were COMPLETELY German. Spoke German as their first language etc. Look at their ancestry. Pure Germans. They were not Russians. Conclusion you were ruled by Germans for 200 years. Your most famous commie leader was Stalin who murdered 20 million Russian peasants. He was GEORGIAN. Not Russian again.

What a bunch of nonsense. Russia did not exist 1000 years ago. It was a irrelevant and poor backwater. Only Peter the Great made Russia relevant and modeled his country after Western Europe who were ruling the world back then.

You were still ruled by Mongols and foreigners for centuries.

Most of your land is barren tundra or ice. More importantly 80% of your territory is non-Russian originally.

LOL. A few authors and a few composers (some Ukrainian and not Russian). Alone in Europe your culture cannot be matched with that of France, Germany, Spain, Italy, England, Greece etc. Everyone knows about this.

You did not begin any space industry.:lol:

That were the Germans.

Yes, defeating USA just like USSR (not Russia) "defeated" it.:lol:

Yes, Russia will rule the world for the first time in it's history.

Just a friendly advice. Tell "Tsar" Putin to stick to Belarus.

Checkmate once again.

True that especially a Saudi lion vs an indian cry baby little ugly short troll. :D

Well said Pakistani slave

saudi+mufti.jpg

Well said Pakistani slave

saudi+mufti.jpg

That dude is ****? Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Says the Indian dude who will dance for anyone.

There is a saying for you : Begani shadi main Abdullah deewana.

you got no dog in this fight but you will whore yourself out.

And you have the nerve to talk shit.

Dude I know its not gonna end well, but you keep repeating that biggest empires thing and I couldn't stop myself, these 3 states are essentially same, only Rashidun is built from scratch, other two were basically two political groups who just revolted and took over the contol of state, they didn't founded or conquered from zero.

Please don't turn it into another flamewar I'm tired, I saying that without any intend of offense.

Dude I know its not gonna end well, but you keep repeating that biggest empires thing and I couldn't stop myself, these 3 states are essentially same, only Rashidun is built from scratch, other two were basically two political groups who just revolted and took over the contol of state, they didn't founded or conquered from zero.

They were. Their borders were different. The Rashidun "only" conquered the entire Arabian Peninsula, Iraq, Levant, parts of Egypt and most of Iran.
The others all of Iberia, Sicily, parts of Southern Italy, Malta, Cyprus, Crete, all of Northern Africa, all of Caucasus, half of Turkey, half of Sudan, parts of Horn of Africa, Swahili coastline, most of Central Asia, all of Afghanistan and half of Pakistan etc.

They were also distinct Caliphates/Empires with different policies, dynasties etc.

Back
Top Bottom